Aggies 22 Says It's Odom

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Re: Aggies 22 Says It's Odom

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » April 5th, 2021, 5:27 pm

AggieFanNate wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:07 pm
brownjeans wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 4:57 pm
slcagg wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 12:20 pm
@brownjeans is this more the winning you were looking for?

And take into account @SLB post one above mine.
Honestly, I can't say I'm excited. Not totally down on the hire, but not excited either. He's around .600 for his career. Had one miracle season but when measured against his total body of work seems like an outlier.
I wasn't really excited about Smith either and that worked out. Hartwell seems to be drawn to young coaches who may be able to harness USU and Spectrum to blow up. Maybe it satisfies Hartwell's ego or something. It's great so long as he keeps being right, but I think USU has enough going for it that we could find coaches who have accomplished more.

Odom could turn out to be great. I'll be rooting for him to have success at USU beyond his wildest dreams.
I'm sorry but I had to jump on to deal with this. Now his skills may be stretched at a higher level but seriously? Let's actually look at what he has done. He took a team with an abysmal record and not just like recent like us with Duryea, but they eternally sucked. He transformed them in a year into a 20 win team. Then the next year he went to the tournament and beat a 1 seed bringing umbc to the first tournament win in history and the first 16 to beat a one seed. And if you watch it wasn't luck it was his game plan that won that game. Then he had a good year but remember that level you need to win everything to get into the tournament. The year I'm sure you're having an issue with he had literally three starters injured for the whole year. Read the article passed around on here and you'll see he had a rough go of it last year. This year they did well they had a short season and he won the regular season but didn't win the tournament. I'm sorry but Craig Smith didn't have anything near this kind of resume who could we have gotten better? Konkol? I was all about konkol but odom is better.
Nate Bendall?

AggieFanNate

Post by AggieFanNate » April 5th, 2021, 5:29 pm

brownjeans wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:24 pm
AggieFanNate wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Honestly, I can't say I'm excited. Not totally down on the hire, but not excited either. He's around .600 for his career. Had one miracle season but when measured against his total body of work seems like an outlier.
I wasn't really excited about Smith either and that worked out. Hartwell seems to be drawn to young coaches who may be able to harness USU and Spectrum to blow up. Maybe it satisfies Hartwell's ego or something. It's great so long as he keeps being right, but I think USU has enough going for it that we could find coaches who have accomplished more.

Odom could turn out to be great. I'll be rooting for him to have success at USU beyond his wildest dreams.
I'm sorry but I had to jump on to deal with this. Now his skills may be stretched at a higher level but seriously? Let's actually look at what he has done. He took a team with an abysmal record and not just like recent like us with Duryea, but they eternally sucked. He transformed them in a year into a 20 win team. Then the next year he went to the tournament and beat a 1 seed bringing umbc to the first tournament win in history and the first 16 to beat a one seed. And if you watch it wasn't luck it was his game plan that won that game. Then he had a good year but remember that level you need to win everything to get into the tournament. The year I'm sure you're having an issue with he had literally three starters injured for the whole year. Read the article passed around on here and you'll see he had a rough go of it last year. This year they did well they had a short season and he won the regular season but didn't win the tournament. I'm sorry but Craig Smith didn't have anything near this kind of resume who could we have gotten better? Konkol? I was all about konkol but odom is better.
Look, what I wrote was not an attack. I'm not having an issue with any one year. I'm happy to throw out the one down year if you're happy to throw out the one miracle year.
I mean you see it as a miracle year haha if you look at the stats this year statistically they weren't far off from that "miracle year" so I'll throw it aside and still say anyone who can transform a team from the bottom to the top and do it within a year or so I want as my head coach. That's literally what Craig Smith did with us except he could sell our history umbc has no history. And odom literally has more ncaa tournament wins than Smith with a much harder team to win with.

AggieFanNate

Post by AggieFanNate » April 5th, 2021, 5:30 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:27 pm
AggieFanNate wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Nate Bendall?
Nate Wagstaff 😂

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » April 5th, 2021, 5:35 pm

AggieFanNate wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:30 pm
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Nate Bendall?
Nate Wagstaff 😂
Son of Chad?

AggieFanNate

Post by AggieFanNate » April 5th, 2021, 5:37 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:35 pm
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Nate Bendall?
Nate Wagstaff 😂
Son of Chad?
Yep!

