Gary Andersen parts ways with Oregon State

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
BearLakeMonster

Re: Gary Andersen parts ways with Oregon State

Post by BearLakeMonster » October 19th, 2017, 12:22 pm

AGNUMPI wrote:It would definitely change things if we were losing in shootouts. It would still be frustrating, but at least it would be entertaining.
I dunno, we didn't seem to enjoy it when "Mad Bomber" Bob Cole had high-octane offenses with Mick Dennehy. There was a lot of offense, but as Knute Lombardi put it, Cole was ready to toss the D-coordinator out the press box window for allowing 54 points after the offense scored 53.

"The evil I can tolerate. But the stupidity... Just knowing we're in the same genus makes me embarrassed to call myself homo!"

ChicAggie

Post by ChicAggie » October 19th, 2017, 12:22 pm

dyedblue wrote:Does anyone know the real reason Gary QUIT? No competitor walks away from $12.6M without a scandal, deep personal/family issues, or mental illness.
This sentiment has been posted so many times here that it makes me wonder about the character of my fellow posters. Life isn't all about money.

"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

ChicAggie

Post by ChicAggie » October 19th, 2017, 12:36 pm

treesap32 wrote:
Jjoey52 wrote:
BigBlueDart wrote:
treesap32 wrote:
USUBlue wrote:Me three 2004, I have always been confused by those that profess to be big Aggie fans, but someone lose sight of what's best for USU and instead focus on "not rocking the boat", or better yet "keeping their connections" with the current coaches. There was always a group that was sad to see DA, Mick, and Guy leave. Those are the fans that I can live without -- Go Aggies; as for the coaches, win or move aside for someone that can.
:shock: Brent's family members you mean?
Nah, man. There were legit a few folks who felt that Guy deserved more time and that he was improving (you know, from 1, to 2, to 3 wins).
Guy left the program in much better shape, than when he got here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have to agree with Leslie Jones.

Here are Dennehy's season records leading to the hiring of Guy:

2000 Mick Dennehy 5-6
2001 Mick Dennehy 4-7
2002 Mick Dennehy 4-7
2003 Mick Dennehy 3-9
2004 Mick Dennehy 3-8

Here are Guy's season records leading to hiring of Andersen:

2005 Brent Guy 3-8
2006 Brent Guy 1-11
2007 Brent Guy 2-10
2008 Brent Guy 3-9

Setting aside misplaced commas, you really believe "Guy left the program in much better shape, than when he got here?"

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » October 19th, 2017, 12:38 pm

ChicAggie wrote:
dyedblue wrote:Does anyone know the real reason Gary QUIT? No competitor walks away from $12.6M without a scandal, deep personal/family issues, or mental illness.
This sentiment has been posted so many times here that it makes me wonder about the character of my fellow posters. Life isn't all about money.
Yes there is a lot more to life than money for many people. The person I am talking about has chased money before, why would he walk away from $12.6M now.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

wams747

Post by wams747 » October 19th, 2017, 12:45 pm

swishh_15 wrote:
2004AG wrote:
aggies22 wrote:I'm wondering if the "it's time for Wells to go" crowd would change their tune if we weren't struggling offensively the way we are? Would it be a different conversation if we were losing 42-45 point shootouts? I'm not a Coach Wells apologist, I'm an Aggie football realist. It's crazy to think that we are going to win 10+ games every year. The fact of the matter is, winning 6 or 7 games a year and going to a bowl should be a very realistic goal and it beats the hell out of only winning 2,3 games or less. With the exception of 2016, Coach Wells has done that and regardless of what some may think he is in position to win 6 games again. I don't understand how the exceptional 2012 season has spoiled many to the point where that is supposed to be the norm. Have you only been Aggie fans for 5 years? I haven't.

