Bean's other stats

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
SLB
Posts: 4535
Joined: November 3rd, 2016, 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 405 times

Bean's other stats

Post by SLB » December 7th, 2019, 6:25 pm

Something being overlook
Steals by Bean
In the last 2 games, Beans has 4 steals per game.
Bean is capable of a 10 assist game with Queta on the court.



User avatar
TrueBigBlue
Posts: 2525
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by TrueBigBlue » December 7th, 2019, 6:28 pm

I will never be surprised by anything Bean does anymore. He is amazing and the majority of it comes from effort and heart.
These users thanked the author TrueBigBlue for the post (total 5):
AggieFBObsessionflying_scotsman2.0Real Life AggiecdaAgaggies22



QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score
Posts: 15826
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:08 pm
Location: Arlington, VA
Has thanked: 120 times
Been thanked: 633 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by QuackAttackAggie » December 7th, 2019, 6:29 pm

I think we should recruit over him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author QuackAttackAggie for the post (total 3):
AggieFBObsessionflying_scotsman2.0NVAggie



SLB
Posts: 4535
Joined: November 3rd, 2016, 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 405 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by SLB » December 7th, 2019, 6:31 pm

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 6:29 pm
I think we should recruit over him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This joke needs to continue because it is awesome.
:thumbsup:
These users thanked the author SLB for the post:
AggieBlues



Bank Shot
Posts: 455
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by Bank Shot » December 7th, 2019, 6:46 pm

You missed one stat. 45 fricken minutes!



SLB
Posts: 4535
Joined: November 3rd, 2016, 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 405 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by SLB » December 7th, 2019, 6:49 pm

Bank Shot wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 6:46 pm
You missed one stat. 45 fricken minutes!
The other stuff with Bean like you mention is why this needs to be talked about.
These users thanked the author SLB for the post:
AggieFBObsession



User avatar
TrueBigBlue
Posts: 2525
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by TrueBigBlue » December 7th, 2019, 6:52 pm

Other than when Queta was in, Bean was the best option at the 5, which is crazy when you see his final stats and how well he did. I’ll bet he is going to be completely gassed tonight, though



Bank Shot
Posts: 455
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 6:27 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by Bank Shot » December 7th, 2019, 6:52 pm

That's twice now in crunch time when the other team has screwed the pooch by trying to lob the ball over Bean. The ref was right there, and we didn't get a good camera angle, but that ball couldn't have been out more than a quarter of an inch. Big break there!
These users thanked the author Bank Shot for the post:
AggieFBObsession



User avatar
TrueBigBlue
Posts: 2525
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by TrueBigBlue » December 7th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Bank Shot wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 6:52 pm
That's twice now in crunch time when the other team has screwed the pooch by trying to lob the ball over Bean. The ref was right there, and we didn't get a good camera angle, but that ball couldn't have been out more than a quarter of an inch. Big break there!
It came right after a questionable call that gave Fresno the ball.

Ball don’t lie.



User avatar
ThunderAggie
Posts: 1279
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Has thanked: 331 times
Been thanked: 376 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by ThunderAggie » December 7th, 2019, 6:55 pm

Bank Shot wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 6:52 pm
That's twice now in crunch time when the other team has screwed the pooch by trying to lob the ball over Bean. The ref was right there, and we didn't get a good camera angle, but that ball couldn't have been out more than a quarter of an inch. Big break there!
And just think. Had we not forced that turnover, we wouldn't have gotten two free throw points to make it a 3 point game. Had they made a buzzer beater, they would have won! Huge point in the game I forgot about!



User avatar
2004AG
Posts: 6992
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 11:42 am
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 406 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by 2004AG » December 7th, 2019, 7:30 pm

SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 6:29 pm
I think we should recruit over him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This joke needs to continue because it is awesome.
:thumbsup:
Don’t worry, it will. Jokes never get old in this board. People are still joking about the aircraft carrier 10 years later.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author 2004AG for the post (total 2):
bluegrouseaggies22



User avatar
AndroidAggie
Posts: 4125
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:47 am
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by AndroidAggie » December 7th, 2019, 7:36 pm

QuackAttackAggie wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 6:29 pm
I think we should recruit over him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
need someone faster than kerwynn playing the 4.
These users thanked the author AndroidAggie for the post:
bluegrouse



pilotaggie
Posts: 661
Joined: November 13th, 2010, 6:53 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by pilotaggie » December 7th, 2019, 7:38 pm

2004AG wrote:
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 6:29 pm
I think we should recruit over him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This joke needs to continue because it is awesome.
Image
Don’t worry, it will. Jokes never get old in this board. People are still joking about the aircraft carrier 10 years later.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was the aircraft carrier here or scout?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk



This post is likely straight up poor sarcasm and cannot be taken seriously.