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » April 5th, 2021, 5:39 pm

AggieFanNate wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:29 pm
I mean you see it as a miracle year haha if you look at the stats this year statistically they weren't far off from that "miracle year" so I'll throw it aside and still say anyone who can transform a team from the bottom to the top and do it within a year or so I want as my head coach. That's literally what Craig Smith did with us except he could sell our history umbc has no history. And odom literally has more ncaa tournament wins than Smith with a much harder team to win with.
I'm happy for you. Your enthusiasm does not offend me. I respect your difference of opinion.

Please respect my opinion to be neutral with the hire, hope for the best, and wait for the results.

AggieFanNate

Post by AggieFanNate » April 5th, 2021, 5:48 pm

brownjeans wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:39 pm
AggieFanNate wrote:
I'm happy for you. Your enthusiasm does not offend me. I respect your difference of opinion.

Please respect my opinion to be neutral with the hire, hope for the best, and wait for the results.
I just didn't understand when you said that we could have gotten better than this.

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » April 5th, 2021, 5:50 pm

AggieFanNate wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:37 pm
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Nate Bendall?
Nate Wagstaff 😂
Son of Chad?
Yep!
Well what do you know! My own nephew. What a proud day to find you on here and prepared to argue no less.

I think both you and Brownjeans are making valid points. I think the late addition of Ritchie Riley to the field of candidates may have taken the luster off Odom for some. Having watched several practices and interviews with him available on YouTube, I’m excited to have such a great coaching mind taking over.

AggieFanNate

Post by AggieFanNate » April 5th, 2021, 5:51 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:50 pm
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Nate Bendall?
Nate Wagstaff 😂
Son of Chad?
Yep!
Well what do you know! My own nephew. What a proud day to find you on here and prepared to argue no less.

I think both you and Brownjeans are making valid points. I think the late addition of Ritchie Riley to the field of candidates may have taken the luster off Odom for some. Having watched several practices and interviews with him available on YouTube, I’m excited to have such a great coaching mind taking over.
I thought I recognized your profile picture. Yea I didn't really look into Ritchie too much so I didn't really have an opinion on him so that may have changed things.

Sl7vk

Post by Sl7vk » April 5th, 2021, 6:18 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Nate Bendall?
Nate Wagstaff 😂
Son of Chad?
Yep!

BrownJeans was not thrilled about Riley either.

2004AG

Post by 2004AG » April 5th, 2021, 6:22 pm

Great, now Brownjeans’ bad take will get extrapolated to the entire board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » April 5th, 2021, 6:26 pm

AggieFanNate wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:48 pm
brownjeans wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:

I just didn't understand when you said that we could have gotten better than this.
By better I mean someone who has a longer track record of success. I think there's a lot of risk with Odom - but maybe a lot of upside.
For comparison, let's look at the hire of Blake Anderson. Anderson showed a sustained level of success comparable for what I expect him to achieve at USU. Multiple bowl seasons, average between 7 and 8 wins per season. I expect he'll do the same at USU. Could we have gotten someone more exciting with more upside than Anderson? Probably, but with more risk.

Odom is not the Anderson type of hire. He's the more risky hire who might have more upside than the Anderson type coach. I will acknowledge that it's unlikely that we are going to hire a basketball coach with a resume that matches what we expect them to do at USU.
But I think USU Basketball makes coaches better than they are - so if we hired an Anderson type coach, they'd be better at USU. And having hired Odom, I think he'll be better than he was at Baltimore County - I guess that's something to get excited about.

Perhaps you should know, I don't get really excited about stuff and fear the worst most the time. Once my family were ice skating and my wife exclaimed, "this is so fun! Are you having fun?" To which I replied, "I'm having fine fun."

Donman

Post by Donman » April 5th, 2021, 6:30 pm

brownjeans wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 6:26 pm
AggieFanNate wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:48 pm
brownjeans wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:

By better I mean someone who has a longer track record of success. I think there's a lot of risk with Odom - but maybe a lot of upside.
For comparison, let's look at the hire of Blake Anderson. Anderson showed a sustained level of success comparable for what I expect him to achieve at USU. Multiple bowl seasons, average between 7 and 8 wins per season. I expect he'll do the same at USU. Could we have gotten someone more exciting with more upside than Anderson? Probably, but with more risk.