We have never been in a good conference and we will never be in a good conference, so the bad competition argument should go out the window. Each Coach at Utah State has not done particularly well in the PCAA, Big West, independence, Sun Belt or the WAC. The perils of being in a bad conference is that every year one or two teams catches lightning in a bottle and has a year that far exceeds expectations, such as Wyoming last season. I'm very aware of where we sit record wise this season and I'm and very much in "wait and see what happens" point of view. Do I think we should get to 6 wins? Absolutely. Am I going to be pissed if we don't? HELL YES! The fact of the matter is when you sit back and look at overall records Coach Wells has been more successful than most. We are once again a very young team, as somewhere around 35 players have seen their first Division 1 collegiate action this season and many of those are redshirt or true freshman. Again I pose this question would there be as much anger toward Coach Wells if we were at least putting up points but still losing games? Or would there be a call for Maile and/or Shavers head instead? Again I'm not an apologist, I'm a realist.
You’re spinning to support your agenda. The Matt Wells’ apologists love to trot out his win/loss record, completely ignoring the overwhelming downward trend. He’s been as successful as he has been because he took over a top 25 team. Other coaches haven’t had his facilities, his conference, and an inherited winning culture he got from Gary.

If I saw a team playing hard, who loves their coach, plays physically and a coach who stopped trotting out a QB, who might be a really good person, but isnt a MW level QB, I would have a lot more patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I could bring up a lot of things in response to Aggies22 as well. But a nice summary of response is a simple statistic. Kent Myers is 5-18 in the last 23 games he's played against FBS opponents (20 of those games were against G5 teams). That tells us everything we need to know. That and the fact that he'll still be trotting out Saturday as the starter.

I don't know how you defend that.
I totally agree with you guys. I would rather be called a Gary worshiper or "unrealistic" or whatever than become a Wells apologist and try to act like nothing is wrong with the program right now. When are people going to stop looking at Wells overall record and realize that he is 5-18 in his last 23 games against FBS opponents just like Myers?

Wells winning percentage in those 23 games is .217. Good enough for 2.6 wins a year on a 12 game schedule. Even if you add back in the division 2 opponents it only improves it to 8 wins in the last 26 games which is good for a win percentage of .307 or 3 wins per year. So how in the hell do people keep saying "we have just regressed back to the mean, you can't expect 10 wins a year at Utah State..."

3 wins is now what we should be happy with? Even though we weren't happy with that with Brent, Mick, Dave?? You have to realize that just because Wells is near .500 overall does not mean what we are seeing and NOT okay with is 6-7 wins a year. We are not okay with 3 wins a year, which Wells has had over the last 26 games.

Give him longer. Give him another year. We are just having a 2.5 year slump no big deal. Happens all the time. It's a rebuild year...er a rebuild 2.5 years. No I'll tell you want it is its a rebuild era. In fact it is a destroy the house that Gary built faster than I thought possible even if you were trying era. I truly believe that at least 2 if not 3 out of Brent, Mick, and Dave would be doing better in years 4 and 5 after Gary left than Wells is.

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » October 19th, 2017, 12:57 pm

dyedblue wrote:
ChicAggie wrote:
Yes there is a lot more to life than money for many people. The person I am talking about has chased money before, why would he walk away from $12.6M now.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
Going to Wisconsin was not all about chasing money. Wisconsin is a stable top 25 program in a great conference. It's a job you don't say no to. 3xing his salary was just part of the consideration. It's not like he left us for Bottom feeding Oregon state. He left Wisconsin for bottom feeding Oregon state which shows he's about more than money.

ChicAggie

Post by ChicAggie » October 19th, 2017, 1:00 pm

dyedblue wrote:
ChicAggie wrote:
:disappointed: Okay, Mr. Cynic, so you have some personal insight to GA's motivations? You honestly believe the No. 1 reason GA left for Wisconsin was about dollars? I don't. If the move had been about dollars, he could have and would have jumped at the opportunities presented to him by Colorado and California -- both with dollar figures attached that I would wager were similar to the Wisconsin offer. If Gary were so mercenary to make a move simply for more money, he wouldn't have spent hours and hours calling each one of 100-plus players on his roster -- including walk-ons and freshmen -- scattered around the country on break individually to explain his reasons for leaving. If it were all about money, all of his players would have seen right through his charade the same way all you cynical geniuses with infallible human insights on this board see right through it. You certainly wouldn't have had dozens of players professing their love and respect for Gary and their pain that he was leaving. Andersen also would have been way too callous to get emotional and compare his departure to the pain he felt when his father died.

