The Refs

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Blitz79

Re: The Refs

Post by Blitz79 » March 23rd, 2019, 11:45 am

HuskyHugh wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 11:30 am
Imakeitrain wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 8:24 pm
HuskyHugh wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 8:14 pm
Ummm you lost by 17 dude
Nice of you to have the balls to come on after you won.

“No offense” but it’s generally seen as trashy to come on someone else’s board and basically rub in your win. Almost everyone on this board has been fairly complimentary of the way Washington played. A lot of us also hold a grudge based on similar behavior of KState fans in our last trip to the dance.

Don’t be that guy for your fan base that gets other fan bases to hold a decade long grudge. Enjoy your win and grab some beer, and just let us be.
Just merely pointing out that when you lose by 17, you’ve got A LOT of problems outside the refs.
You need to get a life. Just merely pointing out your problems.

Usu0505

Post by Usu0505 » March 23rd, 2019, 11:53 am

HuskyHugh wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:
HuskyHugh wrote:
Ummm you lost by 17 dude

“No offense” but it’s generally seen as trashy to come on someone else’s board and basically rub in your win. Almost everyone on this board has been fairly complimentary of the way Washington played. A lot of us also hold a grudge based on similar behavior of KState fans in our last trip to the dance.

Don’t be that guy for your fan base that gets other fan bases to hold a decade long grudge. Enjoy your win and grab some beer, and just let us be.
Just merely pointing out that when you lose by 17, you’ve got A LOT of problems outside the refs.
First, Apparently a k state fan, then a weirdo SDSU fan and now a Washington fan. Who does this? The last thing I think of before or after a win is to jump on someone else’s board and talk Image. If any of our fans ever do this I would hope we disown them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elkaggie

Post by Elkaggie » March 23rd, 2019, 12:16 pm

There were bad calls both ways. I actually thought this was one of the better officiated games. We actually didn’t have many/if any in foul trouble. That was pretty rare of late. They were better end of story.

Usu0505

Post by Usu0505 » March 23rd, 2019, 12:27 pm

Elkaggie wrote:There were bad calls both ways. I actually thought this was one of the better officiated games. We actually didn’t have many/if any in foul trouble. That was pretty rare of late. They were better end of story.
Yes that was said by all posters except like 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » March 23rd, 2019, 2:12 pm

HuskyHugh wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:
HuskyHugh wrote:
Ummm you lost by 17 dude

You created an account, posted several times just to tell one guy who was clearly being sarcastic that we lost by 17? You’ve got “A LOT problems of problems”. But hey at least they aren’t basketball related like ours is.

HuskyHugh
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by HuskyHugh » March 23rd, 2019, 11:38 pm

Imakeitrain wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 2:12 pm
HuskyHugh wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:
HuskyHugh wrote:
Ummm you lost by 17 dude

You created an account, posted several times just to tell one guy who was clearly being sarcastic that we lost by 17? You’ve got “A LOT problems of problems”. But hey at least they aren’t basketball related like ours is.
Guys I get it, I really do. It’s hard to face reality sometimes when it bites you in the pecker. One of your fans made a comment about the refs being responsible for your loss. I responded honestly. If I were to list out the reason you lost, the refs don’t make that list, even if I was being generous.

And your fan wasn’t being sarcastic, he was dead serious. I straightened him out for you. You’re welcome.

bluegrouse

Post by bluegrouse » March 23rd, 2019, 11:44 pm

What a tool. You didn’t straighten him out. The rest of our board did.

Imakeitrain

Post by Imakeitrain » March 24th, 2019, 12:22 am

HuskyHugh wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 11:38 pm
Imakeitrain wrote:
March 23rd, 2019, 2:12 pm
HuskyHugh wrote:
Imakeitrain wrote:
HuskyHugh wrote:
Ummm you lost by 17 dude

Guys I get it, I really do. It’s hard to face reality sometimes when it bites you in the pecker. One of your fans made a comment about the refs being responsible for your loss. I responded honestly. If I were to list out the reason you lost, the refs don’t make that list, even if I was being generous.

And your fan wasn’t being sarcastic, he was dead serious. I straightened him out for you. You’re welcome.
How do does “they shot from 3 really well” back up the claim the refs had any significant impact on the game?

Either way, you must be really fun
at parties.

Locked Previous topicNext topic