Odom is not the Anderson type of hire. He's the more risky hire who might have more upside than the Anderson type coach. I will acknowledge that it's unlikely that we are going to hire a basketball coach with a resume that matches what we expect them to do at USU.
But I think USU Basketball makes coaches better than they are - so if we hired an Anderson type coach, they'd be better at USU. And having hired Odom, I think he'll be better than he was at Baltimore County - I guess that's something to get excited about.

Perhaps you should know, I don't get really excited about stuff and fear the worst most the time. Once my family were ice skating and my wife exclaimed, "this is so fun! Are you having fun?" To which I replied, "I'm having fine fun."
With his time as an interim coach and in D2, he actually has 7 years. Didn't Anderson have 7 years?

slcagg

Post by slcagg » April 5th, 2021, 6:33 pm

AggieFanNate wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:51 pm
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Nate Bendall?
Nate Wagstaff 😂
Son of Chad?
Yep!

I thought I recognized your profile picture. Yea I didn't really look into Ritchie too much so I didn't really have an opinion on him so that may have changed things.
So does this make you make Mr. Buttface number 2? You now have a reputation to live up to Nate.

hipsterdoofus21
Mr. Buttface

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » April 5th, 2021, 6:38 pm

Brownjeans who would you have wanted? Any names?

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » April 5th, 2021, 6:39 pm

Who was the Blake Anderson equivalent that you would have wanted? Odom's resume is more impressive than Konkol or Ritchie's. Konkol's winning percentage is similar, but he took over a well oiled machine started by Mike White who left for Florida and he has never made the tournament. Richie Riley hasn't shown sustained success yet. Tim Miles has never had sustained success anywhere. Stew Morrill didn't have much sustained success before USU. He was pretty mediocre at CSU with a 61-57 Wac winning percentage and never being better than 10-6 in conference.

Ryan Odom is probably the best hire in USU basketball history. It doesn't mean he will be the best coach, but who have we hired that had a better resume before taking the USU job?

brownjeans
Flatulent

Post by brownjeans » April 5th, 2021, 6:46 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 6:38 pm
Brownjeans who would you have wanted? Any names?
Nope - I really don't see it as productive to criticize Odom in detail to defend my comments nor to present alternatives. Odom is our coach. I'm neutral on the hire for now and hopeful that he will be amazing.

AggieFanNate

Post by AggieFanNate » April 5th, 2021, 6:51 pm

slcagg wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 6:33 pm
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Nate Bendall?
Nate Wagstaff 😂
Son of Chad?
Yep!

So does this make you make Mr. Buttface number 2? You now have a reputation to live up to Nate.
OH no 😅

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » April 5th, 2021, 6:53 pm

Aggiealum13 wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 3:09 pm
Odom has a more impressive resume than Smith did at South Dakota. I'm excited about this new chapter. I heard he was seriously in the running for the Virginia Tech job a couple years ago.
Odom accepted the Virginia Tech gig. They had a press conference scheduled and everything. He had a change of heart and walked away just hours before.

coolag

Post by coolag » April 5th, 2021, 7:05 pm

Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 6:39 pm
Who was the Blake Anderson equivalent that you would have wanted? Odom's resume is more impressive than Konkol or Ritchie's. Konkol's winning percentage is similar, but he took over a well oiled machine started by Mike White who left for Florida and he has never made the tournament. Richie Riley hasn't shown sustained success yet. Tim Miles has never had sustained success anywhere. Stew Morrill didn't have much sustained success before USU. He was pretty mediocre at CSU with a 61-57 Wac winning percentage and never being better than 10-6 in conference.

Ryan Odom is probably the best hire in USU basketball history. It doesn't mean he will be the best coach, but who have we hired that had a better resume before taking the USU job?
Larry Eustacy

Regulator of Class

Full

Post by Full » April 5th, 2021, 7:35 pm

brownjeans wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:26 pm
Full wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:13 pm
From 2004 to 2012 Randy Monroe went 85–159.

