The plot thickens......

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
ususports

Re: The plot thickens......

Post by ususports » May 12th, 2021, 8:56 am

Bondar4Aggies wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 6:49 pm
aggies22 wrote:
Blitz79 wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 5:02 pm
I'm glad to hear Bairstow is here. Hopefully he is putting lots of work in. He has potential if he puts it together.

22 do you know the answer to the 14=13 equation?
I wish I did my Aggie brother.
Can you ask if Trevin is on scholarship or where the extra scholly is coming from?
Dude, coaches are super humans. You can’t just talk to them like they are real people.

IBleedAggieBlue

Post by IBleedAggieBlue » May 12th, 2021, 5:56 pm

I think Sean being on campus, potentially all Summer is a great for him!! He has some talent, they just need to fix his propensity to come down the lane, out of control. They fix that, give him a mid-range jumper, he'll be good.
These users thanked the author IBleedAggieBlue for the post:
AggieFBObsession

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » May 12th, 2021, 6:38 pm

IBleedAggieBlue wrote:
May 12th, 2021, 5:56 pm
I think Sean being on campus, potentially all Summer is a great for him!! He has some talent, they just need to fix his propensity to come down the lane, out of control. They fix that, give him a mid-range jumper, he'll be good.
Bairstow and McChesney really need to spend the summer playing pickup games with players better than they are. Get with the U and BYU players along with other Aggies and just play ball all summer. This is how they are going to get better. They need time on the court at full speed with guys that are better than they are.

Eutaw St. Aggie

blueblood

Post by blueblood » May 12th, 2021, 11:04 pm

IBleedAggieBlue wrote:I think Sean being on campus, potentially all Summer is a great for him!! He has some talent, they just need to fix his propensity to come down the lane, out of control. They fix that, give him a mid-range jumper, he'll be good.
I don’t think that Sean staying this summer is 100% basketball related. Australia has a mandatory quarantine ( 14 days , I think). So it’s not worth it to fly back to Australia for 4 weeks and spend 2 of those weeks locked up in a quarantine hotel room. Not to mention when you take into account the costs of the quarantine, it probably doubles or triples the cost to go home.

But I do hope he can really step up his game next year. He has the potential to play a huge role on this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author blueblood for the post (total 2):
aggies22AggieFBObsession

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » May 13th, 2021, 6:01 pm

aggies22 wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 2:45 pm
I've just confirmed that Cade Potter is ALREADY on campus. Also, Zee Hamoda is expected to be on campus in early June when the other players are expected to report. Everybody left town except Sean Bairstow.
Maxim Shulga returned to Ukraine to play for his national team but that doesn't mean he's not on the Utah State 2021-2022 roster
These users thanked the author AggieFBObsession for the post (total 2):
aggies22USU78

AGGIEinIOWA

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » May 14th, 2021, 8:49 am

AggieFBObsession wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
I've just confirmed that Cade Potter is ALREADY on campus. Also, Zee Hamoda is expected to be on campus in early June when the other players are expected to report. Everybody left town except Sean Bairstow.
Maxim Shulga returned to Ukraine to play for his national team but that doesn't mean he's not on the Utah State 2021-2022 roster
So is he basically doing like Queta did between his fr/so seasons and returning so he can play in an international tournament with his country? I do like that he’ll get more game experience over the summer. Hopefully he returns injury free!

AggieFBObsession

Post by AggieFBObsession » May 14th, 2021, 12:15 pm

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
May 14th, 2021, 8:49 am
AggieFBObsession wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
So is he basically doing like Queta did between his fr/so seasons and returning so he can play in an international tournament with his country? I do like that he’ll get more game experience over the summer. Hopefully he returns injury free!
Exactly

Locked Previous topicNext topic