Basketball ticketing

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
rAggie
Posts: 674
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:52 am
Location: Logan, UT
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 301 times
Contact:

Basketball ticketing

Post by rAggie » October 24th, 2021, 11:11 am

What the heck is going on with basketball tickets?

As far as I can tell, you can’t purchase single game tickets on the website, only season and mini plans.

Additionally, I can’t figure out how to access season tickets and parking passes which are apparently all digital this year. The login to account option under mobile tickets in the app just takes you to the ticketing web page where you log in to your account and can exchange tickets but can’t actually access any tickets.



Aggie84025
Posts: 4619
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 1708 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by Aggie84025 » October 24th, 2021, 11:44 am

They don't put up single game tickets until the very end, they want to promote season tickets and ticket packages first. The exhibition single game tickets are on sale only $6 which is a great deal. I bought a couple extra for that game. I am guessing the rest of single ticket games will open this week. All tickets are digital. They have not sent the digital tickets for season tickets yet although I expect to get them tomorrow or Tuesday.



ususports
Posts: 1784
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 582 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by ususports » October 24th, 2021, 11:47 am

It wouldn’t be the USU ticket office if they didn’t wait until the day of the first game to be scrambling to get everyone their tickets. The fact that there is nothing to print, the first game is this Wednesday, and there has been zero communication from the ticket office is just the fantastic customer service we have all come to expect to season ticket holders. They clearly understand how important it is to treat your best customers well.



User avatar
treesap32
Moderator
Posts: 15221
Joined: July 28th, 2005, 1:00 am
Location: Washington D.C.
Has thanked: 362 times
Been thanked: 840 times
Contact:

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by treesap32 » October 24th, 2021, 11:21 pm

ususports wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 11:47 am
It wouldn’t be the USU ticket office if they didn’t wait until the day of the first game to be scrambling to get everyone their tickets. The fact that there is nothing to print, the first game is this Wednesday, and there has been zero communication from the ticket office is just the fantastic customer service we have all come to expect to season ticket holders. They clearly understand how important it is to treat your best customers well.
I got an email on October 14th explaining that tickets were going mobile this year. It said that there would be another email forthcoming with details on how to download the tickets. Haven't seen the second email yet. Hopefully it comes soon.



SLB
Posts: 5850
Joined: November 3rd, 2016, 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 309 times
Been thanked: 671 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by SLB » October 25th, 2021, 12:11 am

treesap32 wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 11:21 pm
ususports wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 11:47 am
It wouldn’t be the USU ticket office if they didn’t wait until the day of the first game to be scrambling to get everyone their tickets. The fact that there is nothing to print, the first game is this Wednesday, and there has been zero communication from the ticket office is just the fantastic customer service we have all come to expect to season ticket holders. They clearly understand how important it is to treat your best customers well.
I got an email on October 14th explaining that tickets were going mobile this year. It said that there would be another email forthcoming with details on how to download the tickets. Haven't seen the second email yet. Hopefully it comes soon.
My dad is in the same boat, but my dad is old school so he probably hate that mobile stuff (honestly, it is better to be old school with such things to be real).



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 12520
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 8899 times
Been thanked: 6133 times
Contact:

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by aggies22 » October 25th, 2021, 6:28 am

rAggie wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 11:11 am
What the heck is going on with basketball tickets?

As far as I can tell, you can’t purchase single game tickets on the website, only season and mini plans.

Additionally, I can’t figure out how to access season tickets and parking passes which are apparently all digital this year. The login to account option under mobile tickets in the app just takes you to the ticketing web page where you log in to your account and can exchange tickets but can’t actually access any tickets.
Individual game tickets go on sale TODAY!



User avatar
ShowMeAggie
Posts: 866
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:43 am
Has thanked: 136 times
Been thanked: 158 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by ShowMeAggie » October 25th, 2021, 12:19 pm

I got my 2nd email today, with a promise that tickets would be delivered electronically later today (in yet another email).
I hope that's true. cutting it pretty close, but I guess technically they'll be out before the season starts!



User avatar
newhouse9
Posts: 2824
Joined: January 11th, 2011, 2:58 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 503 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by newhouse9 » October 25th, 2021, 3:14 pm

I got my email today with the links to each game's tickets.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 12520
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 8899 times
Been thanked: 6133 times
Contact:

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by aggies22 » October 25th, 2021, 3:16 pm

newhouse9 wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 3:14 pm
I got my email today with the links to each game's tickets.
How about a parking pass?



User avatar
newhouse9
Posts: 2824
Joined: January 11th, 2011, 2:58 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 503 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by newhouse9 » October 25th, 2021, 3:21 pm

Um, actually I didn't get it. Sorry about that.



