Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5475
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 139 times
Contact:

Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by TheAKAggie » November 1st, 2018, 10:23 pm

Just heard from Sian (bro, spell it Shawn how god intended) at the Alumni office, there will be no Aggie Blue Mint Fat Boys at the Alumni tailgate. I can get fish from Nome, AK to Logan through 4 airplanes and a 4 hour car ride (when I used to fly into Boise) home frozen and they can’t get those tasty treats on a 6 hour straight shot?!? What an embarrassment.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5475
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 139 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by TheAKAggie » November 1st, 2018, 10:23 pm

Btw, I’m going to Hawaii.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 11910
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 239 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by ProvoAggie » November 1st, 2018, 10:50 pm

I have a few in my freezer. I'll eat one for you during the game.



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5475
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 139 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by TheAKAggie » November 1st, 2018, 10:51 pm

ProvoAggie wrote:I have a few in my freezer. I'll eat one for you during the game.
I hope you get stung by a jellyfish.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 11910
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 239 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by ProvoAggie » November 1st, 2018, 10:53 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:51 pm
ProvoAggie wrote:I have a few in my freezer. I'll eat one for you during the game.
I hope you get stung by a jellyfish.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I get stung by anything in Provo it's going to be a wasp or frostbite.



NVAggie
Posts: 15303
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has liked: 386 times
Been liked: 311 times

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by NVAggie » November 1st, 2018, 10:57 pm

I have several as well. I will eat one for you as well



LKGates
Posts: 3215
Joined: December 13th, 2010, 10:07 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon
Has liked: 99 times
Been liked: 151 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by LKGates » November 2nd, 2018, 1:16 am

ProvoAggie wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:50 pm
I have a few in my freezer. I'll eat one for you during the game.
USUFans.com needs a "like" button.


Feel free to follow me on Twitter: @AggieLarry

User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5475
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 139 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by TheAKAggie » November 2nd, 2018, 5:06 am

LKGates wrote:
ProvoAggie wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:50 pm
I have a few in my freezer. I'll eat one for you during the game.
USUFans.com needs a "like" button.
May you all burn in Provo.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

bwcrc
Posts: 90
Joined: November 7th, 2013, 12:24 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by bwcrc » November 2nd, 2018, 6:03 am

TheAKAggie wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 5:06 am
LKGates wrote:
ProvoAggie wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:50 pm
I have a few in my freezer. I'll eat one for you during the game.
USUFans.com needs a "like" button.
May you all burn in Provo.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought that was a given of happening.



User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 11910
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 239 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by ProvoAggie » November 2nd, 2018, 9:03 am

LKGates wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 1:16 am
ProvoAggie wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:50 pm
I have a few in my freezer. I'll eat one for you during the game.
USUFans.com needs a "like" button.
That's actually a feature that I'd really like to add but there isn't an easy way to add one to phpBB yet. Hopefully someone will develop an extension for it.



mcaggie1
Posts: 2429
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 3:14 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 53 times

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by mcaggie1 » November 2nd, 2018, 12:08 pm

It would be sad......IF your were talking about another flavor. I personally hate any kind of mint ice cream, so I don't feel sorry for anyone.



oleblu111
Posts: 1130
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm
Has liked: 269 times
Been liked: 107 times

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by oleblu111 » November 2nd, 2018, 12:13 pm

You can always drown your troubles in the upper deck beer garden.



jpswensen
Posts: 1389
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 6:59 pm
Location: Pullman, WA
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 127 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by jpswensen » November 2nd, 2018, 1:18 pm

ProvoAggie wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:51 pm
ProvoAggie wrote:I have a few in my freezer. I'll eat one for you during the game.
I hope you get stung by a jellyfish.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I get stung by anything in Provo it's going to be a wasp or frostbite.
The W.A.S. Is easy to find in Provo. That P. part might be a bit harder to find.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Jordan Nathan's #2 Fan (seriously, YBA thinks he wins out against mom?!?!?!)

TheRealTO
Posts: 128
Joined: February 26th, 2011, 12:18 pm
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 13 times

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by TheRealTO » November 2nd, 2018, 3:17 pm

Just FYI it's spelled Sian (See-on) because her name is Sian (not Shawn).

