Boise beats Fresno

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
akborder
Has thanked: 0

Boise beats Fresno

Post by akborder » November 10th, 2018, 5:27 am

Don’t know if this is a good thing or bad.

One one hand, I’m glad Fresno lost as they were all saying they would crush us.

On the other. I hare Boise won as it is going to give them a ton of confidence going into the game against us.

Chatman

Re: Boise beats Fresno

Post by Chatman » November 10th, 2018, 5:34 am

It now makes the Boise game a must win, but also gives us a chance to host the conference championship game if w do win

Aggie_in_Idaho

Post by Aggie_in_Idaho » November 10th, 2018, 6:40 am

So, if San Diego beats Fresno next week and Hawaii the following week, would that put San Diego into the Championship game regardless of how Fresno does against San Jose?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AgMac

Post by AgMac » November 10th, 2018, 6:48 am

Aggie_in_Idaho wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 6:40 am
So, if San Diego beats Fresno next week and Hawaii the following week, would that put San Diego into the Championship game regardless of how Fresno does against San Jose?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes

WAaggieFan

Post by WAaggieFan » November 10th, 2018, 6:49 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machismo

Post by Machismo » November 10th, 2018, 7:13 am

We can beat both these guys. I got a good feeling about it. I've let my past Aggie Fan worries bother me this season but not anymore this team is going to get it done.
This last coaches show was one of the best that I've heard, Matt Wells had really grown as a coach. If ya haven't listened to it you should. What he is saying and feeling about this Team I have to believe that they are going to do it. I haven't ever heard him speak about a Team like this one before.

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » November 10th, 2018, 7:27 am

We control our own destiny. If this team is actually as good as we think it is, the Boise win is a positive for us in three ways:

(1) We’ve now got the inside track to host the CCG if we win out.
(2) A team in front of us in the CFP lost, opening the door for us to get in and be the clear second option if UCF trips.
(3) Makes the finale in Boise huge, probably ensuring ESPN or ESPN2 for that game, which is good exposure for our program in terms of trying to move up in the CFP poll and snag a NY6.

The Fresno loss is only bad in the sense we can’t sneak in the back door to the CCG. As long as we take care of business, the Boise win was the better outcome for our NY6 hopes.

Machismo

Post by Machismo » November 10th, 2018, 7:36 am

ineptimusprime wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 7:27 am
We control our own destiny. If this team is actually as good as we think it is, the Boise win is a positive for us in three ways:

(1) We’ve now got the inside track to host the CCG if we win out.
(2) A team in front of us in the CFP lost, opening the door for us to get in and be the clear second option if UCF trips.
(3) Makes the finale in Boise huge, probably ensuring ESPN or ESPN2 for that game, which is good exposure for our program in terms of trying to move up in the CFP poll and snag a NY6.

The Fresno loss is only bad in the sense we can’t sneak in the back door to the CCG. As long as we take care of business, the Boise win was the better outcome for our NY6 hopes.
I'm glad Bosie won, I don't want to lose in Boazy ( Which we won't) then back into the MWCCG. This Team has a chance to win it out right and host the champ game. It starts today, this Team is playing Hot!

TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Post by TheAKAggie » November 10th, 2018, 8:14 am

ineptimusprime wrote:We control our own destiny. If this team is actually as good as we think it is, the Boise win is a positive for us in three ways:

You see the average age of those voters? Most will be asleep by 8 mtn.

Hail Aggies!

GeoAg

Post by GeoAg » November 10th, 2018, 9:05 am

Would rather have to win than back into the CCG no matter how tough it is to win in Boise

"You guys have sacrificed in ways you've never sacrificed before. You've given more. You expect more...Tonight is our opportunity to write the story of who this family, who this program, who this team will be" -Coach Blake Anderson

pablohoney

Post by pablohoney » November 10th, 2018, 10:12 am

This is a different team and requires a different mentality. If we are good as some suspect, we want to have to win in Boise to win the division. No weak minded back door advancement. That mentality doesn't apply to this team.

aceofspadeskb

Post by aceofspadeskb » November 10th, 2018, 10:25 am

Utah State will be the best team Boise State plays this year. I like our chances. It'll be a helluva game!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Locked Previous topicNext topic