Updated Transfer List

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
ThunderAggie
Posts: 253
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 36 times

Updated Transfer List

Post by ThunderAggie » April 29th, 2019, 4:43 pm

https://watchstadium.com/news/ranking-t ... 4-22-2019/

Don't know how often this is updated as I know it has already been posted on the board, but we do have one additional guy we are looking at...

Stanley Umude has Utah State listed as a potential school. He was South Dakota's leading scorer this season as a sophomore and played under Coach Smith his freshman season. He is the #13 sit out transfer on the portal and he is a SG.

Looks like we are still on the list of Edric Dennis Jr of UT Arlington who is the #42 immediate transfer. Also, we are on Teyvion Kirk of Ohio's list, and he is the #31 sit out transfer. I know both of these guys have already been mentioned....

Stanley Umude would be a great get and could replace Sam as he is a sit out guy. He has connections with Coach Smith as well. Hopefully he liked Coach Smith and that is the reason we are on his list!

It has been fairly quiet on this board....any transfer rumors?
These users liked this post from ThunderAggie:
ViAggie



bpd
Posts: 860
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 18 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by bpd » April 29th, 2019, 5:52 pm

Crickets



User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 7381
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by ViAggie » April 30th, 2019, 10:55 am

ThunderAggie wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 4:43 pm
https://watchstadium.com/news/ranking-t ... 4-22-2019/

Don't know how often this is updated as I know it has already been posted on the board, but we do have one additional guy we are looking at...

Stanley Umude has Utah State listed as a potential school. He was South Dakota's leading scorer this season as a sophomore and played under Coach Smith his freshman season. He is the #13 sit out transfer on the portal and he is a SG.

Looks like we are still on the list of Edric Dennis Jr of UT Arlington who is the #42 immediate transfer. Also, we are on Teyvion Kirk of Ohio's list, and he is the #31 sit out transfer. I know both of these guys have already been mentioned....

Stanley Umude would be a great get and could replace Sam as he is a sit out guy. He has connections with Coach Smith as well. Hopefully he liked Coach Smith and that is the reason we are on his list!

It has been fairly quiet on this board....any transfer rumors?
GITTERDUN!


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

gomretat
Posts: 504
Joined: November 27th, 2013, 10:16 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by gomretat » April 30th, 2019, 1:03 pm

ThunderAggie wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 4:43 pm


It has been fairly quiet on this board....any transfer rumors?

I know the Aggies have reached out to Richard Harward from UVU as has BYU.



ThunderAggie
Posts: 253
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 36 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by ThunderAggie » April 30th, 2019, 3:03 pm

gomretat wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 1:03 pm
ThunderAggie wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 4:43 pm


It has been fairly quiet on this board....any transfer rumors?

I know the Aggies have reached out to Richard Harward from UVU as has BYU.
I think he may be going to BYU.... :bangwall:
https://www.cougarboard.com/board/messa ... d=21615562



slcagg
Posts: 2812
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 56 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by slcagg » April 30th, 2019, 3:15 pm

ThunderAggie wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 3:03 pm
gomretat wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 1:03 pm
ThunderAggie wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 4:43 pm


It has been fairly quiet on this board....any transfer rumors?

I know the Aggies have reached out to Richard Harward from UVU as has BYU.
I think he may be going to BYU.... :bangwall:
https://www.cougarboard.com/board/messa ... d=21615562
Am I crazy that I don’t feel like this is a loss? 7 pts and 5 rb isn’t anything to write home about as a soph. It seems like BYU is trying to emulate uvu which shouldn’t worry is too much.



ThunderAggie
Posts: 253
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 36 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by ThunderAggie » April 30th, 2019, 3:17 pm

slcagg wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 3:15 pm
ThunderAggie wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 3:03 pm
gomretat wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 1:03 pm
ThunderAggie wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 4:43 pm


It has been fairly quiet on this board....any transfer rumors?

I know the Aggies have reached out to Richard Harward from UVU as has BYU.
I think he may be going to BYU.... :bangwall:
https://www.cougarboard.com/board/messa ... d=21615562
Am I crazy that I don’t feel like this is a loss? 7 pts and 5 rb isn’t anything to write home about as a soph. It seems like BYU is trying to emulate uvu which shouldn’t worry is too much.
I agree....I just don't like players picking BYU over us. I don't care much for Harward, but would have been nice to snag Toolson. I hope we destroy them next year!



slcagg
Posts: 2812
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 56 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by slcagg » April 30th, 2019, 3:24 pm

ThunderAggie wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 3:17 pm
slcagg wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 3:15 pm
ThunderAggie wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 3:03 pm
gomretat wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 1:03 pm
ThunderAggie wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 4:43 pm


It has been fairly quiet on this board....any transfer rumors?

