Streaming Audio

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
dyedblue

Streaming Audio

Post by dyedblue » November 3rd, 2010, 7:43 pm

Grand Canyon can stream audio but Utah FREAKING State cannot?

http://www.gculopes.com/schedule.aspx?path=mbball

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

00Aggie

Re: Streaming Audio

Post by 00Aggie » November 3rd, 2010, 8:39 pm

I have recently heard that it isn't that they can't but that they won't. There are certain people inside the athletic department believe the small revenue from the pay service outweighs the value of the free exposure on the net. I'm planning on getting a letter to AD off shortly expressing my concerns.

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Re: Streaming Audio

Post by NVAggie » November 3rd, 2010, 11:09 pm

00Aggie wrote:I have recently heard that it isn't that they can't but that they won't. There are certain people inside the athletic department believe the small revenue from the pay service outweighs the value of the free exposure on the net. I'm planning on getting a letter to AD off shortly expressing my concerns.
This is absolutely true. I read it from Jana Doggett herself. It is petty and pathetic. :wtf:

Locked Previous topicNext topic