Craig Smith - how can you not love the guy???

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
bluegrouse

Craig Smith - how can you not love the guy???

Post by bluegrouse » June 2nd, 2019, 9:14 pm

Generally not a big Brad Rock fan but this was a great one:

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900 ... y-not.html
These users thanked the author bluegrouse for the post (total 2):
IdaAg93ChicAggie

trombone_ninja

Re: Craig Smith - how can you not love the guy???

Post by trombone_ninja » June 2nd, 2019, 10:17 pm

It’s really weird seeing an article by that guy that isn’t incredibly condescending towards the Aggies. Hope he keeps it up

Will respond whenever you ask what the band is doing
Go Aggies!!!

blueaggie

Post by blueaggie » June 2nd, 2019, 11:13 pm

It is a great article and I let the Rockmonster know it. Of course there are the typical puke fans making the same condescending comments. Go Aggies

WAaggieFan

Post by WAaggieFan » June 3rd, 2019, 7:17 am

blueaggie wrote:It is a great article and I let the Rockmonster know it. Of course there are the typical puke fans making the same condescending comments. Go Aggies
It’s impossible to take those tools seriously when they won’t even play the Aggies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » June 3rd, 2019, 8:06 am

All I saw of condescension was Chris B, who I believe is a Ute fan.

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » June 3rd, 2019, 8:10 am

Just being around the dude gives me the three cups of coffee jitters... in a good way.

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

ChicAggie

Post by ChicAggie » June 3rd, 2019, 1:32 pm

Because I wanted to let Brad know an Aggie fan appreciated the article and the comments from Ute fans were pissing me off, I posted the following comment:
Great article, Brad. Coach Smith is an absolute breath of fresh air. Good to see the SLC media giving him and the Aggies the positive coverage they have earned. Given the return of the MWC POY, the MWC Defensive POY, and two other starters along with my favorite GATA player Justin Bean and significant upgrades and added depth up and down the roster, I'm cautiously optimistic the Ags will achieve even greater heights in the coming season.

Curious to see fans of the mighty Utes showering disparagement from their lofty perch, particularly in light of the fact that Coach Krystkowiak and his amazingly wonderful all-powerful Utes are actually afraid to play the little cow college to the north. Maybe it has a little something to do with the fact they have lost their last 7 in a row in Logan. When is the last time the Utes won in Logan? Oh, yeah, TWENTY-THREE YEARS AGO. No wonder those pansies won't schedule the Aggies home-and-home.
These users thanked the author ChicAggie for the post (total 7):
treesap32Zaggie07aggies22Agsmanflying_scotsman2.0Real Life Aggienewtonianblue

"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

Usu0505

Post by Usu0505 » June 4th, 2019, 7:27 am

ChicAggie wrote:Because I wanted to let Brad know an Aggie fan appreciated the article and the comments from Ute fans were pissing me off, I posted the following comment:
Great article, Brad. Coach Smith is an absolute breath of fresh air. Good to see the SLC media giving him and the Aggies the positive coverage they have earned. Given the return of the MWC POY, the MWC Defensive POY, and two other starters along with my favorite GATA player Justin Bean and significant upgrades and added depth up and down the roster, I'm cautiously optimistic the Ags will achieve even greater heights in the coming season.

Curious to see fans of the mighty Utes showering disparagement from their lofty perch, particularly in light of the fact that Coach Krystkowiak and his amazingly wonderful all-powerful Utes are actually afraid to play the little cow college to the north. Maybe it has a little something to do with the fact they have lost their last 7 in a row in Logan. When is the last time the Utes won in Logan? Oh, yeah, TWENTY-THREE YEARS AGO. No wonder those pansies won't schedule the Aggies home-and-home.
Sad part for them is they missed our down years and seemingly their up years. Could have had a good chance to steal one in logan and break that streak. Too late now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Usu0505 for the post:
aggies22

Locked Previous topicNext topic