This week, I am hyped about the Aggies-BYU game.

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
MrBiggle

Re: This week, I am hyped about the Aggies-BYU game.

Post by MrBiggle » December 10th, 2019, 12:49 pm

SLB wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 9:10 am
Roy McAvoy wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 9:06 am
Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 8:56 am
Aggie84025 wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 12:39 pm
Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 12:32 pm
Excited to win! We haven't won since "The Apology" game. Need a win against those guys and this is the year to do it. We are the better team this year.
I agree we need the win, but I am not certain we are the better team. They have Yoeli back who is an absolute force. Not sure who will be able to guard Yoeli. They have a lot of good players and have been playing well. They also shoot the 3 ball well. I certainly think we can win, but this will be a very tough game for the Aggies. I certainly hope we do and will be there cheering as loud as I can.
Nah queta is better than childs. That absolute force cant even get them a win in the nit let alone a trip to the dance. Merrill is one of the top players in the country, better than any zoob. We have a great supporting cast with bean, Anderson and others. We are the team that was an 8 seed in the dance last year. We are the ranked team. BYU is the team that failed to win 20 games in the wcc and has losses to boise, sdsu and a bad utah team. Bring them on.
Except Queta isn't close to 100% right now and he's on a minutes restriction of 5 minutes per half.
You are assuming 5 minutes per half after a week on a 5 minute per half restriction. :headscratch:
Why would you expect the minutes per game to speed up when it took half the year for him to be cleared to even play?

Where only sage brush grows

WAAggie

This week, I am hyped about the Aggies-BYU game.

Post by WAAggie » December 10th, 2019, 1:19 pm

They had a warmup game in the arena last week and hit 14-27. Sucks they had a good warm up game against Vegas. They’ll come out slinging it again. Making them rush will make the difference. Also need to stop “Gullum shut the f up” Haws from driving and dishing. Needs a good face collision with the floor.

Maybe a fire extinguisher attack by Reno on haws tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AgMac

Post by AgMac » December 10th, 2019, 3:46 pm

I could not be less excited for this game. I just have a really bad feeling we lose this one. Then I'll have to endure endless torment from the zoobs at work for weeks and weeks. I was in attendance the last time we beat them, and that seems like a LONG time ago.
These users thanked the author AgMac for the post:
MrBiggle

toroazzurro

Post by toroazzurro » December 10th, 2019, 4:09 pm

Wish I wasn't out of town, or I would be there. Go Aggies!

DirtDr
Has thanked: 0

Post by DirtDr » December 10th, 2019, 8:41 pm

Good posts. Yes, I AM getting hyped for the game, although I have some apprehensions with the condition of Neemie and Sam, as well as our recent shooting woes.
What’s the skinny on the best way to get tickets for it? I hate the commie Ticketmaster in general, including their advertising this game with $8 upper bowl seats, for which with their d’d fees ends up being $23.70 each (not that this is a terrible cost to watch the Aggies in this venue, I just hate to be deceived).

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Post by ProvoAggie » December 10th, 2019, 8:46 pm

DirtDr wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 8:41 pm
What’s the skinny on the best way to get tickets for it? I hate the commie Ticketmaster in general, including their advertising this game with $8 upper bowl seats, for which with their d’d fees ends up being $23.70 each (not that this is a terrible cost to watch the Aggies in this venue, I just hate to be deceived).
If you go through this link: https://bit.ly/2kgpgWW
and use the code USU to take fee's off. Tickets starting at $10.

You can also call Hunter
801-325-7056

He's an Aggie and a Jazz ticket rep. He can get you the same deal and let you pick your seats.
These users thanked the author ProvoAggie for the post:
Roy McAvoy

DirtDr

Post by DirtDr » December 10th, 2019, 10:07 pm

ProvoAggie wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 8:46 pm
DirtDr wrote:
If you go through this link: https://bit.ly/2kgpgWW
and use the code USU to take fee's off. Tickets starting at $10.

You can also call Hunter
801-325-7056

He's an Aggie and a Jazz ticket rep. He can get you the same deal and let you pick your seats.
Thanks much PA.

DirtDr

Post by DirtDr » December 11th, 2019, 5:06 pm

I just called Hunter to see what he could do for me for one seat (couldn’t convince any of my slacker Aggie-coworkers or brothers to come with me). Since he said he could line me up with no fees, I splurged and went for a good lower bowl seat for a good price. That will be great- unless it happens to be surrounded by zoobies.
Thanks ProvoAggie- GO AGGIES!

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » December 11th, 2019, 5:54 pm

DirtDr wrote:
Good posts. Yes, I AM getting hyped for the game, although I have some apprehensions with the condition of Neemie and Sam, as well as our recent shooting woes.
Stubhub's fees are even worse. It is deception with how much they add on. I understand these sites got to make a buck, but when you are charging 40% add on fees in some cases it is ridiculous.

TrueAggieman

Post by TrueAggieman » December 14th, 2019, 1:58 pm

So you all know, I just contacted Hunter and he said that there won't be a fee for any tickets purchased at the door, so if you wanna avoid it, just buy them when you get there.

Utah State Hey Aggies all the way! Go Aggies! Go Aggies! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Locked Previous topicNext topic