User avatar
Bigdog
Posts: 53
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 7:17 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by Bigdog » December 7th, 2019, 7:56 pm

HAHAHA, The Aircraft Carrier!



slcagg
Posts: 5658
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1051 times
Been thanked: 878 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by slcagg » December 7th, 2019, 8:04 pm

TrueBigBlue wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 6:28 pm
I will never be surprised by anything Bean does anymore. He is amazing and the majority of it comes from effort and heart.
While I think he hustles and has effort and that is a part of it but I feel like his instinct to be near the ball is a talent and is a mix of effort and also that talent specifically.



User avatar
AggieBlues
Posts: 568
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 5:12 pm
Location: North Logan, UT
Has thanked: 136 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by AggieBlues » December 7th, 2019, 8:37 pm

2004AG wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 7:30 pm
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 6:29 pm
I think we should recruit over him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This joke needs to continue because it is awesome.
:thumbsup:
Don’t worry, it will. Jokes never get old in this board. People are still joking about the aircraft carrier 10 years later.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't forget "Go Silverwolves!" and "Hats in the mall." Both related.


The amount of energy necessary to refute bull pucky is an order of magnitude greater than to produce it.

User avatar
UtahStizzle
Posts: 4959
Joined: November 15th, 2010, 4:16 am
Location: Northern Utah
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 29 times
Contact:

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by UtahStizzle » December 7th, 2019, 8:58 pm

AndroidAggie wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 6:29 pm
I think we should recruit over him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
need someone faster than kerwynn playing the 4.
Hoping we go get a Tim Duncan/Kevin Garnett/Karl Malone type player


Twitter: UtahStizzle

Aggie84025
Posts: 2478
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 784 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by Aggie84025 » December 7th, 2019, 10:09 pm

Bean is awesome. Obviously Merrill is still the key to our success, but Bean may be the most important player on the team. His rebounding and effort is 2nd to none. Quickly becoming one of my all time favorite Aggies. It is amazing how much he has improved and to think he has 2 more years after this year. Atmosphere tonight was great.



bluegrouse
Posts: 3258
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 526 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by bluegrouse » December 7th, 2019, 10:52 pm

Without Bean, we could very easily be 4-6 or 5-5 instead of 9-1.
These users thanked the author bluegrouse for the post (total 3):
ProvoAggieReal Life Aggieaggies22



Coloraggie
Posts: 1571
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 10:09 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by Coloraggie » December 8th, 2019, 3:57 pm

AggieBlues wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 8:37 pm
2004AG wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 7:30 pm
SLB wrote:
QuackAttackAggie wrote:
December 7th, 2019, 6:29 pm
I think we should recruit over him


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This joke needs to continue because it is awesome.
:thumbsup:
Don’t worry, it will. Jokes never get old in this board. People are still joking about the aircraft carrier 10 years later.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't forget "Go Silverwolves!" and "Hats in the mall." Both related.
13=13



NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.
Posts: 17319
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has thanked: 856 times
Been thanked: 850 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by NVAggie » December 9th, 2019, 9:15 am

I"m really happy that Bean proved me wrong. He will be one of my favorites for sure. I was also impressed with Abel Porter on Saturday. He did a lot of good things. I haven't been a big supporter of him, but he played really well on Saturday. We need that to continue.



slcagg
Posts: 5658
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 1051 times
Been thanked: 878 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by slcagg » December 9th, 2019, 10:32 am

NVAggie wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 9:15 am
I"m really happy that Bean proved me wrong. He will be one of my favorites for sure. I was also impressed with Abel Porter on Saturday. He did a lot of good things. I haven't been a big supporter of him, but he played really well on Saturday. We need that to continue.
Porter had some great penetration to the hoop on Saturday. I wish he’d attack more.



User avatar
Real Life Aggie
Posts: 1674
Joined: April 10th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Location: North Ogden, UT
Has thanked: 1461 times
Been thanked: 577 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by Real Life Aggie » December 9th, 2019, 10:48 am

NVAggie wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 9:15 am
I"m really happy that Bean proved me wrong. He will be one of my favorites for sure. I was also impressed with Abel Porter on Saturday. He did a lot of good things. I haven't been a big supporter of him, but he played really well on Saturday. We need that to continue.
Absolutely. While not flawless, Porter was aggressive and handled the ball well.



Coloraggie
Posts: 1571
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 10:09 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Bean's other stats

Post by Coloraggie » December 10th, 2019, 4:42 pm

Porter played great in OT. That is the Porter we need to see every game.



Locked Previous topicNext topic