Milwaukee Bucks Former Player and Scout

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Quelch

Post by Quelch » March 17th, 2019, 10:18 pm

During the Fresno State game this scout sat in front of us. My long time Aggie friend with me was asking him why he was taking copious notes. He had mainly been there to watch Caleb Martin from the prior game but was observing our game. My friend asked him if he was looking at Queta. His replay was the Queta will maybe make it but has a ways to go and that was all he said about it. He was obviously there watching someone else on our team. We saw him again last night. He was there watching the whole game again.

Looking over his shoulder he did make note about 2 of our players.

on a side note: I liked the San Diego St fans who sat near us. They were very complementary of our team. That was a great preparation game in getting us ready for the tournament.
These users thanked the author Quelch for the post:
Staggerwing3

Usu0505

Post by Usu0505 » March 17th, 2019, 10:24 pm

Who were the notes about? Dumb question maybe? SDSU fans seem good enough except the renob trolling our site. Who has that much time to go to someone else’s board and try to rile things up. I hope no one here responds to him again until we are whooping their a$$ next year. No point in arguing with a fan of a team no longer playing this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flying_scotsman2.0

Re: Milwaukee Bucks Former Player and Scout

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » March 17th, 2019, 10:29 pm

I had good interactions with SDSU fans during the game. They all seemed pretty cool in my section.

agster
Has thanked: 0

Post by agster » March 18th, 2019, 7:20 am

I met a Utah Jazz scout that was staying at our hotel. He said both Sam and Queta have a chance to play in the NBA.

3rdGenAggie
Pick'em Champ - '16 Kickoff

Post by 3rdGenAggie » March 18th, 2019, 8:48 am

I think Sam could make it in the NBA, but he would need to find the right team and situation. I see him being a bit like Joe Ingles, but more of a combo guard while Joe is a wing. Both are lacking in athleticism, but make up for it with basketball IQ, good passing and good shooting. Despite the lack of athleticism, both are surprisingly good defenders (because of their high understanding of the game). Also, Sam will be older if he makes it, Joe was a 27 year old rookie. I could see Sam being sort of a super-sub at either of the guard positions.

"I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'm doing it really, really well." -Andy Dwyer

Locked Previous topicNext topic