Craig Smith on 1280

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 4252
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm
Has liked: 132 times
Been liked: 110 times

Craig Smith on 1280

Post by aceofspadeskb » May 28th, 2019, 2:32 pm

Up Next.

http://1280thezone.com/

Use the 97.5 stream since 1280 has Bees baseball right now.



User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 4252
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm
Has liked: 132 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Craig Smith on 1280

Post by aceofspadeskb » May 28th, 2019, 3:16 pm




mike1126
Posts: 63
Joined: December 21st, 2014, 2:56 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Craig Smith on 1280

Post by mike1126 » May 28th, 2019, 7:49 pm

Is anyone else having a issue downloading the 1280 the zone podcast lately. Im showing no new shows since may 17.



blueblood
Posts: 295
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:52 am
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 18 times

Re: Craig Smith on 1280

Post by blueblood » May 28th, 2019, 11:09 pm

mike1126 wrote:Is anyone else having a issue downloading the 1280 the zone podcast lately. Im showing no new shows since may 17.
They have a pretty new app. Make sure you aren’t using the old app. I actually listen to the interview with coach smith this afternoon while running errands. I just played it straight from the app.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



bigwilly087
Posts: 948
Joined: November 13th, 2010, 5:43 pm
Location: Fruit Heights
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 8 times

Re: Craig Smith on 1280

Post by bigwilly087 » May 30th, 2019, 1:07 am

blueblood wrote:
mike1126 wrote:Is anyone else having a issue downloading the 1280 the zone podcast lately. Im showing no new shows since may 17.
They have a pretty new app. Make sure you aren’t using the old app. I actually listen to the interview with coach smith this afternoon while running errands. I just played it straight from the app.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use a podcast app for all sorts of shows, including the Zone, which I assume mike1126 was doing too, but the last shows are May 17.

If they are pulling all their content to force people to use their app it is a very short sighted move. Many have tried that route, including networks with significantly more pull than the Zone, and have failed. I certainly won’t be downloading it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



ScottGarrard
Posts: 7
Joined: September 10th, 2013, 12:44 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 18 times

Re: Craig Smith on 1280

Post by ScottGarrard » May 30th, 2019, 11:23 am

This is not true.

We are setting up a new distribution platform that will allow more customization of what you want to download. Instead of just getting the aggregate feed of everything, you can just subscribe to what you want.

For example, you can now just download individual shows. For my show, search Hans and Scotty and you can get the individual feed for the show. It is now available on all platforms including ITunes and Stitcher.

You can also just get a Utah State feed so you download anything on the station related to Utah State. Search Zone sports Network - Utah State.

(But yes, everything is still available directly on the app too)

We’re atill working through some bugs, so hang in there - but hopefully this makes things more organized so you can have access to exactly what you want on the station
These users liked this post from ScottGarrard. Total Likes: 7
aceofspadeskbaggies22NVAggieAgsmanAgliciousChicAggiecrazywookie



User avatar
flying_scotsman2.0
Posts: 858
Joined: January 23rd, 2018, 12:29 pm
Has liked: 317 times
Been liked: 131 times

Re: Craig Smith on 1280

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » May 30th, 2019, 11:44 am

ScottGarrard wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 11:23 am
This is not true.

We are setting up a new distribution platform that will allow more customization of what you want to download. Instead of just getting the aggregate feed of everything, you can just subscribe to what you want.

For example, you can now just download individual shows. For my show, search Hans and Scotty and you can get the individual feed for the show. It is now available on all platforms including ITunes and Stitcher.

You can also just get a Utah State feed so you download anything on the station related to Utah State. Search Zone sports Network - Utah State.

(But yes, everything is still available directly on the app too)

We’re atill working through some bugs, so hang in there - but hopefully this makes things more organized so you can have access to exactly what you want on the station
I'm happy about this. I always had the hardest time finding just the Utah State stuff. I live outside the range of 1280 and I really don't care to hear about the other schools.



WasatchAggie
Posts: 581
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 9:58 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 21 times

Re: Craig Smith on 1280

Post by WasatchAggie » May 30th, 2019, 5:12 pm

I saw SG’s response (which I like where they are going) so I’ll simply add, I hit the link in this thread and went to their website and simply clicked play on the show. Simple and easy.



User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Posts: 15107
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 427 times

Re: Craig Smith on 1280

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » May 30th, 2019, 6:58 pm

ScottGarrard wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 11:23 am
This is not true.

We are setting up a new distribution platform that will allow more customization of what you want to download. Instead of just getting the aggregate feed of everything, you can just subscribe to what you want.

For example, you can now just download individual shows. For my show, search Hans and Scotty and you can get the individual feed for the show. It is now available on all platforms including ITunes and Stitcher.

You can also just get a Utah State feed so you download anything on the station related to Utah State. Search Zone sports Network - Utah State.

(But yes, everything is still available directly on the app too)

We’re atill working through some bugs, so hang in there - but hopefully this makes things more organized so you can have access to exactly what you want on the station
I like the change. Thanks for all your Aggie coverage on Hans and Scotty G!



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5704
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 224 times
Contact:

Re: Craig Smith on 1280

Post by TheAKAggie » May 30th, 2019, 8:57 pm

ScottGarrard wrote:This is not true.

We are setting up a new distribution platform that will allow more customization of what you want to download. Instead of just getting the aggregate feed of everything, you can just subscribe to what you want.

For example, you can now just download individual shows. For my show, search Hans and Scotty and you can get the individual feed for the show. It is now available on all platforms including ITunes and Stitcher.

You can also just get a Utah State feed so you download anything on the station related to Utah State. Search Zone sports Network - Utah State.

(But yes, everything is still available directly on the app too)

We’re atill working through some bugs, so hang in there - but hopefully this makes things more organized so you can have access to exactly what you want on the station
Source?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users liked this post from TheAKAggie. Total Likes: 4
PacobagUsu0505treesap32BLUERUFiO


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
aggieblue11
Posts: 257
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:37 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Craig Smith on 1280

Post by aggieblue11 » May 31st, 2019, 1:34 pm

:lol:
TheAKAggie wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 8:57 pm
ScottGarrard wrote:This is not true.

We are setting up a new distribution platform that will allow more customization of what you want to download. Instead of just getting the aggregate feed of everything, you can just subscribe to what you want.

For example, you can now just download individual shows. For my show, search Hans and Scotty and you can get the individual feed for the show. It is now available on all platforms including ITunes and Stitcher.

You can also just get a Utah State feed so you download anything on the station related to Utah State. Search Zone sports Network - Utah State.

(But yes, everything is still available directly on the app too)

We’re atill working through some bugs, so hang in there - but hopefully this makes things more organized so you can have access to exactly what you want on the station
Source?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Locked Previous topicNext topic