User avatar
newhouse9
Posts: 2824
Joined: January 11th, 2011, 2:58 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 503 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by newhouse9 » October 25th, 2021, 3:25 pm

aggies22 wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 3:16 pm
newhouse9 wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 3:14 pm
I got my email today with the links to each game's tickets.
How about a parking pass?
In the download guide, it shows links to tickets and separate links to parking passes. Now they just need to send out the emails. Argh!



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 12520
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 8899 times
Been thanked: 6133 times
Contact:

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by aggies22 » October 25th, 2021, 3:55 pm

newhouse9 wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 3:25 pm
aggies22 wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 3:16 pm
newhouse9 wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 3:14 pm
I got my email today with the links to each game's tickets.
How about a parking pass?
In the download guide, it shows links to tickets and separate links to parking passes. Now they just need to send out the emails. Argh!
You're leading me on my Aggie brother!!



ususports
Posts: 1784
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 582 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by ususports » October 25th, 2021, 4:38 pm

Just received the email with the links to my tickets. As I mentioned in a previous post, with no printing or physical mailing involved, there is no good reason for them to waiting until two days before the first game to get these out to everyone. I am glad they arrived today though. Looking forward to seeing how this team will do!
These users thanked the author ususports for the post (total 2):
aggies22trevordude



User avatar
newhouse9
Posts: 2824
Joined: January 11th, 2011, 2:58 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 503 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by newhouse9 » October 25th, 2021, 5:00 pm

I've got my tickets and passes added to my Wallet. There is one email for Tickets and another for Parking.
These users thanked the author newhouse9 for the post:
aggies22



YouEssYou
Posts: 1080
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 7:54 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by YouEssYou » October 25th, 2021, 9:39 pm

I know someone who went to the ticket office, paid a little money and got the tickets printed out.



ususports
Posts: 1784
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 582 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by ususports » October 26th, 2021, 12:56 am

YouEssYou wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 9:39 pm
I know someone who went to the ticket office, paid a little money and got the tickets printed out.
Sounds like your friend is old. :joking:



User avatar
AggieBlues
Posts: 588
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 5:12 pm
Location: North Logan, UT
Has thanked: 322 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by AggieBlues » October 26th, 2021, 4:19 pm

I just played the Android game 'Store tickets and parking passes in Google Pay' and after 256+ taps and re-ordering the events in chronological order, I give it 0 stars out of 5. Hopefully the devs listen and give us the [ Express Transfer ] button to move all that stuff at once in the next version. That was painful.
These users thanked the author AggieBlues for the post (total 3):
aggies22CodingAggieBlueIdaAg93


The amount of energy necessary to refute bull pucky is an order of magnitude greater than to produce it.

User avatar
CodingAggieBlue
Posts: 244
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:25 am
Location: Logan, UT
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by CodingAggieBlue » October 26th, 2021, 7:55 pm

AggieBlues wrote:
October 26th, 2021, 4:19 pm
I just played the Android game 'Store tickets and parking passes in Google Pay' and after 256+ taps and re-ordering the events in chronological order, I give it 0 stars out of 5. Hopefully the devs listen and give us the [ Express Transfer ] button to move all that stuff at once in the next version. That was painful.
Just wait until you get to the speed-run mini-game. You have to individually load and scan the tickets for you and your family -- all while dodging random strangers being thrown at you by the escalator.
These users thanked the author CodingAggieBlue for the post:
AggieBlues



Chupamedia
Posts: 1292
Joined: November 6th, 2010, 10:42 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by Chupamedia » October 28th, 2021, 1:30 pm

How do you transfer tickets to someone else? I wanted to give away my Montana Western tickets and couldn't forward them from my wallet (iphone). Transferring tickets wasn't an FAQ so I'm hoping someone here knows.



Aggie84025
Posts: 4619
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 1708 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by Aggie84025 » October 28th, 2021, 1:32 pm

Chupamedia wrote:
October 28th, 2021, 1:30 pm
How do you transfer tickets to someone else? I wanted to give away my Montana Western tickets and couldn't forward them from my wallet (iphone). Transferring tickets wasn't an FAQ so I'm hoping someone here knows.
One thing i have done is just to download in a PDF and send the PDF via email. The person can then pull them up on their phone and have scanned that way.
These users thanked the author Aggie84025 for the post:
aggies22



User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 4367
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm
Has thanked: 198 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by aceofspadeskb » October 28th, 2021, 7:28 pm

The new ticket system sucks. Good grief I hope I didn't miss a click or two along the way.

Give me one click to download all my tickets or print them. What they did this year doesn't make me excited to get season tickets next year.

I know... Get off my lawn, Yada Yada.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author aceofspadeskb for the post:
CodingAggieBlue



User avatar
Real Life Aggie
Posts: 3210
Joined: April 10th, 2019, 4:28 pm
Location: North Ogden, UT
Has thanked: 3194 times
Been thanked: 1118 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by Real Life Aggie » October 28th, 2021, 8:48 pm

aceofspadeskb wrote:
October 28th, 2021, 7:28 pm
The new ticket system sucks. Good grief I hope I didn't miss a click or two along the way.

Give me one click to download all my tickets or print them. What they did this year doesn't make me excited to get season tickets next year.

I know... Get off my lawn, Yada Yada.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk
As a 29 year old, I'm right there with you. I'm going to pay a fee and get them printed, which people on these boards have indicated is possible.



User avatar
CodingAggieBlue
Posts: 244
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:25 am
Location: Logan, UT
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by CodingAggieBlue » October 28th, 2021, 9:02 pm

Chupamedia wrote:
October 28th, 2021, 1:30 pm
How do you transfer tickets to someone else? I wanted to give away my Montana Western tickets and couldn't forward them from my wallet (iphone). Transferring tickets wasn't an FAQ so I'm hoping someone here knows.
There's not a way to transfer tickets in-app (at least for Android and Google Pay). You're supposed to login to your evenue account and use their transfer portal. That invalidates the QR code that was previously assigned to you, and then emails a new QR code to an address of your choice. This works for both the tickets and the parking passes. As far as I can tell, there's no longer a transfer fee to do this, which is an improvement.

However, there's another way that I suspect will be easier/faster. Open the ticket(s) in-app, take a screenshot of the original QR code, and then text/email that to the person you want to transfer your tickets to. I tested that out last night and it worked just fine. Just make sure to remember (or delete) the tickets you transfer. The first person to use that QR code is the one that gets in.



User avatar
CodingAggieBlue
Posts: 244
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:25 am
Location: Logan, UT
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by CodingAggieBlue » October 28th, 2021, 9:05 pm

Aggie84025 wrote:
October 28th, 2021, 1:32 pm
One thing i have done is just to download in a PDF and send the PDF via email. The person can then pull them up on their phone and have scanned that way.
The ticket guide said that you could download the tickets to PDF. However, I couldn't see a link or button for that anywhere. I wonder what I keep missing. An all-in-one PDF sounds nice.



Aggie84025
Posts: 4619
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 1708 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by Aggie84025 » October 28th, 2021, 10:09 pm

CodingAggieBlue wrote:
October 28th, 2021, 9:05 pm
Aggie84025 wrote:
October 28th, 2021, 1:32 pm
One thing i have done is just to download in a PDF and send the PDF via email. The person can then pull them up on their phone and have scanned that way.
The ticket guide said that you could download the tickets to PDF. However, I couldn't see a link or button for that anywhere. I wonder what I keep missing. An all-in-one PDF sounds nice.
ON my home computer I just open the link in the email. It gives the option to save to google or apple pay. There is also a download button, if you just download the ticket you can then email to whomever and they can pull up through their email and have them scan it.
These users thanked the author Aggie84025 for the post:
CodingAggieBlue



YouEssYou
Posts: 1080
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 7:54 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by YouEssYou » October 29th, 2021, 8:21 am

ususports wrote:
October 26th, 2021, 12:56 am
YouEssYou wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 9:39 pm
I know someone who went to the ticket office, paid a little money and got the tickets printed out.
Sounds like your friend is old. :joking:
Well, she bought 12 tickets for different groups of people who would be arriving separately to the games and it just seemed like the easiest option instead of trying to transfer tickets to 4 different phones.
These users thanked the author YouEssYou for the post:
ususports



Usu0505
Posts: 748
Joined: March 12th, 2018, 6:51 pm
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 143 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by Usu0505 » October 30th, 2021, 6:23 am

We got 5 season tickets printed for free. They were not super thrilled about it but they did it with mostly no complaints.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Usu0505 for the post:
Real Life Aggie



bigwilly087
Posts: 975
Joined: November 13th, 2010, 5:43 pm
Location: Fruit Heights
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by bigwilly087 » November 1st, 2021, 11:53 am

For anyone that was at the exhibition, how did the electronic parking passes go? I'm worried that moving from a system of just slowing and holding up your paper pass before entering the lot, to now having to stop and scan each parking pass is going to really lengthen the time to get into lots, especially for higher attendance games.



