Utes Frank Dolce verbally accosted at Maverick Stadium

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
austingalb
Posts: 75
Joined: October 9th, 2014, 10:53 am
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Utes Frank Dolce verbally accosted at Maverick Stadium

Post by austingalb » September 24th, 2018, 4:29 pm

Image
I saw this on Twitter this afternoon. Apparently BYU is sending their fans to Maverick Stadium to harrass the locals and openly cheer for the visiting team. Guess the guy couldn't afford a ticket to a home game vs Mcnesse State.



USUstudent13
Posts: 168
Joined: November 23rd, 2016, 4:49 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Utes Frank Dolce verbally accosted at Maverick Stadium

Post by USUstudent13 » September 24th, 2018, 5:41 pm

Typical zoob.



oleblu111
Posts: 1620
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm
Has thanked: 679 times
Been thanked: 251 times

Re: Utes Frank Dolce verbally accosted at Maverick Stadium

Post by oleblu111 » September 24th, 2018, 5:52 pm

Hell they do not need to send fans plenty live here some even go to USU



User avatar
Aggie_in_Idaho
Posts: 48
Joined: January 1st, 2014, 2:45 pm
Location: Boise, ID
Has thanked: 564 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Utes Frank Dolce verbally accosted at Maverick Stadium

Post by Aggie_in_Idaho » September 24th, 2018, 7:31 pm

oleblu111 wrote:Hell they do not need to send fans plenty live here some even go to USU
My older brother graduated, worked for and retired from USU, and through all that time he was and still is a BYU fan... embarrassing to admit that.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5890
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 308 times
Contact:

Re: Utes Frank Dolce verbally accosted at Maverick Stadium

Post by TheAKAggie » September 24th, 2018, 7:38 pm

Aggie_in_Idaho wrote:
oleblu111 wrote:Hell they do not need to send fans plenty live here some even go to USU
My older brother graduated, worked for and retired from USU, and through all that time he was and still is a BYU fan... embarrassing to admit that.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He sounds like a real Richard.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

ususports
Posts: 1435
Joined: November 7th, 2011, 4:54 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 374 times

Re: Utes Frank Dolce verbally accosted at Maverick Stadium

Post by ususports » September 24th, 2018, 7:47 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 7:38 pm
He sounds like a real Richard.
I think you mean Richard Cranium.



User avatar
Aggie_in_Idaho
Posts: 48
Joined: January 1st, 2014, 2:45 pm
Location: Boise, ID
Has thanked: 564 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Utes Frank Dolce verbally accosted at Maverick Stadium

Post by Aggie_in_Idaho » September 25th, 2018, 5:24 am

ususports wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 7:38 pm
He sounds like a real Richard.
I think you mean Richard Cranium.
You got it.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



taniataylor
Posts: 1766
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 731 times

Re: Utes Frank Dolce verbally accosted at Maverick Stadium

Post by taniataylor » September 25th, 2018, 9:44 am

But I wanna know how they knew he was a UTE? Maybe he disrespectfully wore some UTE gear or sd something UTEish.....then...well, that's just how it goes :devil:


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

Stucki
Posts: 454
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:09 pm
Location: Midvale
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Utes Frank Dolce verbally accosted at Maverick Stadium

Post by Stucki » September 25th, 2018, 10:10 am

He was a Ute QB and has been the radio analyst for several years until this year. He also appears weekly on KUTV to talk college football.


Hail the Utah Aggies!

User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5890
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 308 times
Contact:

Re: Utes Frank Dolce verbally accosted at Maverick Stadium

Post by TheAKAggie » September 25th, 2018, 10:23 am

Stucki wrote:He was a Ute QB and has been the radio analyst for several years until this year. He also appears weekly on KUTV to talk college football.
Everyone knows what radio guys look like. Duh!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 9386
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has thanked: 477 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: Utes Frank Dolce verbally accosted at Maverick Stadium

Post by ViAggie » September 25th, 2018, 3:45 pm

I'm confused, so dipwad ybu fans come to games at Mav to cheer for the o posing team? LOLZ, do we have a problem with this????? Hey okay, thanks for the ticket revenue.


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

Ahbye
Posts: 1740
Joined: September 26th, 2012, 9:50 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 146 times

Re: Utes Frank Dolce verbally accosted at Maverick Stadium

Post by Ahbye » September 25th, 2018, 7:46 pm

Aggie_in_Idaho wrote:
September 24th, 2018, 7:31 pm
oleblu111 wrote:Hell they do not need to send fans plenty live here some even go to USU
My older brother graduated, worked for and retired from USU, and through all that time he was and still is a BYU fan... embarrassing to admit that.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And everyone kept telling me that the Deep (Utah) State was a conspiracy theory.



Locked Previous topicNext topic