What happened to Queta?

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
SectionBAggie
Posts: 1186
Joined: November 6th, 2010, 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 63 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by SectionBAggie » August 12th, 2019, 8:47 pm

Just hoping that it's not a problem with his Petulla Oblondalla - the injury that Opie Taylor's hobo friend had.



User avatar
brownjeans
Flatulent
Posts: 13988
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:21 am
Has thanked: 196 times
Been thanked: 491 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by brownjeans » August 12th, 2019, 10:34 pm

As long as it's not a brain cloud.



tipitup
Pick'em Champ - '18 WTHCG
Posts: 440
Joined: December 17th, 2013, 8:17 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by tipitup » August 13th, 2019, 11:34 am

anyone check his gizzard?



User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 4315
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm
Has thanked: 169 times
Been thanked: 147 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by aceofspadeskb » August 13th, 2019, 12:45 pm

Uterine cancer. If he has that, then we have something to worry about!



bullshot
Posts: 795
Joined: December 2nd, 2010, 3:22 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by bullshot » August 13th, 2019, 6:50 pm

Ovarian cancer is pretty troubling also



corio
Posts: 173
Joined: January 29th, 2011, 10:02 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by corio » August 13th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Do you think we could just have him as Mias Queta and get the Nee removed?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author corio for the post (total 3):
BearLakeMonsterflying_scotsman2.0NVAggie



bullshot
Posts: 795
Joined: December 2nd, 2010, 3:22 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by bullshot » August 14th, 2019, 5:58 am

Then that opens the door to neemonia
These users thanked the author bullshot for the post (total 2):
flying_scotsman2.0NVAggie



tinplater
Posts: 640
Joined: September 1st, 2013, 8:07 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by tinplater » August 14th, 2019, 8:50 am

Just was told the Queta was at Angie's last Wednesday AM with the team...on crutches and knee splinted/padded.



AggieHokieDawg
Posts: 115
Joined: October 8th, 2011, 6:16 pm
Location: Columbia, SC
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by AggieHokieDawg » August 14th, 2019, 3:17 pm

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Queta pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

I guess it's pretty serious.
These users thanked the author AggieHokieDawg for the post (total 6):
brownjeansUSU78sam tingeySocrates2121donlarson8sneed


Formerly Dallin

You know, from Aggzilla's signature.

User avatar
brownjeans
Flatulent
Posts: 13988
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:21 am
Has thanked: 196 times
Been thanked: 491 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by brownjeans » August 14th, 2019, 3:22 pm

AggieHokieDawg wrote:
August 14th, 2019, 3:17 pm
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Queta pass out at 31 Flavors last night.

I guess it's pretty serious.
Thank you Simone.
These users thanked the author brownjeans for the post:
Socrates2121



bpd
Posts: 1027
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 10:12 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 103 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by bpd » August 16th, 2019, 8:41 am

You can ask Craig Smith himself if you plan on going to the Logan Road trip tomorrow.



tysteve20
Posts: 204
Joined: August 28th, 2014, 3:21 pm
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 90 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by tysteve20 » August 19th, 2019, 12:23 pm

Quest just posted this on his Instagram. Looks like physical therapy. Walking on the underwater treadmill Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author tysteve20 for the post:
aggies22



User avatar
USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly
Posts: 6882
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has thanked: 1021 times
Been thanked: 288 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by USU78 » August 19th, 2019, 12:25 pm

His legs look better muscled, less spindly than last year, and I don't see any kind of knee brace or anything else similar.

Nice.


You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Posts: 15693
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 340 times
Been thanked: 872 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » August 19th, 2019, 1:14 pm

Maybe we could play our games in the pool
These users thanked the author hipsterdoofus21 for the post (total 2):
BleedAggieBlue0trevordude



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 5222
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 354 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by Aglicious » August 19th, 2019, 2:00 pm

Coach Smith mentioned on the J. Rothstein podcast that Queta was doing physical therapy right now and that he would know more about Neemi's status in 3 weeks which is about the half way mark between now and the first practice.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 8751
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 3616 times
Been thanked: 1879 times
Contact:

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by aggies22 » August 19th, 2019, 3:18 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 1:14 pm
Maybe we could play our games in the pool
Doesn't it just become water polo after that though?



