Craig Smith on 1280

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
aceofspadeskb

Craig Smith on 1280

Post by aceofspadeskb » May 28th, 2019, 2:32 pm

Up Next.

http://1280thezone.com/

Use the 97.5 stream since 1280 has Bees baseball right now.

aceofspadeskb

Re: Craig Smith on 1280

Post by aceofspadeskb » May 28th, 2019, 3:16 pm

mike1126

Post by mike1126 » May 28th, 2019, 7:49 pm

Is anyone else having a issue downloading the 1280 the zone podcast lately. Im showing no new shows since may 17.

blueblood

Post by blueblood » May 28th, 2019, 11:09 pm

mike1126 wrote:Is anyone else having a issue downloading the 1280 the zone podcast lately. Im showing no new shows since may 17.
They have a pretty new app. Make sure you aren’t using the old app. I actually listen to the interview with coach smith this afternoon while running errands. I just played it straight from the app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigwilly087

Post by bigwilly087 » May 30th, 2019, 1:07 am

blueblood wrote:
mike1126 wrote:Is anyone else having a issue downloading the 1280 the zone podcast lately. Im showing no new shows since may 17.
They have a pretty new app. Make sure you aren’t using the old app. I actually listen to the interview with coach smith this afternoon while running errands. I just played it straight from the app.

I use a podcast app for all sorts of shows, including the Zone, which I assume mike1126 was doing too, but the last shows are May 17.

If they are pulling all their content to force people to use their app it is a very short sighted move. Many have tried that route, including networks with significantly more pull than the Zone, and have failed. I certainly won’t be downloading it.

ScottGarrard
Has thanked: 0

Post by ScottGarrard » May 30th, 2019, 11:23 am

This is not true.

We are setting up a new distribution platform that will allow more customization of what you want to download. Instead of just getting the aggregate feed of everything, you can just subscribe to what you want.

For example, you can now just download individual shows. For my show, search Hans and Scotty and you can get the individual feed for the show. It is now available on all platforms including ITunes and Stitcher.

You can also just get a Utah State feed so you download anything on the station related to Utah State. Search Zone sports Network - Utah State.

(But yes, everything is still available directly on the app too)

We’re atill working through some bugs, so hang in there - but hopefully this makes things more organized so you can have access to exactly what you want on the station
These users thanked the author ScottGarrard for the post (total 7):
aceofspadeskbaggies22NVAggieAgsmanAgliciousChicAggiecrazywookie

flying_scotsman2.0

Post by flying_scotsman2.0 » May 30th, 2019, 11:44 am

ScottGarrard wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 11:23 am
This is not true.

We are setting up a new distribution platform that will allow more customization of what you want to download. Instead of just getting the aggregate feed of everything, you can just subscribe to what you want.

For example, you can now just download individual shows. For my show, search Hans and Scotty and you can get the individual feed for the show. It is now available on all platforms including ITunes and Stitcher.

You can also just get a Utah State feed so you download anything on the station related to Utah State. Search Zone sports Network - Utah State.

We’re atill working through some bugs, so hang in there - but hopefully this makes things more organized so you can have access to exactly what you want on the station
I'm happy about this. I always had the hardest time finding just the Utah State stuff. I live outside the range of 1280 and I really don't care to hear about the other schools.

WasatchAggie

Post by WasatchAggie » May 30th, 2019, 5:12 pm

I saw SG’s response (which I like where they are going) so I’ll simply add, I hit the link in this thread and went to their website and simply clicked play on the show. Simple and easy.

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » May 30th, 2019, 6:58 pm

ScottGarrard wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 11:23 am
This is not true.

I like the change. Thanks for all your Aggie coverage on Hans and Scotty G!

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » May 30th, 2019, 8:57 pm

ScottGarrard wrote:This is not true.

Source?

These users thanked the author TheAKAggie for the post (total 4):
PacobagUsu0505treesap32BLUERUFiO

Hail Aggies!

aggieblue11

Post by aggieblue11 » May 31st, 2019, 1:34 pm

:lol:
TheAKAggie wrote:
May 30th, 2019, 8:57 pm
ScottGarrard wrote:This is not true.

Source?

Locked Previous topicNext topic