Gomez enters transfer portal

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
FeartheFro
Posts: 678
Joined: March 11th, 2013, 12:15 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 91 times

Gomez enters transfer portal

Post by FeartheFro » March 24th, 2021, 9:58 pm

Saying he doesn’t fit in like he thought he would at SDSU Would love him in Logan.






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by FeartheFro on March 24th, 2021, 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author FeartheFro for the post:
AggieFBObsession



slcagg
Posts: 8417
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 2159 times
Been thanked: 1607 times

Re: Gomez enters transfer portal

Post by slcagg » March 24th, 2021, 10:05 pm

He is going pro. Not transferring.

Here is an interesting name. Check This guy out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/azdailysun ... 0.amp.html



Yossarian
Posts: 5688
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 11:56 pm
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 1125 times

Re: Gomez enters transfer portal

Post by Yossarian » March 24th, 2021, 10:37 pm

He didn't like that they asked him to play defense?



User avatar
ThunderAggie
Posts: 1453
Joined: November 20th, 2017, 7:52 pm
Location: Logan
Has thanked: 388 times
Been thanked: 500 times

Re: Gomez enters transfer portal

Post by ThunderAggie » March 24th, 2021, 11:01 pm

slcagg wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 10:05 pm
He is going pro. Not transferring.

Here is an interesting name. Check This guy out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/azdailysun ... 0.amp.html
I bet this guys goes to a P5 school



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11989
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 8179 times
Been thanked: 5637 times
Contact:

Re: Gomez enters transfer portal

Post by aggies22 » March 25th, 2021, 5:59 am

slcagg wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 10:05 pm
He is going pro. Not transferring.

Here is an interesting name. Check This guy out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/azdailysun ... 0.amp.html
I would assume this dude is looking for a P5 opportunity.



slcagg
Posts: 8417
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 2159 times
Been thanked: 1607 times

Re: Gomez enters transfer portal

Post by slcagg » March 25th, 2021, 6:12 am

aggies22 wrote:
March 25th, 2021, 5:59 am
slcagg wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 10:05 pm
He is going pro. Not transferring.

Here is an interesting name. Check This guy out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/azdailysun ... 0.amp.html
I would assume this dude is looking for a P5 opportunity.
I’d agree. I’d bet he ends up at either usc or ucla.

Speaking of transfers to p5 schools. You guys remember rich Kelly and Ferron flavors. Both are transferring. Kelly had a solid year at BC and flavors never got much time at osu.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 11989
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 8179 times
Been thanked: 5637 times
Contact:

Re: Gomez enters transfer portal

Post by aggies22 » March 25th, 2021, 6:23 am

slcagg wrote:
March 25th, 2021, 6:12 am
aggies22 wrote:
March 25th, 2021, 5:59 am
slcagg wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 10:05 pm
He is going pro. Not transferring.

Here is an interesting name. Check This guy out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/azdailysun ... 0.amp.html
I would assume this dude is looking for a P5 opportunity.
I’d agree. I’d bet he ends up at either usc or ucla.

Speaking of transfers to p5 schools. You guys remember rich Kelly and Ferron flavors. Both are transferring. Kelly had a solid year at BC and flavors never got much time at osu.
The cautionary tale of small fish in a big pond.



User avatar
ineptimusprime
Posts: 4437
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 1723 times

Re: Gomez enters transfer portal

Post by ineptimusprime » March 25th, 2021, 9:35 am

NAU dude might want a P5 opportunity, but do Big Sky players typically transfer up that high?



slcagg
Posts: 8417
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 2159 times
Been thanked: 1607 times

Re: Gomez enters transfer portal

Post by slcagg » March 25th, 2021, 9:55 am

ineptimusprime wrote:
March 25th, 2021, 9:35 am
NAU dude might want a P5 opportunity, but do Big Sky players typically transfer up that high?
The guys I mentioned above played in leagues similar to a he big sky and transferred up. This guy is better than both imo.

With that said I’d love to see him in Logan.



Locked Previous topicNext topic