This site rules

Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
SuperiorBlueDiver
Has thanked: 0

This site rules

Post by SuperiorBlueDiver » November 7th, 2010, 9:06 pm

I'm not in any way affiliated with the creators/administrators of this site. I must say as long as it manages to stay up and running and the kinks get worked out in a timely fashion this site is quite nice. It's cool to have links to all the news as well as the schedules of everything going on.

Good work Aglicious and everyone else that had a hand in this.

Aglicious
Site Admin

Re: This site rules

Post by Aglicious » November 7th, 2010, 9:46 pm

SuperiorBlueDiver wrote:I'm not in any way affiliated with the creators/administrators of this site. I must say as long as it manages to stay up and running and the kinks get worked out in a timely fashion this site is quite nice. It's cool to have links to all the news as well as the schedules of everything going on.

Good work Aglicious and everyone else that had a hand in this.
Your $20 is in the mail! ;)

superaggie

Post by superaggie » November 10th, 2010, 5:39 pm

I love this site because it is my one stop shop for me. I can read the blogs and articles that pertain to the program. My only suggestion is to not post any Dnews stuff on hear. Everytime I read something from their since Jared left has been garbage. Their crappy sounces and half a$$ed investigation and below mediocre writing should not be allowed to fowl this pleasant site. When we have sportsbeat writer again that actually starts reporting maybe I will change my additude. Thank you to the founders of this site.

USUALUM

Post by USUALUM » November 10th, 2010, 6:19 pm

superaggie wrote:I love this site because it is my one stop shop for me. I can read the blogs and articles that pertain to the program. My only suggestion is to not post any Dnews stuff on hear. Everytime I read something from their since Jared left has been garbage. Their crappy sounces and half a$$ed investigation and below mediocre writing should not be allowed to fowl this pleasant site. When we have sportsbeat writer again that actually starts reporting maybe I will change my additude. Thank you to the founders of this site.
I'm willing to give Kraig some time to settle into the new Aggie blogger role at the dnews. Plus Kraig is an Aggie so I will support him.

Locked Previous topicNext topic