User avatar
thegreendalegelf
Posts: 625
Joined: August 18th, 2017, 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 399 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by thegreendalegelf » August 19th, 2019, 4:04 pm

aggies22 wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 3:18 pm
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 1:14 pm
Maybe we could play our games in the pool
Doesn't it just become water polo after that though?
would make rushing the court.. er.. pool a lot more interesting.



User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Posts: 15693
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 340 times
Been thanked: 872 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » August 19th, 2019, 4:12 pm

thegreendalegelf wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 4:04 pm
aggies22 wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 3:18 pm
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 1:14 pm
Maybe we could play our games in the pool
Doesn't it just become water polo after that though?
would make rushing the court.. er.. pool a lot more interesting.
Caroline would punch out the lifeguard
These users thanked the author hipsterdoofus21 for the post:
trevordude



User avatar
AggiesForever
Pick'em Champ - '15 Kickoff
Posts: 1899
Joined: January 1st, 1997, 12:00 am
Has thanked: 142 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by AggiesForever » August 21st, 2019, 8:31 am

Smith repeated in the "Road Show" that Queta "doesn't have an ACL, MCL or Meniscus. He's in physical therapy right now and doing very well." While suggesting that there is still room for caution, he said Neemias will have another MRI in an month and they're hoping it will show that his knee is healing well.



Aggie in Boise
Posts: 307
Joined: February 15th, 2019, 1:58 pm
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by Aggie in Boise » August 21st, 2019, 10:46 am

AggiesForever wrote:
August 21st, 2019, 8:31 am
Smith repeated in the "Road Show" that Queta "doesn't have an ACL, MCL or Meniscus. He's in physical therapy right now and doing very well." While suggesting that there is still room for caution, he said Neemias will have another MRI in an month and they're hoping it will show that his knee is healing well.
That's awesome that he is doing very well especially given that he does not have an ACL, MCL, or meniscus. :cheers:



jpswensen
Posts: 1499
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 6:59 pm
Location: Pullman, WA
Has thanked: 131 times
Been thanked: 199 times
Contact:

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by jpswensen » August 21st, 2019, 11:23 am

Aggie in Boise wrote:
August 21st, 2019, 10:46 am
AggiesForever wrote:
August 21st, 2019, 8:31 am
Smith repeated in the "Road Show" that Queta "doesn't have an ACL, MCL or Meniscus. He's in physical therapy right now and doing very well." While suggesting that there is still room for caution, he said Neemias will have another MRI in an month and they're hoping it will show that his knee is healing well.
That's awesome that he is doing very well especially given that he does not have an ACL, MCL, or meniscus. :cheers:
I didn't have an ACL, MCL, or meniscus either, but my entire patellar tendon was separated! Shutting things down on the most common injuries doesn't necessarily mean it was minor. There are a lot of other soft tissue structures in the knee than MCL, ACL, and meniscus.


Jordan Nathan's #2 Fan (seriously, YBA thinks he wins out against mom?!?!?!)

Chupamedia
Posts: 1243
Joined: November 6th, 2010, 10:42 pm
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 49 times

Re: What happened to Queta?

Post by Chupamedia » August 21st, 2019, 11:48 am

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
thegreendalegelf wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 4:04 pm
aggies22 wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 3:18 pm
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
August 19th, 2019, 1:14 pm
Maybe we could play our games in the pool
Doesn't it just become water polo after that though?
would make rushing the court.. er.. pool a lot more interesting.
Caroline would punch out the lifeguard
Unfortunately however Musselman’s 3-peat reveal would be lost in a sea of shirtless men.
These users thanked the author Chupamedia for the post (total 2):
aggiesdotcomTrueBlueFan



Locked Previous topicNext topic