Post game quotes

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
sambonethegreat
Has thanked: 0

Post game quotes

Post by sambonethegreat » January 19th, 2020, 11:49 am

Is there a link anywhere to see what coaches or players have to say about this Boise travesty? I can’t find a thing on USU’s site, Des News, AP, or 1280. I want to know what their reaction is so I can flush this stupid, stupid loss from my system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rAggie

Re: Post game quotes

Post by rAggie » January 19th, 2020, 12:53 pm

Coach did his post game interview but I don’t remember anything memorable he had to say. He was shell shocked and basically said there’s nothing to say.

No player was made available for the postgame.

I suspect they got to the bus as quickly as possible and sat quietly for the longest five hour bus ride of their lives.

Showing my True Colors since 2022

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » January 19th, 2020, 12:54 pm

Practice is going to suck tomorrow

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » January 20th, 2020, 9:13 am

We've already had games this year that should have shaken the team to the core. UNLV and AFA should have been the wake-up calls. At this point, maybe we just aren't very good.
These users thanked the author NVAggie for the post (total 2):
Former_USU_AlumniAggieBlues

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » January 20th, 2020, 9:41 am

. Pretty much true. Such a different feeling from having expectations and not living up to them vs having no expectations and exceeding them.

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » January 20th, 2020, 1:50 pm

There is so much blame to go around on this one, but it’s Craig Smith who should be running stairs all practice long after that one. I so love coach Smith, but there are some obvious needs that I hope can be addressed. Personnel issues can’t be fixed at this point, but lineups can be changed. At this point I think we just go with whoever is going to play the hardest regardless of class
I really Hope most of all the GATA will be more than just a byline and that the coaches will employ it for forty minutes. This is a huge learning opportunity. Sometimes it takes a tough loss to learn. Clearly the end of the Nevada game didn’t teach it, so hopefully this time it’s absorbed. This is D1 ball. Who cares if we beat an opponent by 2, 10, 20, or 30. In never going to feel bad for pounding someone into oblivion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

FloridaAggie13

Post by FloridaAggie13 » January 20th, 2020, 2:30 pm

Here is a quote from Brito regarding the inbounds pass:

"...felt good, fundamentals were spot on - two hands on the ball, chest pass and bounce it at an angle so it is easily caught, which it was. Boom, layup, two points. Pretty happy about that. Shout out to my little coach for drilling us every day on the fundamentals..." (inaudible) [mishandles the mic].

Locked Previous topicNext topic