Perhaps you don't understand performance at the highest levels of a profession, but 97.3% of successful coaches want to be challenged on the biggest stage they can. That is why he chose Wisconsin over USU, Colorado, or California. And he certainly didn't leave Wisconsin or OSU for the money. His deal at OSU was roughly the same as his deal at Wisconsin. Taking him at face value, he just thought it would be a better fit and a great challenge on a somewhat similar stage -- PAC12 vs. Big 10.

WTF is up with all the cynics on this board? Makes me worried about all of you. :disappointed:

mcaggie1

Post by mcaggie1 » October 19th, 2017, 2:22 pm

ChicAggie wrote:
dyedblue wrote:
ChicAggie wrote:
:disappointed: Okay, Mr. Cynic, so you have some personal insight to GA's motivations? You honestly believe the No. 1 reason GA left for Wisconsin was about dollars? I don't. If the move had been about dollars, he could have and would have jumped at the opportunities presented to him by Colorado and California -- both with dollar figures attached that I would wager were similar to the Wisconsin offer. If Gary were so mercenary to make a move simply for more money, he wouldn't have spent hours and hours calling each one of 100-plus players on his roster -- including walk-ons and freshmen -- scattered around the country on break individually to explain his reasons for leaving. If it were all about money, all of his players would have seen right through his charade the same way all you cynical geniuses with infallible human insights on this board see right through it. You certainly wouldn't have had dozens of players professing their love and respect for Gary and their pain that he was leaving. Andersen also would have been way too callous to get emotional and compare his departure to the pain he felt when his father died.

Perhaps you don't understand performance at the highest levels of a profession, but 97.3% of successful coaches want to be challenged on the biggest stage they can. That is why he chose Wisconsin over USU, Colorado, or California. And he certainly didn't leave Wisconsin or OSU for the money. His deal at OSU was roughly the same as his deal at Wisconsin. Taking him at face value, he just thought it would be a better fit and a great challenge on a somewhat similar stage -- PAC12 vs. Big 10.

WTF is up with all the cynics on this board? Makes me worried about all of you. :disappointed:
Gary turned down Colorada and Cal, supposedly because he said he was very happy at Utah State. He was planning to stay...then... at the last minute Wisconsin came knocking. He sought advice from Whittingham, Lavell Edwards, and other coaches and former coaches. They told him Wisky was a top 10 program, and that it would be an offer than would be too good to turn down. Money is always nice, but sometimes it isn't the only thing. Heyward had a chance to get more money from the Jazz but left. It is hard to know ALL the details of what goes on in these instances, but I don't think it is quite fair to always point to the money, even though money is a major consideration. Ya gotta be happy, money or not. Maybe a million and living in Logan and being wildly happy can be better than 12 million and living somewhere where you are not happy.

ChicAggie

Post by ChicAggie » October 19th, 2017, 2:59 pm

mcaggie1 wrote:Ya gotta be happy, money or not. Maybe a million and living in Logan and being wildly happy can be better than 12 million and living somewhere where you are not happy.
And sometimes it takes getting 12 million and living somewhere you're not happy to realize how good you had it when you were making a million living in Logan. I say ignore Thomas Wolfe: maybe you can go home again.

mcaggie1

Post by mcaggie1 » October 19th, 2017, 4:16 pm

ChicAggie wrote:
mcaggie1 wrote:Ya gotta be happy, money or not. Maybe a million and living in Logan and being wildly happy can be better than 12 million and living somewhere where you are not happy.
And sometimes it takes getting 12 million and living somewhere you're not happy to realize how good you had it when you were making a million living in Logan. I say ignore Thomas Wolfe: maybe you can go home again.
amen brother

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » October 19th, 2017, 7:30 pm

newhouse9 wrote:
swishh_15 wrote:
newhouse9 wrote:
2004AG wrote:
gomretat wrote:OR, maybe some folks are comfortable with the fact that changes need to occur but are uncomfortable with the mud slinging, personal attacks, treating people as idiots etc that are associated with some who voice displeasure. I have been around sports my whole life and continue to be surprised by the need to ignore human decency in how both coaches and players get treated.
That might make sense if the mud slinging wasn’t directed at Gary. You know, the ones that say he’s an alcoholic and washed up and burned out and he’s a traitor and flaky, etc.