Image
TheAKAggie wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:23 pm
Just heard from Sian (bro, spell it Shawn how god intended) at the Alumni office, there will be no Aggie Blue Mint Fat Boys at the Alumni tailgate. I can get fish from Nome, AK to Logan through 4 airplanes and a 4 hour car ride (when I used to fly into Boise) home frozen and they can’t get those tasty treats on a 6 hour straight shot?!? What an embarrassment.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
El Sapo
Posts: 457
Joined: November 27th, 2017, 1:32 pm
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by El Sapo » November 2nd, 2018, 5:25 pm

LKGates wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 1:16 am
ProvoAggie wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:50 pm
I have a few in my freezer. I'll eat one for you during the game.
USUFans.com needs a "like" button.
I Like this


I can see how these decisions might seem overwhelming for some posters, football is complex. It can seem like a single decision doesn't matter because there are too many variables......That wasn't the case with Wake Forest

User avatar
El Sapo
Posts: 457
Joined: November 27th, 2017, 1:32 pm
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by El Sapo » November 2nd, 2018, 5:30 pm

Ignorance is bliss, I've never tried Aggie Blue Mint Fat Boys. They sound incredible


I can see how these decisions might seem overwhelming for some posters, football is complex. It can seem like a single decision doesn't matter because there are too many variables......That wasn't the case with Wake Forest

User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5475
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 139 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by TheAKAggie » November 2nd, 2018, 6:07 pm

jpswensen wrote:
ProvoAggie wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:51 pm
ProvoAggie wrote:I have a few in my freezer. I'll eat one for you during the game.
I hope you get stung by a jellyfish.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I get stung by anything in Provo it's going to be a wasp or frostbite.
The W.A.S. Is easy to find in Provo. That P. part might be a bit harder to find.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t think you know what the P stands for.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5475
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 139 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by TheAKAggie » November 2nd, 2018, 6:08 pm

TheRealTO wrote:Just FYI it's spelled Sian (See-on) because her name is Sian (not Shawn).

Image
TheAKAggie wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:23 pm
Just heard from Sian (bro, spell it Shawn how god intended) at the Alumni office, there will be no Aggie Blue Mint Fat Boys at the Alumni tailgate. I can get fish from Nome, AK to Logan through 4 airplanes and a 4 hour car ride (when I used to fly into Boise) home frozen and they can’t get those tasty treats on a 6 hour straight shot?!? What an embarrassment.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Insert picard facepalm


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

jpswensen
Posts: 1389
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 6:59 pm
Location: Pullman, WA
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 127 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by jpswensen » November 2nd, 2018, 6:45 pm

TheAKAggie wrote:
jpswensen wrote:
ProvoAggie wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:51 pm
ProvoAggie wrote:I have a few in my freezer. I'll eat one for you during the game.
I hope you get stung by a jellyfish.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I get stung by anything in Provo it's going to be a wasp or frostbite.
The W.A.S. Is easy to find in Provo. That P. part might be a bit harder to find.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t think you know what the P stands for.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
White Anglo-Saxon ___________?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Jordan Nathan's #2 Fan (seriously, YBA thinks he wins out against mom?!?!?!)

User avatar
USU78
2016 Weekly Pick'em Champion
Posts: 5888
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has liked: 454 times
Been liked: 108 times

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by USU78 » November 2nd, 2018, 8:31 pm

jpswensen wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 6:45 pm
TheAKAggie wrote:
jpswensen wrote:
ProvoAggie wrote:
TheAKAggie wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:51 pm
ProvoAggie wrote:I have a few in my freezer. I'll eat one for you during the game.
I hope you get stung by a jellyfish.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I get stung by anything in Provo it's going to be a wasp or frostbite.
The W.A.S. Is easy to find in Provo. That P. part might be a bit harder to find.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t think you know what the P stands for.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
White Anglo-Saxon ___________?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anglo-Saxons are white. The "W" is unnecessary. Call em ASPs.


You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

User avatar
jackmormon
Posts: 10564
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:53 pm
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by jackmormon » November 3rd, 2018, 1:49 pm

El Sapo wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 5:25 pm
LKGates wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 1:16 am
ProvoAggie wrote:
November 1st, 2018, 10:50 pm
I have a few in my freezer. I'll eat one for you during the game.
USUFans.com needs a "like" button.
I Like this
+1



buckfever
Posts: 1657
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 10:53 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 15 times

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by buckfever » November 3rd, 2018, 2:50 pm

If we had a poor team w losing record we wouldn’t see fun posts like this



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5475
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 139 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by TheAKAggie » November 3rd, 2018, 2:57 pm

Buck, this is my priority. Win, lose, or draw. I am unwavering in the face of darkness.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

AggieSkiBum
Posts: 252
Joined: October 17th, 2014, 9:52 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by AggieSkiBum » November 3rd, 2018, 7:51 pm

El Sapo wrote:
November 2nd, 2018, 5:30 pm
Ignorance is bliss, I've never tried Aggie Blue Mint Fat Boys. They sound incredible
Literally the best ice cream sandwich to ever exist ...



