Got over another hump last night

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
SectionBAggie

Got over another hump last night

Post by SectionBAggie » November 23rd, 2019, 7:55 am

A lot of people have mentioned getting over a hump last night. P5, athletic team, major comeback. All true.

It also represents the first time in the 40 years that I have followed USU b-ball that the team has started 6-0. We have been 5-0 four times and 5-1 each of those seasons.

When I looked at the schedule for this year I saw LSU and thought 5-1 was likely again. Still felt that way into the second half.

So this is what 6-0 feels like? I like it!!!!
These users thanked the author SectionBAggie for the post:
aggies22

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Re: Got over another hump last night

Post by aggies22 » November 23rd, 2019, 8:03 am

I think I may have done snow angels in my carpet last night. I'm not sure, you'd have to ask my wife.
Last edited by aggies22 on November 23rd, 2019, 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 2):
ProvoAggieReal Life Aggie

dyedblue

Re: Got over another hump last night

Post by dyedblue » November 23rd, 2019, 8:09 am

I still can’t believe we win last night. This morning feels like the day after the Hawaii game when Chuckie got hurt. If we can avoid a let down, this type of game can get us into a much better seed. We did this without Queta! I think a lot of Aggie fans know we’re good but we’re waiting to see how good we really are. The lofty ranking felt a little weird with Queta out. Hopefully every one believes in them now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

Locked Previous topicNext topic