2004–05 11–18 5–13 T–8th
2005–06 10–19 5–11 T–8th
2006–07 12–19 7–9 T–4th
2007–08 24–9 13–3 1st NCAA Division I First Round
2008–09 15–17 7–9 6th
2009–10 4–26 3–13 8th
2010–11 5–25 4–12 9th
2011–12 4–26 3–13 8th

From 2012 to 2016 Aki Thomas went 28-95

2012–13 8–23 5–11 8th
2013–14 9–21 5–11 6th
2014–15 4–26 2–14 T–8th
2015–16 7–25 3–13 9th

Odem went 97-60
2016–17 21–13 9–7 5th CIT Semifinal
2017–18 25–11 12–4 2nd NCAA Division I Second Round
2018–19 21–13 11–5 3rd
2019–20 16-17 8–8 4th
2020–21 14–6 10–4 T–1st

When I saw the 2019-20 season I was skeptical, but injury issues outlined in an earlier post makes it understandable. I like the hire and hope he can build on what Stew built and Craig Smith rekindled.
Sorry, what do the two coaches you mention have to do with my post?
They are the coaches for the 12 years before Odom got the job. When you said he had one miracle season I was pointing out he took the equivalent of New Mexico State Football and turned them into a perennial bowl team. Toss out the top and bottom season, and my guess is it’s a good hire. I have extended family in the Baltimore area and asked them about UMBC after their win over Virginia and they basically said the same thing I think about San Jose State’s football sustaining their success from last season.

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » April 5th, 2021, 10:41 pm

Guys from UMBC that I think could work for us after watching some highlights

(1) RJ Eytle-Rock. America East First Team, Big guard that can create. Nice step-back.
(2) Brandon Horvath. America East First Team. Stretchy, crafty 4/5 that seems to be able to play a little defense. Would be a nice change of pace from Trevin and Bean.

Aggie formerly in Hawaii

Post by Aggie formerly in Hawaii » April 5th, 2021, 10:51 pm

coolag wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 7:05 pm
Aggie formerly in Hawaii wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 6:39 pm

Larry Eustacy
I'm talking before we hired them. Eustachey was a head coach for 3 years at Idaho with some success, but no tournament appearances before he came to USU.

OrangeCountyAggie

Post by OrangeCountyAggie » April 6th, 2021, 2:07 am

Yossarian wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 5:00 pm
brownjeans wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Are we sure we will be allowed to have full crowds in the Spectrum any time soon? And if they are allowed, will people come back? Or are large gatherings not going to be so large any more for a generation?
Seriously, why is everything you say so depressing?

stwinward

Post by stwinward » April 6th, 2021, 7:11 am

AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Nate Bendall?
Nate Wagstaff 😂
Son of Chad?
Yep!

Part of Utah State being a special place. We can do genealogy on a fan board.

Although just this year I realized our own jsharvey, one of my favorite posters, is my niece's father in law.
These users thanked the author stwinward for the post:
slcagg

stwinward

Post by stwinward » April 6th, 2021, 7:15 am

aggies22 wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 6:53 pm
Aggiealum13 wrote:
Odom has a more impressive resume than Smith did at South Dakota. I'm excited about this new chapter. I heard he was seriously in the running for the Virginia Tech job a couple years ago.
Odom accepted the Virginia Tech gig. They had a press conference scheduled and everything. He had a change of heart and walked away just hours before.
Are you saying we need to still be sweating this hire until tomorrow's presser is over? Cue hand wringing in three... two... one...

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » April 6th, 2021, 7:33 am

stwinward wrote:
April 6th, 2021, 7:15 am
aggies22 wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 6:53 pm
Aggiealum13 wrote:
Are you saying we need to still be sweating this hire until tomorrow's presser is over? Cue hand wringing in three... two... one...
No not at all! Haha! I was simply pointing out that he has had other options, which included a P5 gig, prior to choosing to move on to Utah State.

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » April 6th, 2021, 8:13 am

stwinward wrote:
April 6th, 2021, 7:11 am
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
AggieFanNate wrote:
brownjeans wrote:
slcagg wrote:

Nate Bendall?
Nate Wagstaff 😂
Son of Chad?
Yep!

Part of Utah State being a special place. We can do genealogy on a fan board.

Although just this year I realized our own jsharvey, one of my favorite posters, is my niece's father in law.
No need for aggies22 to check genealogy — he already knows he’s everyone’s daddy.

These users thanked the author ineptimusprime for the post (total 2):
BLUERUFiOaggies22

bullshot

Post by bullshot » April 6th, 2021, 9:18 am

My question is what are his recruiting chops? Does he have inroads into AAU, high schools, JCs that can be productive? My feeling was that Smith via Peterson, had international connections that produced a few (not a lot) very good foreign players. This day and age I believe it is best to have those connections along with JCs, high schools, and the transfer portal.