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5475
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 139 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by TheAKAggie » November 3rd, 2018, 9:15 pm

One of you big mouths blabbed, Sion won’t let me in. Thanks a lot jerks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 4185
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm
Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 96 times

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by aceofspadeskb » November 3rd, 2018, 9:20 pm

ProvoAggie wrote:I have a few in my freezer. I'll eat one for you during the game.
Like.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk




User avatar
El Sapo
Posts: 457
Joined: November 27th, 2017, 1:32 pm
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by El Sapo » November 4th, 2018, 12:11 pm

Where Is the Mint Blue Fat Boy available for purchase? Anywhere outside campus, or just the Aggie Ice cream?

On a side note I was in SL a few weeks ago and had some non -dairy ice cream at a hipster place downtown. Made with almond milk instead of dairy. The owner noticed my Aggie gear and said she was an Aggie and that her ice cream was better than on campus. I cursed her and made the sign of the cross to protect me because she was evil and probably a witch.

The almond based stuff wasn't bad, just a little too sweet and they can't get that rich butter fat texture. It's not as good as Aggie ice cream


I can see how these decisions might seem overwhelming for some posters, football is complex. It can seem like a single decision doesn't matter because there are too many variables......That wasn't the case with Wake Forest

User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 11910
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 239 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by ProvoAggie » November 4th, 2018, 12:14 pm

El Sapo wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 12:11 pm
Where Is the Mint Blue Fat Boy available for purchase? Anywhere outside campus, or just the Aggie Ice cream?
You can't buy them anywhere. They are available at Aggie Alumni events. They also typically have them up in the club seats.



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5475
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 139 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by TheAKAggie » November 4th, 2018, 12:14 pm

El Sapo wrote:Where Is the Mint Blue Fat Boy available for purchase? Anywhere outside campus, or just the Aggie Ice cream?

On a side note I was in SL a few weeks ago and had some non -dairy ice cream at a hipster place downtown. Made with almond milk instead of dairy. The owner noticed my Aggie gear and said she was an Aggie and that her ice cream was better than on campus. I cursed her and made the sign of the cross to protect me because she was evil and probably a witch.

The almond based stuff wasn't bad, just a little too sweet and they can't get that rich butter fat texture. It's not as good as Aggie ice cream
Pretty sure they make a batch for the Alumni Association and that’s it. Have not seen them for sale (for Sell, for all you Preston folks.)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
TrueBigBlue
Posts: 2507
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 12:14 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by TrueBigBlue » November 4th, 2018, 2:09 pm

ProvoAggie wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 12:14 pm
El Sapo wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 12:11 pm
Where Is the Mint Blue Fat Boy available for purchase? Anywhere outside campus, or just the Aggie Ice cream?
You can't buy them anywhere. They are available at Aggie Alumni events. They also typically have them up in the club seats.
But, but...but why? If they’re as amazing as they sound why withhold that from the world? Why?!



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5475
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 139 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by TheAKAggie » November 4th, 2018, 3:03 pm

TrueBigBlue wrote:
ProvoAggie wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 12:14 pm
El Sapo wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 12:11 pm
Where Is the Mint Blue Fat Boy available for purchase? Anywhere outside campus, or just the Aggie Ice cream?
You can't buy them anywhere. They are available at Aggie Alumni events. They also typically have them up in the club seats.
But, but...but why? If they’re as amazing as they sound why withhold that from the world? Why?!
Scarcity creates demand.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 11910
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 239 times
Contact:

Re: Alumni Tailgate Tragedy

Post by ProvoAggie » November 4th, 2018, 3:07 pm

TrueBigBlue wrote:
ProvoAggie wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 12:14 pm
El Sapo wrote:
November 4th, 2018, 12:11 pm
Where Is the Mint Blue Fat Boy available for purchase? Anywhere outside campus, or just the Aggie Ice cream?
You can't buy them anywhere. They are available at Aggie Alumni events. They also typically have them up in the club seats.
But, but...but why? If they’re as amazing as they sound why withhold that from the world? Why?!
I've asked but haven't gotten a response. I always take extras when they're available though and then I still have to ration them. I only eat them during USU games.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk




Locked Previous topicNext topic