Open Practice Today

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
bigwilly087

Open Practice Today

Post by bigwilly087 » March 21st, 2019, 9:52 am

Anybody going to open practice today in Columbus? North Carolina is practicing right after. Never been to one but it could be a nice little preview to kick the weekend off. Also sounds like we can also pick our tickets up from the USU ticket office staff in the arena during the practice.

May be a long shot but my son and I are planning to uber straight to the arena from the airport (land at 2:45), and they won’t let us bring our backpacks into the arena even though it’s practice day. If anybody is parking close to the arena and would be willing to let us put our bags in their car that would be very helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dhilk3785

Re: Open Practice Today

Post by dhilk3785 » March 21st, 2019, 10:03 pm

How did things work out for you today? Find a place to store your stuff? Was practice fun?

"I'd rather be wrong and cringe than right and regret not speaking up." - Jon Lovett

bigwilly087

Post by bigwilly087 » March 22nd, 2019, 9:21 am

dhilk3785 wrote:How did things work out for you today? Find a place to store your stuff? Was practice fun?
My flight from Detroit to Columbus was delayed 3 hours so missed the practice, as did Brock Miller’s parents who were on the same flight. I talked to Brock’s dad for a few minutes, very nice guy. Told me how his older son had a heartbreaking loss to UNC in the tourney a couple years back and hoping for revenge in a few days. First things first though...

dhilk3785

Post by dhilk3785 » March 22nd, 2019, 9:23 am

bigwilly087 wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 9:21 am
dhilk3785 wrote:How did things work out for you today? Find a place to store your stuff? Was practice fun?
My flight from Detroit to Columbus was delayed 3 hours so missed the practice, as did Brock Miller’s parents who were on the same flight. I talked to Brock’s dad for a few minutes, very nice guy. Told me how his older son had a heartbreaking loss to UNC in the tourney a couple years back and hoping for revenge in a few days. First things first though...

Ah dang, bummer about the delay, but cool you got to chat with Brock's parents! And yes, first things first... Beat U-Dub!

"I'd rather be wrong and cringe than right and regret not speaking up." - Jon Lovett

Locked Previous topicNext topic