Mirroring 2001

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
GameFAQSAggie
Posts: 4608
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:10 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 58 times

Mirroring 2001

Post by GameFAQSAggie » March 17th, 2019, 5:23 pm

Well, in 2001 we beat Ohio State with alot of the North Carolina fans behind us. To mirror that, why not beat North Carolina with all the Ohio State fans behind us.
These users liked this post from GameFAQSAggie. Total Likes: 2
freakboyZaggie07



User avatar
Zaggie07
Posts: 864
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:28 pm
Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Mirroring 2001

Post by Zaggie07 » March 17th, 2019, 5:47 pm

This is a quintessential GameFAQs post. Love it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk




User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5573
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 183 times
Contact:

Re: Mirroring 2001

Post by TheAKAggie » March 17th, 2019, 6:18 pm

I was talking to GameFAQ’s last night waiting for the team to show up, commented on his amazing memory. 100% on brand he recites a conversation we had during 2003.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
2004AG
Posts: 5211
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 11:42 am
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 85 times

Re: Mirroring 2001

Post by 2004AG » March 17th, 2019, 7:11 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:I was talking to GameFAQ’s last night waiting for the team to show up, commented on his amazing memory. 100% on brand he recites a conversation we had during 2003.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was disappointed when I ran into gamefaqs at the Nevada and he forgot my username on here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
NowhereLandAggie
Posts: 2866
Joined: November 8th, 2010, 4:25 pm
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Re: Mirroring 2001

Post by NowhereLandAggie » March 17th, 2019, 7:16 pm

2004AG wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 7:11 pm
TheAKAggie wrote:I was talking to GameFAQ’s last night waiting for the team to show up, commented on his amazing memory. 100% on brand he recites a conversation we had during 2003.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was disappointed when I ran into gamefaqs at the Nevada and he forgot my username on here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He has recognized me on the few occasions we have met.



Aggie formerly in Hawaii
Posts: 1885
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 1:06 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 43 times

Re: Mirroring 2001

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » March 17th, 2019, 8:47 pm

GameFAQSAggie wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 5:23 pm
Well, in 2001 we beat Ohio State with alot of the North Carolina fans behind us. To mirror that, why not beat North Carolina with all the Ohio State fans behind us.
Do you remember the statline from that 01 game? How did rock, gummy and brown do?



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5573
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 106 times
Been liked: 183 times
Contact:

Re: Mirroring 2001

Post by TheAKAggie » March 17th, 2019, 9:38 pm

2004AG wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:I was talking to GameFAQ’s last night waiting for the team to show up, commented on his amazing memory. 100% on brand he recites a conversation we had during 2003.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was disappointed when I ran into gamefaqs at the Nevada and he forgot my username on here.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure that says more about you than him Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
ChicAggie
Posts: 2606
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:18 pm
Location: Chicago
Has liked: 235 times
Been liked: 250 times

Re: Mirroring 2001

Post by ChicAggie » March 18th, 2019, 12:11 am

2004AG wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 7:11 pm
I was disappointed when I ran into gamefaqs at the Nevada and he forgot my username on here.
:lol:


"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

Locked Previous topicNext topic