Re: New Threads

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
BearLakeMonster

Post by BearLakeMonster » December 10th, 2019, 4:20 pm

AGNUMPI wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 4:11 pm
I don't know how anyone finds anything on this board with people starting new threads about topics that are already being discussed. Let's try to keep the board clean people. Your momma don't live here.

i.e. I saw a thread earlier today about this EXACT SAME topic. Can we please merge that thread with this one mods. And hopefully people will check if something is already being discussed before starting a new thread about a "new topic."

Rant over.
I think this is a great idea
These users thanked the author BearLakeMonster for the post:
QuackAttackAggie

"The evil I can tolerate. But the stupidity... Just knowing we're in the same genus makes me embarrassed to call myself homo!"

MetsJetsAggies

Re: Re: New Threads

Post by MetsJetsAggies » December 10th, 2019, 4:35 pm

Lol

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Post by QuackAttackAggie » December 10th, 2019, 4:53 pm

I don't know how anyone finds anything on this board with people starting new threads about topics that are already being discussed. Let's try to keep the board clean people. Your momma don't live here.

i.e. I saw a thread earlier today about this EXACT SAME topic. Can we please merge that thread with this one mods. And hopefully people will check if something is already being discussed before starting a new thread about a "new topic."

Rant over.

I think this is a great idea

BUMP
These users thanked the author QuackAttackAggie for the post:
BearLakeMonster

Locked Previous topicNext topic