I don't understand why mudslinging has to occur regardless of who it is aimed at. Strange, the need for doing that. It'll never make sense to me.
What "mudslinging" is occuring? Link please.
More a lot of name calling. Adolescent behavior. Mudslinging? I suppose if someone referenced that Gary is an alcoholic, I would consider that as mudslinging.
No, that’s called Mudsliding.

Hail Aggies!

AGNUMPI

Post by AGNUMPI » October 19th, 2017, 9:35 pm

Gary asked me to post this here:

[youtube][/youtube]

"Be there. Get crazy. Go Aggies!" - Matt 'Fafner' Sonnenberg

Ahbye

Post by Ahbye » October 20th, 2017, 12:48 am

2004AG wrote:
gomretat wrote:OR, maybe some folks are comfortable with the fact that changes need to occur but are uncomfortable with the mud slinging, personal attacks, treating people as idiots etc that are associated with some who voice displeasure. I have been around sports my whole life and continue to be surprised by the need to ignore human decency in how both coaches and players get treated.
That might make sense if the mud slinging wasn’t directed at Gary. You know, the ones that say he’s an alcoholic and washed up and burned out and he’s a traitor and flaky, etc.

Careful with the hyperbole. Everyone was wondering why the guy left. I speculated that many coaches have to leave because they're alcoholics and need to get away and come back. I don't see it as any different than a guy who gets cancer and has to step away to get treatment, so don't you dare twist my words.

FloridaAggie13

Post by FloridaAggie13 » October 20th, 2017, 8:04 am

Maybe, just maybe, Gary left because he didn't like the job in Corvallis and had something else lined up in the near future; by walking away now this "future" employer is spared the financial burden of buying out his contract with OSU. Also, again just maybe, another reason he walked away mid-season is it was a condition set by the "future" employer to prove Gary's commitment to the wink wink contract and to alleviate any concerns of the future employer that they might be left stranded without the head coach they wanted come the off-season.

Aglicious
Site Admin

Post by Aglicious » October 20th, 2017, 8:35 am

FloridaAggie13 wrote:Maybe, just maybe, Gary left because he didn't like the job in Corvallis and had something else lined up in the near future; by walking away now this "future" employer is spared the financial burden of buying out his contract with OSU. Also, again just maybe, another reason he walked away mid-season is it was a condition set by the "future" employer to prove Gary's commitment to the wink wink contract and to alleviate any concerns of the future employer that they might be left stranded without the head coach they wanted come the off-season.
In that case, I would say coach Whitt and Utah have done a stellar job planning this entire thing. Kudos to them, I am sure GA will make an incredible DC for them next year. ;)

Tr0ll
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tr0ll » October 20th, 2017, 9:06 am

https://youtu.be/plsrmXJFuLk
[youtube][/youtube]
Heartaches by the number
Troubles [with game scores]
Everyday you love me less
Each day I love you more
;-)

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » October 20th, 2017, 9:37 am

swishh_15 wrote:
2004AG wrote:
aggies22 wrote:I'm wondering if the "it's time for Wells to go" crowd would change their tune if we weren't struggling offensively the way we are? Would it be a different conversation if we were losing 42-45 point shootouts? I'm not a Coach Wells apologist, I'm an Aggie football realist. It's crazy to think that we are going to win 10+ games every year. The fact of the matter is, winning 6 or 7 games a year and going to a bowl should be a very realistic goal and it beats the hell out of only winning 2,3 games or less. With the exception of 2016, Coach Wells has done that and regardless of what some may think he is in position to win 6 games again. I don't understand how the exceptional 2012 season has spoiled many to the point where that is supposed to be the norm. Have you only been Aggie fans for 5 years? I haven't.

