Login problems

Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
dogie

Login problems

Post by dogie » January 19th, 2019, 3:58 pm

I access these forums using my iPhone Safari browser. For the last few months, I have had to log in up to five or six times a day if I return frequently. That happens even though I select the “remember me” option.

Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas?

BearLakeMonster

Re: Login problems

Post by BearLakeMonster » January 19th, 2019, 4:18 pm

I had this problem in my android chrome browser a few weeks ago but it seems to have settled down. I haven't had to log in for a week.

"The evil I can tolerate. But the stupidity... Just knowing we're in the same genus makes me embarrassed to call myself homo!"

jackmormon
RIP

Post by jackmormon » January 20th, 2019, 11:13 am

dogie wrote:
January 19th, 2019, 3:58 pm
I access these forums using my iPhone Safari browser. For the last few months, I have had to log in up to five or six times a day if I return frequently. That happens even though I select the “remember me” option.

Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas?
Yeah. It happens to me regularly on my iPad using safari. It gets annoying. I’ve never had to re log in on my pc.

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Post by ProvoAggie » January 20th, 2019, 6:45 pm

This behavior is typically caused by the browser discarding of cookies before they should be. I don't use iOS devices but when an issue like this starts happening it's usually resolved with a later browser update.

Locked Previous topicNext topic