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » April 6th, 2021, 9:26 am

bullshot wrote:
April 6th, 2021, 9:18 am
My question is what are his recruiting chops? Does he have inroads into AAU, high schools, JCs that can be productive? My feeling was that Smith via Peterson, had international connections that produced a few (not a lot) very good foreign players. This day and age I believe it is best to have those connections along with JCs, high schools, and the transfer portal.
People will disagree with me here, but in my opinion that way to recruit talented kids to USU is through the transfer portal. I'm not talking just grad transfers, I'm talking mostly transfer kids with multiple years to play from bigger schools.

They're very talented athletically, hence why the received a scholarship to a P5 school. And I think this way you can find kids who want to be at USU. They've tried the big school thing for them & it didn't work out. They'll know the grass isn't greener. I think sometimes we get kids at USU that initially are a little disappointed USU is where they ended up.

Utilizing transfers from big schools can up the overall talent level & athleticism. I understand the downside to this & why it's not just a no brainer, but I think the positives outweigh the cons if you can recruit the right kids.
Last edited by Roy McAvoy on April 6th, 2021, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Roy McAvoy for the post (total 3):
Sl7vksam tingeyaggies22

Sl7vk

Post by Sl7vk » April 6th, 2021, 9:27 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
April 6th, 2021, 9:26 am
bullshot wrote:
People will disagree with me here, but in my opinion that way to recruit talented kids to USU is through the transfer portal. I'm not talking just grad transfers, I'm talking mostly transfer kids with multiple years to play from bigger schools.

They're very talented athletically, hence why the received a scholarship to a P5 school. And I think this way you can find kids who want to be at USU. They've tried the big school thing for them & it didn't work out. They'll know the grass isn't greener. I think sometimes we get kids at USU that initially are a little disappointed USU is where they ended up.

Utilizing transfers from big schoools can fix it & up the overall talent level & athleticism. I understand the downside to this & why it's not just a no brainer, but I think the positives outweigh the cons if you can recruit the right kids.
I don't disagree with you at all on this.

Full

Post by Full » April 6th, 2021, 9:53 am

bullshot wrote:
I thought this was interesting regarding local connections.

These users thanked the author Full for the post (total 4):
Roy McAvoyNowhereLandAggieAngusAgUSU78

LarryTheAggie

Post by LarryTheAggie » April 6th, 2021, 9:55 am

Full wrote:
April 6th, 2021, 9:53 am
bullshot wrote:
I thought this was interesting regarding local connections.

Queta to the Jazz confirmed.

NowhereLandAggie

Post by NowhereLandAggie » April 6th, 2021, 9:56 am

Roy McAvoy wrote:
April 6th, 2021, 9:26 am
bullshot wrote:

Utilizing transfers from big schools can up the overall talent level & athleticism. I understand the downside to this & why it's not just a no brainer, but I think the positives outweigh the cons if you can recruit the right kids.
I think that some of Stew Morrill's best teams used a variation of what you were talking about here. Many JC kids (transfers), a few foreign players, and the best local kids. This doesn't include the bench players.

The 2001 team included

Shawn Daniels (JC)
Tony Brown (Local)
Bernard Rock (JC)
Curtis Bobb (JC)
Dimitri Jorssen (1 year JC/foreign)

2003 that lost by 2 to eventual runner up Kansas

Desmond Penigar (JC)
Spencer Nelson (Local)
Cardell Butler (JC)
Mark Brown (JC)
Toraino Johnson (JC)

The 2006 team that lost by 1 to Marquette was

Tai Wesley (Local)
Jared Quayle (JC/Local)
Gary Wilkinson (JC/Local)
Pooh Williams (Semi local)
Tyler Newbold (Local)

Even Craig Smith's teams had players from across the world and local guys. We aren't going to get Blue Chip recruits often, so I think that should definitely be a part of the equation.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » April 6th, 2021, 10:31 am

The family connection to Quinn Snyder and Dennis Lindsey notwithstanding, how did this pairing of Odom and USU go down? Did USU recruit Odom? Or did Odom recruit USU? It seems like a longshot for an East Coast guy to be looking for a job in the western states. I'm curious as to which party reached out to the other.

Eutaw St. Aggie

Locked Previous topicNext topic