We have never been in a good conference and we will never be in a good conference, so the bad competition argument should go out the window. Each Coach at Utah State has not done particularly well in the PCAA, Big West, independence, Sun Belt or the WAC. The perils of being in a bad conference is that every year one or two teams catches lightning in a bottle and has a year that far exceeds expectations, such as Wyoming last season. I'm very aware of where we sit record wise this season and I'm and very much in "wait and see what happens" point of view. Do I think we should get to 6 wins? Absolutely. Am I going to be pissed if we don't? HELL YES! The fact of the matter is when you sit back and look at overall records Coach Wells has been more successful than most. We are once again a very young team, as somewhere around 35 players have seen their first Division 1 collegiate action this season and many of those are redshirt or true freshman. Again I pose this question would there be as much anger toward Coach Wells if we were at least putting up points but still losing games? Or would there be a call for Maile and/or Shavers head instead? Again I'm not an apologist, I'm a realist.
You’re spinning to support your agenda. The Matt Wells’ apologists love to trot out his win/loss record, completely ignoring the overwhelming downward trend. He’s been as successful as he has been because he took over a top 25 team. Other coaches haven’t had his facilities, his conference, and an inherited winning culture he got from Gary.

If I saw a team playing hard, who loves their coach, plays physically and a coach who stopped trotting out a QB, who might be a really good person, but isnt a MW level QB, I would have a lot more patience.

I could bring up a lot of things in response to Aggies22 as well. But a nice summary of response is a simple statistic. Kent Myers is 5-18 in the last 23 games he's played against FBS opponents (20 of those games were against G5 teams). That tells us everything we need to know. That and the fact that he'll still be trotting out Saturday as the starter.

I don't know how you defend that.
I'm not defending anything or anyone at all (except for myself perhaps). Call it a brief reminder of sorts. Not many coaches have left here with stellar win/loss records. I sure like winning 6 or 7 games more than I do 2 or 3. Did last year suck? Yeah it did! I was pretty pissed about it! I scream and yell at games at Myers poor play, the play calling and the overall lack of productivity of the offense, just as much as the rest of you. I can read the stats as clearly as the rest of you and I agree they suck a$$. I'm at a total loss as to why Myers keeps trotting out there every week as the rest of you. I don't really care how we get to bowl eligibility, just get there! Winning is more fun than losing. I think that being an 8 or 9 game winner consistently is a stretch. If it happens, I certainly am not going to complain about it and I don't give a damn who the coach is that gets us there. They could promote grad assistant Brad Kragthorpe to Head Coach and as long as the kid gets us to 6 or 7 wins and bowl eligibility, I don't care! Please remember that my original post was NOT about defending anyone, again, call it a reminder that we have often been mired in a lot worse season than we are having right now. Enough wins to become bowl eligible MIGHT come and we will all agree that it hasn't been pretty, IF we get there. My original post simply posed this question which I think only one of you tried to answer. My question was this, if the offense wasn't struggling as badly as they have and we were losing 42 to 45 point shootouts, would many of you still be calling for Coach Wells head or someone else's (Maile, Shaver, etc.)?

Jjoey52

Post by Jjoey52 » October 20th, 2017, 7:51 pm

Maybe GA doesn't want to coach anymore anywhere.

“Apathy and tolerance are the final virtues of a dying society.” - Aristotle

NavyBlueAggie

Post by NavyBlueAggie » October 20th, 2017, 9:24 pm

Fair question 22. We were pleased with Matt Wells after the first two years and so was the school when they signed a hot coach to a very strange contract... I just want the AGGIES to win and the fans to fill the stadium to capacity and beyond. There are many, many moving parts in a football program and obviously some of the parts aren't doing the job...

I would love to be able to pin point the problem areas to be eliminated in our current program but all I can do from this removed perspective of a fan is point to certain areas of under performance as I'm not there 80 hours a week like the staff is.

tinplater

Post by tinplater » October 21st, 2017, 11:48 am

Maybe this link has appeared earlier in this massive thread, but in case not, very interesting text messages that GA sent to a reporter...

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/10/gary-an ... all-pac-12

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » October 21st, 2017, 1:56 pm

Gary left so he could take care of his assistants...right.

Andersen (Sept. 20): “I hired the wrong (expletive) guys and are still working our way through a bunch of recruiting years that stunk!! It’s year three! If these (expletives) can’t get it right I will not just say fire them and start over!! That’s not the way to go about it. If I (expletive) it up that bad I will take the bullet and ride off into the sunset! I will stay old school!! I will not die doing this (expletive)!! Stay tuned!”