I know the Aggies have reached out to Richard Harward from UVU as has BYU.
I think he may be going to BYU.... :bangwall:
https://www.cougarboard.com/board/messa ... d=21615562
Am I crazy that I don’t feel like this is a loss? 7 pts and 5 rb isn’t anything to write home about as a soph. It seems like BYU is trying to emulate uvu which shouldn’t worry is too much.
I agree....I just don't like players picking BYU over us. I don't care much for Harward, but would have been nice to snag Toolson. I hope we destroy them next year!
Agreed. One could even say that while their academics are the Harvard of the west their basketball program is becoming the uvu of Provo.
These users liked this post from slcagg. Total Likes: 3
tetonaggieaggies22sneed



User avatar
ChicAggie
Posts: 2364
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:18 pm
Location: Chicago
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 123 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by ChicAggie » April 30th, 2019, 3:30 pm

slcagg wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 3:24 pm
One could even say that while their academics are the Harvard of the west . . . .
One could say? Who is this "one" who would possibly ever say that? Literally no one outside Provo thinks BYU-P should ever be mentioned in the same breath as Harvard.
These users liked this post from ChicAggie:
oleblu111


"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 713
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 43 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » April 30th, 2019, 3:54 pm

ChicAggie wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 3:30 pm
slcagg wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 3:24 pm
One could even say that while their academics are the Harvard of the west . . . .
One could say? Who is this "one" who would possibly ever say that? Literally no one outside Provo thinks BYU-P should ever be mentioned in the same breath as Harvard.
It's a well-known fact. They also goes by names such as, "The Stanford of the East" and "The Oxford of the New World".



User avatar
USU78
2016 Weekly Pick'em Champion
Posts: 5547
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has liked: 192 times
Been liked: 34 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by USU78 » April 30th, 2019, 4:27 pm

flying_scotsman2.0 wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 3:54 pm
It's a well-known fact. They also goes by names such as, "The Stanford of the East" and "The Oxford of the New World".
The "Pencey Prep of Provo"?
These users liked this post from USU78:
flying_scotsman2.0


You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

User avatar
ineptimusprime
Posts: 2046
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:07 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 111 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by ineptimusprime » May 1st, 2019, 7:22 am

Hmmm.... our coaching staff must be pretty dang picky and good at keeping a lid on who is being recruited.

And then on the other end, you’ve got the football staff, who seems to offer anyone with a pulse that knows what a football is. I swear, we’ve been averaging an offer an hour for the last few weeks in football.😂



User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 713
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has liked: 110 times
Been liked: 43 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » May 1st, 2019, 7:49 am

USU78 wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 4:27 pm
flying_scotsman2.0 wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 3:54 pm
It's a well-known fact. They also goes by names such as, "The Stanford of the East" and "The Oxford of the New World".
The "Pencey Prep of Provo"?
The Hogwarts for Muggles. The West Point for civilians. The possibilities are limitless.
These users liked this post from flying_scotsman2.0:
Real Life Aggie



User avatar
ChicAggie
Posts: 2364
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:18 pm
Location: Chicago
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 123 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by ChicAggie » May 1st, 2019, 10:34 am

flying_scotsman2.0 wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 7:49 am
USU78 wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 4:27 pm
flying_scotsman2.0 wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 3:54 pm
It's a well-known fact. They also goes by names such as, "The Stanford of the East" and "The Oxford of the New World".
The "Pencey Prep of Provo"?
The Hogwarts for Muggles. The West Point for civilians. The possibilities are limitless.
Religion Masquerading as Academics?
These users liked this post from ChicAggie. Total Likes: 3
flying_scotsman2.0JSHarveyaggies22


"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

ThunderAggie
Posts: 253
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 36 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by ThunderAggie » May 3rd, 2019, 10:55 pm

Ryan Woolridge of North Texas announced his intent to transfer today. Looking at his numbers he looks like a good pass first point guard. I think we should go after him! He is also a grad transfer and could play immediately for 1 year.



bpd
Posts: 860
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 18 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by bpd » May 3rd, 2019, 11:04 pm

We are going after him, just don’t know how much of a shot we have.



ThunderAggie
Posts: 253
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 36 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by ThunderAggie » May 3rd, 2019, 11:06 pm

bpd wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 11:04 pm
We are going after him, just don’t know how much of a shot we have.
Has it been confirmed on twitter or do you have insider info?



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6142
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 553 times
Been liked: 307 times
Contact:

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by aggies22 » May 4th, 2019, 12:46 am

ThunderAggie wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 11:06 pm
bpd wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 11:04 pm
We are going after him, just don’t know how much of a shot we have.
Has it been confirmed on twitter or do you have insider info?
We are not going after him.



Bank Shot
Posts: 120
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 36 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by Bank Shot » May 4th, 2019, 6:48 am

Since he just announced he was transferring and entered the protocol yesterday, how would anyone know if we were or weren't after him??? If Thunder Aggie is correct....that's not good...unless you want the NCAA on your back.



bpd
Posts: 860
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 18 times

Re: Updated Transfer List

Post by bpd » May 4th, 2019, 10:23 am

We contacted him. Weather he is interested or not I can’t say.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic