Worst Craig Smith Team

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Real Life Aggie

Re: Worst Craig Smith Team

Post by Real Life Aggie » December 2nd, 2020, 3:12 pm

I'm not sure I agree on Knight III being a swing and miss. He was a great talent and would have been an excellent contributor. From what I've heard, there wasn't an attitude problem, just a grades problem.

Dkdavis

Post by Dkdavis » December 2nd, 2020, 4:16 pm

BigBlueBlood wrote:
December 2nd, 2020, 11:29 am

Serviceable Contributors
A. Anderson
M. Anthony
T. Dorius

Homerun
N. Queta
R. Worster
Anthony is a potential homerun. I think it's too soon to tell if he will be a consistent or not.

BigBlueBlood

Post by BigBlueBlood » December 2nd, 2020, 4:59 pm

Agreed, time will tell. I don't pretend to know the high or low of this thing or of Coach Smith, like others profess to know. Only that Smith has won with what he's had, regardless of how or where he got it, which is something. A lot of coaches don't even do that much. Whether he proves to be a great recruiter and winner no matter the circumstances, or someone the building can be named after, can only be determined over time. And since that is out of my reach, I'm not too worried about and I'll look to the present and measure him that way, along with trends as they start to become apparent. His time at USU, I believe, has earned him the benefit of most doubts, which I'm giving him now.

Jjoey52

Post by Jjoey52 » December 2nd, 2020, 9:13 pm

You negative Nellies are truly amazing. It is a young team which lost the whole back court. They are very talented and need to learn each other. They had limited time before the season. I predict by th end of the year this team will be fine.
These users thanked the author Jjoey52 for the post (total 3):
ProvoAggiebrossp24Real Life Aggie

“Apathy and tolerance are the final virtues of a dying society.” - Aristotle

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic