Crew Ainge?

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
daharveyjr
Posts: 27
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:32 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Crew Ainge?

Post by daharveyjr » January 30th, 2019, 7:18 pm

Maybe I missed something, but I don’t see Crew Ainge on the bench. Anyone know why?



Aggie-Man
Posts: 200
Joined: December 10th, 2016, 3:45 pm
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 5 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by Aggie-Man » January 30th, 2019, 7:21 pm

Nope not there.



tysteve20
Posts: 83
Joined: August 28th, 2014, 3:21 pm
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by tysteve20 » January 30th, 2019, 7:23 pm

Don’t know if this means anything but his city on Twitter is Boston. Not Logan. But I’m not sure if it ever was Logan though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



nswaggie
Posts: 400
Joined: April 4th, 2012, 5:36 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by nswaggie » January 30th, 2019, 7:23 pm

Aggie-Man wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 7:21 pm
Nope not there.
He’s sick per radio announcers



Aggie-Man
Posts: 200
Joined: December 10th, 2016, 3:45 pm
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 5 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by Aggie-Man » January 30th, 2019, 7:30 pm

Crew has the flu.
These users liked this post from Aggie-Man:
NVAggie



NVAggie
Posts: 15142
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has liked: 259 times
Been liked: 249 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by NVAggie » January 31st, 2019, 9:03 am

We just want to know if Crew flew to Boston though.



User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Posts: 14868
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 221 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » January 31st, 2019, 1:19 pm

Influenza A is everywhere right now. Had 15 cases just this past week. :puke:



dirtnsnow
Posts: 203
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 11:54 pm
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by dirtnsnow » January 31st, 2019, 1:41 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 1:19 pm
Influenza A is everywhere right now. Had 15 cases just this past week. :puke:
That sucks. I hope you get feeling better.
These users liked this post from dirtnsnow. Total Likes: 3
NVAggietreesap32Blitz79


Aggies All the Way!

thansen
Posts: 767
Joined: November 16th, 2013, 3:42 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by thansen » January 31st, 2019, 1:54 pm

Hopefully you don't come down with any more cases of Influenza this week but if you do hopefully you only come down with Type B or C. I can't even imagine coming down with 15 cases of Influenza in one week. I had one case of Influenza A and it seriously kicked my a$$. If possible, try to avoid the gonnaherpasyphilitis that's going around too.
These users liked this post from thansen:
treesap32



User avatar
USU78
2016 Weekly Pick'em Champion
Posts: 5785
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has liked: 385 times
Been liked: 87 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by USU78 » January 31st, 2019, 2:24 pm

thansen wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 1:54 pm
Hopefully you don't come down with any more cases of Influenza this week but if you do hopefully you only come down with Type B or C. I can't even imagine coming down with 15 cases of Influenza in one week. I had one case of Influenza A and it seriously kicked my a$$. If possible, try to avoid the gonnaherpasyphilitis that's going around too.
That hasta leave a mark ... :puke:


You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 14411
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 136 times
Contact:

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by treesap32 » January 31st, 2019, 3:06 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 1:19 pm
Influenza A is everywhere right now. Had 15 cases just this past week. :puke:
Dang son... you get around! You may want to start wearing a mask.
These users liked this post from treesap32:
dogie



aggiesdotcom
Posts: 1588
Joined: January 21st, 2011, 8:56 am
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 40 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by aggiesdotcom » February 1st, 2019, 7:59 am

I, too, worry that Crew flew to Boston with the flu.



User avatar
MrBiggle
Posts: 1066
Joined: October 10th, 2013, 12:15 pm
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 11 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by MrBiggle » February 1st, 2019, 6:55 pm

aggiesdotcom wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 7:59 am
I, too, worry that Crew flew to Boston with the flu.
What’s the worry all about?


Where only sage brush grows

User avatar
ChicAggie
Posts: 2534
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:18 pm
Location: Chicago
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 224 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by ChicAggie » February 2nd, 2019, 8:35 am

MrBiggle wrote:
aggiesdotcom wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 7:59 am
I, too, worry that Crew flew to Boston with the flu.
What’s the worry all about?
I have a CLUE for YOU:
TOO
CREW
FLEW
FLU

Try reading it this way, and with some rhythm:

I TOO
Worry that CREW
Flew to Boston with the FLU



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

NVAggie
Posts: 15142
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has liked: 259 times
Been liked: 249 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by NVAggie » February 2nd, 2019, 9:11 am

He’s a poet, and you didn’t even know it.



User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 762
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has liked: 181 times
Been liked: 65 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » February 2nd, 2019, 9:35 am

ChicAggie wrote:
February 2nd, 2019, 8:35 am
MrBiggle wrote:
aggiesdotcom wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 7:59 am
I, too, worry that Crew flew to Boston with the flu.
What’s the worry all about?
I have a CLUE for YOU:
TOO
CREW
FLEW
FLU

Try reading it this way, and with some rhythm:

I TOO
Worry that CREW
Flew to Boston with the FLU



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tu worry that Cru flu with the flu, bru



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6675
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1100 times
Been liked: 549 times
Contact:

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by aggies22 » February 3rd, 2019, 10:49 am

Ainge kicked the flu
Yes I speak of Crew
Yesterday no attention he drew
Sitting like he was adhered with glue :)
These users liked this post from aggies22:
NVAggie



User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Posts: 14868
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 221 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » February 3rd, 2019, 11:44 am

aggies22 wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 10:49 am
Ainge kicked the flu
Yes I speak of Crew
Yesterday no attention he drew
Sitting like he was adhered with glue :)
While all the Ainges down in Beantown cried boo hoo?



NVAggie
Posts: 15142
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has liked: 259 times
Been liked: 249 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by NVAggie » February 4th, 2019, 9:39 am

Then they cried woohoo
When the Patriots won Super Bowl 1+52



aggiesdotcom
Posts: 1588
Joined: January 21st, 2011, 8:56 am
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 40 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by aggiesdotcom » February 4th, 2019, 10:09 am

That Superbowl blew...but unlike Janet Jackson's one nipple we saw Adam Levine's two.



NVAggie
Posts: 15142
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has liked: 259 times
Been liked: 249 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by NVAggie » February 4th, 2019, 12:07 pm

#freethenipple



FormerlyVegasAggie71
Posts: 206
Joined: April 16th, 2018, 10:05 am
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 12 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by FormerlyVegasAggie71 » February 8th, 2019, 10:42 am

Three straight games with no Crew, right? He still "sick" or is he gone? Apologies if this was clarified in another thread.



User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 11800
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Has liked: 131 times
Been liked: 197 times
Contact:

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by ProvoAggie » February 8th, 2019, 11:05 am

He's been back on the bench. He just isn't playing.



User avatar
WAAggie
Posts: 2148
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:02 am
Location: Kent WA
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 28 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by WAAggie » February 8th, 2019, 11:10 am

He seemed very excited when big plays occurred. Not being a pout boy that we’ve seen before.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users liked this post from WAAggie:
flying_scotsman2.0



User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 762
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has liked: 181 times
Been liked: 65 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » February 8th, 2019, 11:12 am

I think he's moved from starter to 3rd on the depth chart. Abel is clearly our best option, and it sounds like TK is performing better in practice.



User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 762
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has liked: 181 times
Been liked: 65 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » February 8th, 2019, 11:13 am

WAAggie wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 11:10 am
He seemed very excited when big plays occurred. Not being a pout boy that we’ve seen before.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, he is definitely a team player.



User avatar
ChicAggie
Posts: 2534
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:18 pm
Location: Chicago
Has liked: 202 times
Been liked: 224 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by ChicAggie » February 8th, 2019, 12:04 pm

I'm sorry to pile on, but I couldn't help but think during the Fresno game when we got off to the fast start that things may have been different with Ainge starting. Mixing things up may have won us that game. Speculation, I know, but . . . .


"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Posts: 14868
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 221 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » February 8th, 2019, 12:18 pm

ChicAggie wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 12:04 pm
I'm sorry to pile on, but I couldn't help but think during the Fresno game when we got off to the fast start that things may have been different with Ainge starting. Mixing things up may have won us that game. Speculation, I know, but . . . .
It’s definitely helped us start faster. The more comfortable he gets shooting the 3 the better it will continue to get. He was a really great shooter in high school.



ThunderAggie
Posts: 277
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Has liked: 53 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by ThunderAggie » February 8th, 2019, 12:24 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 12:18 pm
ChicAggie wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 12:04 pm
I'm sorry to pile on, but I couldn't help but think during the Fresno game when we got off to the fast start that things may have been different with Ainge starting. Mixing things up may have won us that game. Speculation, I know, but . . . .
It’s definitely helped us start faster. The more comfortable he gets shooting the 3 the better it will continue to get. He was a really great shooter in high school.
After receiving the scholarship and getting more playing time, Porter seems very confident and looks like he wants to win and make plays. He is a good all around point guard that is much improved. He does have more things he can improve....but he is our best option and does well at running the offense and hitting shots when needed. I agree that his 3 point shooting has greatly improved the past few games and I think it has a lot to do with his confidence. I do hope we can see Ainge come off the bench and light it up, but Smith is playing who gives us the best chance of winning, and I don't blame him.



NVAggie
Posts: 15142
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has liked: 259 times
Been liked: 249 times

Re: Crew Ainge?

Post by NVAggie » February 8th, 2019, 8:32 pm

I’m glad Crew has accepted his new role.



Locked Previous topicNext topic