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

SLB

Post by SLB » November 2nd, 2017, 4:54 pm

Here's a simple question for people who is the better head coach
Gary Andersen or Matt Wells

Brushowl

Post by Brushowl » November 2nd, 2017, 6:02 pm

Simple Answer: Probably.

I support our troops, especially the snipers.

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » November 2nd, 2017, 7:38 pm

Yes

Jjoey52

Post by Jjoey52 » November 2nd, 2017, 7:52 pm

Definite maybe

jpswensen

Post by jpswensen » November 2nd, 2017, 7:53 pm

dyedblue wrote:Gary left so he could take care of his assistants...right.

Andersen (Sept. 20): “I hired the wrong (expletive) guys and are still working our way through a bunch of recruiting years that stunk!! It’s year three! If these (expletives) can’t get it right I will not just say fire them and start over!! That’s not the way to go about it. If I (expletive) it up that bad I will take the bullet and ride off into the sunset! I will stay old school!! I will not die doing this (expletive)!! Stay tuned!”
Had he taken the $12M, he could have taken much better care of them. They are all likely out of a job at the end of the season anyway and none of them would have been fired when he was fired. If his concern was really his assistants, he could have taken the $12M and given $428k to each of his 28 football coaches, assistants, and FB-related AD staff. There is probably a decent percentage of the AD staff that won't turn over, so he could have given even more to each of them.

My side projects:
Internet-connected Aggie A's: www.sports-iot.com
Physics and the Pinewood Derby: www.pinewoodphysics.com

Jjoey52

Post by Jjoey52 » November 2nd, 2017, 8:23 pm

In regards to Anderson leaving, as Paul Harvey used to say “Now the rest of the story”. There are a lot of details no one on this board knows.

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » November 2nd, 2017, 9:10 pm

Jjoey52 wrote:In regards to Anderson leaving, as Paul Harvey used to say “Now the rest of the story”. There are a lot of details no one on this board knows.

Please share said details as you’ve implied you know them.

Jjoey52

Post by Jjoey52 » November 2nd, 2017, 9:28 pm

I am Sgt Schultz, know nothing, see nothing, hear nothing.

AggieHead

Gary Andersen parts ways with Oregon State

Post by AggieHead » November 2nd, 2017, 9:36 pm

Jjoey52 wrote:In regards to Anderson leaving, as Paul Harvey used to say “Now the rest of the story”. There are a lot of details no one on this board knows.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you know something that we don’t know. A known, unknown if you will.

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » November 2nd, 2017, 10:19 pm

Jjoey52 wrote:I am Sgt Schultz, know nothing, see nothing, hear nothing.

Why say anything at all if you aren't going to divulge? I don't understand.

Jjoey52

Post by Jjoey52 » November 2nd, 2017, 10:26 pm

Anything I have said or will say is pure speculation

ChicAggie

Post by ChicAggie » November 3rd, 2017, 9:06 am

Jjoey52 wrote:Anything I have said or will say is pure speculation
WTF? You suggest that there is a hidden story about to be revealed, but now you concede anything you have said or will say is pure speculation? Reminds me of a certain orange-tinged politician.

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » November 3rd, 2017, 9:14 am

You couldn't be more wrong on this. There are details to the story that I do know and I can say with extreme confidence there isn't much more to the story. The story is in fact pretty much what is out there right now. This one doesn't go much past the surface.

Gary was miserable and just felt like he couldn't deal with it and all the crap anymore. He also felt like he didn't deserve to be paid the money he was being paid for the results he was giving them. That's why he let them out of the contract.

Jjoey52

Post by Jjoey52 » November 3rd, 2017, 6:21 pm

swishh_15 wrote:

You couldn't be more wrong on this. There are details to the story that I do know and I can say with extreme confidence there isn't much more to the story. The story is in fact pretty much what is out there right now. This one doesn't go much past the surface.

Gary was miserable and just felt like he couldn't deal with it and all the crap anymore. He also felt like he didn't deserve to be paid the money he was being paid for the results he was giving them. That's why he let them out of the contract.
You know more than I, does he want to continue coaching?

Locked Previous topicNext topic