NAR: Kansas VS. Kansas State brawl

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » January 22nd, 2020, 12:08 am

Surprised this hasn't been posted yet the way some people hate Kansas State cause of their fans along with a Kansas fan here, but there was a fight at the end of the Kansas VS. Kansas State game that spilled over into the stands. We'll have to see what ineptimusprime has to say about this. I'm sure as with any incident, it's easy for both sides to blame the other for starting it, but something like this is always the fault of both parties as the other can always do something to end it.

tysteve20

Post by tysteve20 » January 22nd, 2020, 12:09 am

I think I saw the KSU coaches wife tweeted that some Kansas fans were being mean to her team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author tysteve20 for the post:
Real Life Aggie

dyedblue

Re: NAR: Kansas VS. Kansas State brawl

Post by dyedblue » January 22nd, 2020, 4:25 am

Any idiot that steals the ball from a team that is dribbling out the clock in a 20 point blow out and proceeds to try to dunk it at the other end deserves to get pounded into oblivion. That was a horrible decision that lead to many more bad decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

slcagg

Post by slcagg » January 22nd, 2020, 5:25 am

De Sousa should be suspended for a long time. You can’t pick up a chair regardless. If carried out that would be a serious crime.

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » January 22nd, 2020, 6:18 am

It was an ugly incident. De Souza will likely get hit hard, which is no real loss for KU. I could see McCormack and Garrett serving suspensions too. We’ll see.

Locked Previous topicNext topic