Jardine

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
troutputz
RIP

to USUinventeda-squidstick

Post by troutputz » February 8th, 2012, 1:47 am

Yeah, and your still bitter that you don't have ANY! Gold-Members that is!

Legand49
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jardine

Post by Legand49 » February 8th, 2012, 10:29 am

From Aggie to Aggie, this is sad news to hear. Love or hate him, he was a dynamic player.

cache-aggie

Post by cache-aggie » February 8th, 2012, 10:41 am

It really is a sad day for aggie athletics. Brady truly is a one of a kind down to earth guy who was a delight to talk to and watch. I remember on several occasions at the Wac tournament he would come over and talk to us after a game while we were enjoying a late dinner. He is very intellegent and will be successful in whatever he chooses to do.

AggieHoops

Post by AggieHoops » February 8th, 2012, 11:23 am

TrueBigBlue wrote:
Rabidchild wrote:He should dress and start on senior night, I don't care if he's in a walking boot or whatever. Call timeout after the tip and sub him out, let him walk off that floor one last time to a standing ovation.
^This, + a million, I agree, etc. that would be a special moment and he deserves it.

When is senior night, btw?
Senior night would have to be Feb 24th against Idaho. The chance to put on the USU uniform one more time would be something very special. Coach Verlin at Idaho was here during his recruiting, I would bet he would be ok with that.

ChicAggie

Post by ChicAggie » February 8th, 2012, 2:25 pm

Brady is and was one of my all time favorite Aggies. I, for one, thought he was almost criminally under-utilized, and I had counted on Brady being the go-to guy for the Ags this season to prove to all truly how great he was and could be if given a chance. His star was set to shine very bright this season: I truly believed he would be a strong contender for WAC POY. Really too bad that his Aggie career has been cut short like this.

"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

justintime

Post by justintime » February 9th, 2012, 9:36 am

His opponents have respect too:

SuperiorBlueDiver

Post by SuperiorBlueDiver » February 9th, 2012, 4:40 pm

Legand49 wrote:From Aggie to Aggie, this is sad news to hear. Love or hate him, he was a dynamic player.
Love or hate him? Who in the world would hate him? If there's any Aggie fan that hates him I haven't met them or heard of them.

btw that would be the coolest thing ever if he started on senior night.

QuackAttackAggie
Pick'em Champ - '12, '22 Bowl; '15, '17 Weekly; '18 BB Predict the Score; '22 Kickoff

Post by QuackAttackAggie » February 9th, 2012, 4:45 pm

SuperiorBlueDiver wrote:
Legand49 wrote:From Aggie to Aggie, this is sad news to hear. Love or hate him, he was a dynamic player.
Love or hate him? Who in the world would hate him? If there's any Aggie fan that hates him I haven't met them or heard of them.

btw that would be the coolest thing ever if he started on senior night.

he is an nmsu fan.

Locked Previous topicNext topic