Good win!

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
ineptimusprime

Good win!

Post by ineptimusprime » November 27th, 2021, 10:09 pm

Glad we were able to separate a bit at the end there.

Ashworth played great today on both ends, Dorius had some good minutes.

I am still worried about bench production outside of those two. Hoping to see A LOT of Hamoda and Shulga on Monday (or Bairstow if he’s healthy).

Honestly, the exact thing this team needs is someone like Alphonso Anderson off the bench. Sad he decided to leave us.

He is tearing it up at Pacific, but for a much worse team that doesn’t really have a chance to do anything special.

utaggies

Re: Good win!

Post by utaggies » November 27th, 2021, 10:47 pm

ineptimusprime wrote:
November 27th, 2021, 10:09 pm
Glad we were able to separate a bit at the end there.

Ashworth played great today on both ends, Dorius had some good minutes.

I am still worried about bench production outside of those two. Hoping to see A LOT of Hamoda and Shulga on Monday (or Bairstow if he’s healthy).

Honestly, the exact thing this team needs is someone like Alphonso Anderson off the bench. Sad he decided to leave us.

He is tearing it up at Pacific, but for a much worse team that doesn’t really have a chance to do anything special.
I wish we had Anderson back, too. But I wouldn’t say he is “tearing it up” for a 4-3 Pacific team whose every win has come against the “Little Sisters of the Poor”-like teams. He is the second leading scorer (11.3 ppg) and leading rebounder (8.3 rpg) but his 38% shooting (29% on 3-pointers) and 59% from the FT line is not eye-popping.

CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos » November 27th, 2021, 10:54 pm

It’d be awesome if Ashworth could just come in and light it up on a regular basis. Like our own USU flamethrower off the bench. He shot really well today and he played with a lot of confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aggie84025

Post by Aggie84025 » November 27th, 2021, 11:05 pm

Good win, a little ragged at times. 26 assists tells you all you need to know about the unselfishness of these players. Great to see Miller and Ashworth shoot well. Arlington was like top 50 in total defense so to score 80 is great. The Aztecs beat them by only 6 points.

Locked Previous topicNext topic