Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
- Posts: 487
- Joined: September 1st, 2015, 5:12 pm
Earlier this football season I was looking for my favorite USTATE long sleeve shirt, after searching I asked my wife if she had seen it and she said she threw it away because it had a hole.... I was pretty unhappy but rather than bite the hand that feeds, literally, I didn’t bring it up again. Fast forward to today I discover the mysterious hole was a hoax, as a graduation gift my mother had taken a bunch of my old USU shirts and made a quilt, I was beyond stoked! It is so cool and one of my favorite Aggie items. I still kinda miss my favorite shirt but it went to a good cause!
- Posts: 906
- Joined: January 9th, 2018, 4:28 pm
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- Posts: 472
- Joined: August 2nd, 2011, 10:56 pm
- Location: Logan
Looks good! That’s a good place to lose a shirt to.
Go Grizzlies, Jazz, Real SL, Seahawks, USA! Go Aggies!
- Posts: 249
- Joined: November 6th, 2010, 10:05 pm
Love it... I would sacrifice a few of my shirts for something like that!
- Posts: 3670
- Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:09 am
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
My wife did the same thing to me for Christmas several years back. She told me that I had to get rid of a bunch of old Aggie t-shirts that I rarely wore. I wasn't thrilled, but relented. The quilt I have now is absolutely amazing.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
- 2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
- Posts: 5221
- Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
- Location: Smithfield, Utah
My wife knows better than to ask me to get rid of any Aggie stuff. The blanket is cool though!
- Posts: 724
- Joined: November 4th, 2010, 9:35 am
- Location: Lindon, UT
good stuff...i wanna see it next time we're up there
"I'm much more comfortable criticizing people behind their backs." George Costanza
- Posts: 900
- Joined: December 26th, 2010, 8:43 am
- Location: Copenhagen, Denmark