Would this team be good or bad with Kobe MceWen

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Intermeddler
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 13 times

Re: Would this team be good or bad with Kobe MceWen

Post by Intermeddler » January 9th, 2019, 12:22 pm

ChicAggie wrote:
January 8th, 2019, 10:55 am
treesap32 wrote:
January 8th, 2019, 10:37 am
Your next task is to predict how well we would do this year with Pak instead of PAK. My guess is quite a bit better as well.
I was never a big fan of Pak (as anyone in Chat when Pak made a particularly poor play could attest), but he was definitely head and shoulders above PAK.

The irony of comparing Pak to PAK was that his teams ALSO performed very well DESPITE his play in many instances, not because of his presence. The games that stand out particularly were the two NCAA tourney losses against Arizona and Washington when all I could think was, "if only the Aggies had a decent PG like Bernard Rock -- or even Mark Brown -- maybe we could beat these teams." Pak was overmatched in both of those games and I believe had 4 or 5 turnovers in each game while scoring virtually nothing.
I remember Stew pulling him like 30 seconds into that Arizona game and screaming at him from the scorer's table back to his seat for turning it over or something like that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic