Jazz are the best thing on TV lately

Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
jpswensen
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 122 times

Jazz are the best thing on TV lately

Post by jpswensen » April 24th, 2018, 12:50 am

So fun to watch. I haven't had this much fun watching basketball since 2000's Stew Morrill teams.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent" Salvor Hardin - Foundation (Asimov)

Intermeddler
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Jazz are the best thing on TV lately

Post by Intermeddler » April 24th, 2018, 1:23 am

I was there tonight and it was the most intense basketball game I have ever been to.

They are so much fun to watch. Love this team.

treesap32
Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 136 times

Post by treesap32 » April 24th, 2018, 8:59 am

The crowd was insane last night. And I was just watching on TV.

OKC is disrespecting us. The Big Three just kept shaking their heads like they thought we were playing out of our heads to somehow be beating them. I guess they don't realize know who we are. But they will soon find out.

TNT is disrespecting us as well. Sir Charles gave zero credit to the Jazz last night and just said that "this is on OKC" and blamed the loss on them simply not taking good shots. I guess he doesn't realize that the Jazz are the best defensive team in the league.

bigblue
2012 Gridiron KickOff Pick'em Champion & 2016 Bowl Pick'em Champion
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by bigblue » April 24th, 2018, 9:01 am

I have been cheering for the Jazz like I use to for the Aggies. I love feeling that passion as a fan again. Here's to having this feeling for the Aggies again this fall.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well the universe is shaped exactly like the earth
If you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were

bigblue
2012 Gridiron KickOff Pick'em Champion & 2016 Bowl Pick'em Champion
Has liked: 105 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by bigblue » April 24th, 2018, 9:13 am

treesap32 wrote:The crowd was insane last night. And I was just watching on TV.

OKC is disrespecting us. The Big Three just kept shaking their heads like they thought we were playing out of our heads to somehow be beating them. I guess they don't realize know who we are. But they will soon find out.

TNT is disrespecting us as well. Sir Charles gave zero credit to the Jazz last night and just said that "this is on OKC" and blamed the loss on them simply not taking good shots. I guess he doesn't realize that the Jazz are the best defensive team in the league.
The criticism of OKC is a better talking point for the national media at this point. Mr. triple double has always had the media focus towards his ego and till he is eliminated, it will continue. If the Jazz can be competitive against Houston, they still will not get the credit they deserve. They won't talk about how the jazz is taking it to the west it will be about how other teams failed to live up to their expectations. Personally, I think the Jazz players prefer it that way. Keeps the chips on the shoulders.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well the universe is shaped exactly like the earth
If you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were

ViAggie
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 55 times

Post by ViAggie » April 24th, 2018, 10:29 am

Wha? What's going on with the Jazz? I don't live in Utah and I'm not generally a pro-sports fan. I guess they are beating up on the Thunder? Right?

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

jpswensen
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 122 times

Post by jpswensen » April 24th, 2018, 11:23 am

ViAggie wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 10:29 am
Wha? What's going on with the Jazz? I don't live in Utah and I'm not generally a pro-sports fan. I guess they are beating up on the Thunder? Right?
And getting in Westbrook's head. That guy is going to injure someone with his antics.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent" Salvor Hardin - Foundation (Asimov)

CheeseheadTom
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by CheeseheadTom » April 25th, 2018, 5:12 pm

I agree, it's been great watching the development of D. Mitchell, stellar Defense of Rudy Gobert, the Brennan Ray style tenacious play of Joe Ingles and the vastly improved game of Ricky Rubio... The Jazz are definitely making waves.

I wish I could watch them tonight... I don't have NBA TV Access... Does anyone have any good suggestions of how to get a free/cheap stream of the game?

slcagg
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by slcagg » April 25th, 2018, 6:01 pm

CheeseheadTom wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 5:12 pm
I agree, it's been great watching the development of D. Mitchell, stellar Defense of Rudy Gobert, the Brennan Ray style tenacious play of Joe Ingles and the vastly improved game of Ricky Rubio... The Jazz are definitely making waves.

I wish I could watch them tonight... I don't have NBA TV Access... Does anyone have any good suggestions of how to get a free/cheap stream of the game?
I am in the same boat. I have espn etc but don't have nba tv. Perhaps we should all meet in chat? :)

Locked Previous topicNext topic