Aggie84025
Posts: 4619
Joined: September 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 1708 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by Aggie84025 » November 1st, 2021, 12:05 pm

bigwilly087 wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 11:53 am
For anyone that was at the exhibition, how did the electronic parking passes go? I'm worried that moving from a system of just slowing and holding up your paper pass before entering the lot, to now having to stop and scan each parking pass is going to really lengthen the time to get into lots, especially for higher attendance games.
I am in lot C and nobody was there checking passes for the exhibition games. Not exactly sure how it will play out for regular games. I am not sure they will even scan the parking pass. The parking pass has the game and lot # you may just have to show them your pass on your phone like you would a normal paper pass.



ususports
Posts: 1784
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 582 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by ususports » November 1st, 2021, 12:06 pm

bigwilly087 wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 11:53 am
For anyone that was at the exhibition, how did the electronic parking passes go? I'm worried that moving from a system of just slowing and holding up your paper pass before entering the lot, to now having to stop and scan each parking pass is going to really lengthen the time to get into lots, especially for higher attendance games.
They were not checking for parking passes for the exhibition game, so the first regular season home game will be the starting point for the new system.



User avatar
aggieguy13
Posts: 1134
Joined: December 1st, 2010, 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 570 times
Been thanked: 314 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by aggieguy13 » November 1st, 2021, 12:28 pm

aggies22 wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 6:28 am
rAggie wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 11:11 am
What the heck is going on with basketball tickets?

As far as I can tell, you can’t purchase single game tickets on the website, only season and mini plans.

Additionally, I can’t figure out how to access season tickets and parking passes which are apparently all digital this year. The login to account option under mobile tickets in the app just takes you to the ticketing web page where you log in to your account and can exchange tickets but can’t actually access any tickets.
Individual game tickets go on sale TODAY!
As far as I can tell, there is still no option to buy single game tickets online.



ususports
Posts: 1784
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 582 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by ususports » November 1st, 2021, 12:31 pm

aggieguy13 wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 12:28 pm
aggies22 wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 6:28 am
rAggie wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 11:11 am
What the heck is going on with basketball tickets?

As far as I can tell, you can’t purchase single game tickets on the website, only season and mini plans.

Additionally, I can’t figure out how to access season tickets and parking passes which are apparently all digital this year. The login to account option under mobile tickets in the app just takes you to the ticketing web page where you log in to your account and can exchange tickets but can’t actually access any tickets.
Individual game tickets go on sale TODAY!
As far as I can tell, there is still no option to buy single game tickets online.
Every single game is available.

https://utahstateaggies.evenue.net/cgi- ... =&appCode=
These users thanked the author ususports for the post (total 2):
aggieguy13aggies22



bigwilly087
Posts: 975
Joined: November 13th, 2010, 5:43 pm
Location: Fruit Heights
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by bigwilly087 » November 1st, 2021, 12:37 pm

ususports wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 12:31 pm
aggieguy13 wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 12:28 pm
aggies22 wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 6:28 am
rAggie wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 11:11 am
What the heck is going on with basketball tickets?

As far as I can tell, you can’t purchase single game tickets on the website, only season and mini plans.

Additionally, I can’t figure out how to access season tickets and parking passes which are apparently all digital this year. The login to account option under mobile tickets in the app just takes you to the ticketing web page where you log in to your account and can exchange tickets but can’t actually access any tickets.
Individual game tickets go on sale TODAY!
As far as I can tell, there is still no option to buy single game tickets online.
Every single game is available.

https://utahstateaggies.evenue.net/cgi- ... =&appCode=
Weird quirk, it depends on if you are logged into your ticketing account. When logged in, I see "No Events/Items Available". When not logged in, I see all games available. I brought this up to my ticket rep last week...
These users thanked the author bigwilly087 for the post:
aggieguy13



User avatar
aggieguy13
Posts: 1134
Joined: December 1st, 2010, 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 570 times
Been thanked: 314 times

Re: Basketball ticketing

Post by aggieguy13 » November 1st, 2021, 12:40 pm

bigwilly087 wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 12:37 pm
ususports wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 12:31 pm
aggieguy13 wrote:
November 1st, 2021, 12:28 pm
aggies22 wrote:
October 25th, 2021, 6:28 am
rAggie wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 11:11 am
What the heck is going on with basketball tickets?

As far as I can tell, you can’t purchase single game tickets on the website, only season and mini plans.

Additionally, I can’t figure out how to access season tickets and parking passes which are apparently all digital this year. The login to account option under mobile tickets in the app just takes you to the ticketing web page where you log in to your account and can exchange tickets but can’t actually access any tickets.
Individual game tickets go on sale TODAY!
As far as I can tell, there is still no option to buy single game tickets online.
Every single game is available.

https://utahstateaggies.evenue.net/cgi- ... =&appCode=
Weird quirk, it depends on if you are logged into your ticketing account. When logged in, I see "No Events/Items Available". When not logged in, I see all games available. I brought this up to my ticket rep last week...
Ahh, that's the issue then. Thanks. The quirk is preventing any exchange of tickets for season ticket holders, which is my main concern at the moment.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic