Sam POY & Tourney MVP

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
AggieSox

Sam POY & Tourney MVP

Post by AggieSox » March 16th, 2019, 9:17 pm

This DUDE is the Real Deal.

Leading Scorer, Defends the other teams best player, everyone tries to shut him down and never works, he can shoot 3, Drive, Mid Range jumper, he can dish it, rebound it, A True All Around Leader, by example, by work ethic, etc....Has really got this team to UNITE and play above themselves.

Those of you who haven't seen him much this year, what's your take on this Kid?

The other really special part, is he is a Utah Kid who wanted USU and is now the best player in MWC and maybe the West. Very happy for him, he could have left after last years bad year and New coach, etc....This is his 3rd coach.
I love it when the local, home grown boys, end up being the best player on our team and in the state.
These users thanked the author AggieSox for the post (total 4):
ChicAggieUSU78Aggie_in_Idahoaggies22

ChicAggie

Re: Sam POY & Tourney MVP

Post by ChicAggie » March 16th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Love Sam. He understands the game and makes smart plays. Would love to see him close out his Aggie career shooting 45% from beyond the arc next season, and if he puts in a Jaycee-type summer working on his shot, I think it could happen. Really pretty shot. I also think we'll have more talent next season who can take some pressure off him.
These users thanked the author ChicAggie for the post:
AggieSox

"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

AggieSox

Post by AggieSox » March 17th, 2019, 1:58 am

ChicAggie wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 10:04 pm
Love Sam. He understands the game and makes smart plays. Would love to see him close out his Aggie career shooting 45% from beyond the arc next season, and if he puts in a Jaycee-type summer working on his shot, I think it could happen. Really pretty shot. I also think we'll have more talent next season who can take some pressure off him.
Next year should be exciting. Gonna be hard to top what they did this year & they will have a target on their backs.

bullshot

Post by bullshot » March 17th, 2019, 7:32 am

We still need a quick, ball handler/distributor pg to round out next season’s team

Locked Previous topicNext topic