Transfer Portal Question

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Full

Transfer Portal Question

Post by Full » April 9th, 2021, 1:14 pm

If I am reading correctly players get a one time free transfer and then they can grad transfer when they graduate as well going forward. Does anyone know if the COVID year freeze also allows for an additional transfer, or is that the one free transfer.

I see the new allowance for one transfer without sitting out is generally a good thing for players. It also concerns me that the transfer portal will have more than 2,000 players in it, that seems like an undesirable number of players.

mcaggie1

Re: Transfer Portal Question

Post by mcaggie1 » April 9th, 2021, 1:20 pm

Full wrote:
April 9th, 2021, 1:14 pm
If I am reading correctly players get a one time free transfer and then they can grad transfer when they graduate as well going forward. Does anyone know if the COVID year freeze also allows for an additional transfer, or is that the one free transfer.

I see the new allowance for one transfer without sitting out is generally a good thing for players. It also concerns me that the transfer portal will have more than 2,000 players in it, that seems like an undesirable number of players.
I would say surprising number of players. It would only be undesirable if they were all crappy. If they are mostly good
then we have a good chance to have a decent team.

Locked Previous topicNext topic