The half court shot

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
GameFAQSAggie
Posts: 4867
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:10 am
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 112 times

The half court shot

Post by GameFAQSAggie » January 30th, 2019, 10:29 pm

These users liked this post from GameFAQSAggie:
RigAggie



LarryTheAggie
Posts: 286
Joined: July 4th, 2013, 12:04 pm
Location: Pullman, WA
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 34 times

Re: The half court shot

Post by LarryTheAggie » January 30th, 2019, 11:04 pm

What about his other lucky buzzer beater?



User avatar
sam tingey
Pick'em Champ - '13 & '16 FB Predict the Score, '17 & '18 Bowl
Posts: 1607
Joined: October 2nd, 2012, 8:40 am
Has liked: 295 times
Been liked: 108 times

Re: The half court shot

Post by sam tingey » January 31st, 2019, 5:55 am

LarryTheAggie wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 11:04 pm
What about his other lucky buzzer beater?
That bucket to beat the shot clock was waaay more difficult than the half court shot. That one took my breath away.



NVAggie
Posts: 16070
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has liked: 648 times
Been liked: 602 times

Re: The half court shot

Post by NVAggie » January 31st, 2019, 7:53 am

I knew Merrill would nail it at soon as he got the ball. They didn't put much pressure on us thinking we would let the two seconds pass without an attempt.



User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 14775
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 418 times
Contact:

Re: The half court shot

Post by treesap32 » January 31st, 2019, 10:11 am

NVAggie wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 7:53 am
I knew Merrill would nail it at soon as he got the ball. They didn't put much pressure on us thinking we would let the two seconds pass without an attempt.
That was incredibly stupid considering we had just taken a timeout to set up a play.



GameFAQSAggie
Posts: 4867
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:10 am
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 112 times

Re: The half court shot

Post by GameFAQSAggie » February 1st, 2019, 5:58 am

sam tingey wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 5:55 am
LarryTheAggie wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 11:04 pm
What about his other lucky buzzer beater?
That bucket to beat the shot clock was waaay more difficult than the half court shot. That one took my breath away.
These users liked this post from GameFAQSAggie. Total Likes: 2
LarryTheAggieBigVBAg



GameFAQSAggie
Posts: 4867
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:10 am
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 112 times

Re: The half court shot

Post by GameFAQSAggie » February 1st, 2019, 6:11 am

These users liked this post from GameFAQSAggie:
BigVBAg



User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 893
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has liked: 369 times
Been liked: 163 times

Re: The half court shot

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » February 1st, 2019, 7:38 am

GameFAQSAggie wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 5:58 am
sam tingey wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 5:55 am
LarryTheAggie wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 11:04 pm
What about his other lucky buzzer beater?
That bucket to beat the shot clock was waaay more difficult than the half court shot. That one took my breath away.
So who gets the assist on the corner fade-away three? Gotta be Brito, right? Or did it hit Nemi and counts as his assist?



tipitup
Pick'em Champ - '18 WTHCG
Posts: 414
Joined: December 17th, 2013, 8:17 am
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: The half court shot

Post by tipitup » February 1st, 2019, 9:59 am

Sam has also been on the other end of a half court shot from another aggie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5z7DP5AuVE



User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 893
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has liked: 369 times
Been liked: 163 times

Re: The half court shot

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » February 1st, 2019, 10:35 am

tipitup wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 9:59 am
Sam has also been on the other end of a half court shot from another aggie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5z7DP5AuVE
It should be noted that Sam ate most of his jersey right after that shot...
These users liked this post from flying_scotsman2.0:
NVAggie



User avatar
scotlandog
Posts: 1059
Joined: February 16th, 2011, 7:18 pm
Has liked: 59 times
Been liked: 83 times

Re: The half court shot

Post by scotlandog » February 1st, 2019, 12:06 pm

tipitup wrote:Sam has also been on the other end of a half court shot from another aggie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5z7DP5AuVE
I was at that game. I came away looking forward to Sam playing way more than I was for Jalen. Sam was the best player on the floor in that game.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



tipitup
Pick'em Champ - '18 WTHCG
Posts: 414
Joined: December 17th, 2013, 8:17 am
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 29 times

Re: The half court shot

Post by tipitup » February 1st, 2019, 1:03 pm

we were there watching logan, but great win for sky view.



BigSkyAG
Posts: 97
Joined: November 23rd, 2010, 10:09 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 11 times

Re: The half court shot

Post by BigSkyAG » February 1st, 2019, 1:10 pm

I clicked here thinking I was going to see Chris McMullin beat the Utes at the Huntsman Center in 1982....Now that would be some great footage!



bluegrouse
Posts: 3059
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Has liked: 107 times
Been liked: 358 times

Re: The half court shot

Post by bluegrouse » February 1st, 2019, 1:51 pm

BigSkyAG wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 1:10 pm
I clicked here thinking I was going to see Chris McMullin beat the Utes at the Huntsman Center in 1982....Now that would be some great footage!
Here you go! Was listening to it on the radio in my bedroom and jumping around yelling when it went in. Saw it later on the news. Incredible shot and great win!




BigSkyAG
Posts: 97
Joined: November 23rd, 2010, 10:09 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 11 times

Re: The half court shot

Post by BigSkyAG » February 1st, 2019, 2:00 pm

I got a huge chub watching that. Thanks bro



NVAggie
Posts: 16070
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has liked: 648 times
Been liked: 602 times

Re: The half court shot

Post by NVAggie » February 1st, 2019, 2:02 pm

If that took place in Provo during this era they would have reviewed that elbow by McMullin and tossed him from the game.
These users liked this post from NVAggie:
BigVBAg



Locked Previous topicNext topic