Dropped to 48 in the NET

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
scotlandog

Re: Dropped to 48 in the NET

Post by scotlandog » January 26th, 2021, 8:28 am

Well we dropped 7 spots after that fiasco and picked up a Q3 loss. UNLV is right on the cusp of moving to a Q2 for us though and SDSU is in the cusp of moving to a Q1. So I think there’s still hope but we can’t take anymore like that. We have to have a win or 2 at Boise though I think. Things getting real slim for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » January 26th, 2021, 8:36 am

I think the UNLV loss will age okay and will look better at the end of the year than it does now, but our margin of error is basically one loss at Boise. Can’t lose another one if we are serious about an at large.

And honestly, UNLV tomorrow is by far the biggest challenge left besides Boise based on the personnel they can throw at us. I think UNLV is a much worse matchup for us than Boise. Boise can score, but I don’t think Boise really has the pieces to neutralize what we do on offense.
These users thanked the author ineptimusprime for the post:
ProvoAggie

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » January 26th, 2021, 10:15 am

ineptimusprime wrote:
January 26th, 2021, 8:36 am
I think the UNLV loss will age okay and will look better at the end of the year than it does now, but our margin of error is basically one loss at Boise. Can’t lose another one if we are serious about an at large.

And honestly, UNLV tomorrow is by far the biggest challenge left besides Boise based on the personnel they can throw at us. I think UNLV is a much worse matchup for us than Boise. Boise can score, but I don’t think Boise really has the pieces to neutralize what we do on offense.
If we do on offense what we did on offense last night, Boise won't have any trouble neutralizing us.

Eutaw St. Aggie

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » January 26th, 2021, 10:39 am

Yossarian wrote:
January 26th, 2021, 10:15 am
ineptimusprime wrote:
January 26th, 2021, 8:36 am

If we do on offense what we did on offense last night, Boise won't have any trouble neutralizing us.
In that scenario, I think we’d be neutralizing ourselves. :lol:

Locked Previous topicNext topic