Utah vs byu

Big Blue's House is intended for general sports talk, sharing ideas, announcements, etc.
Olderthandirt

Re: Utah vs byu

Post by Olderthandirt » November 21st, 2018, 4:07 pm

Go Utes. Would rather a brother win than a crazy Uncle.

swordsman1989

Post by swordsman1989 » November 21st, 2018, 11:53 pm

I have far more hate for BYU than for Utah. I want BYU to fade into irrelevance. I want their fans to suffer. I did not grow up in Utah, so I did not experience many Utah or USU fans while growing up. But I grew up in the LDS faith, so I did experience a lot of BYU fans, and boy, were they unbearable. Even in the northeast they acted like BYU was the biggest and baddest thing ever, looking down their noses at fans of Penn State, Syracuse, and Boston College. Their graduates often like to talk about how BYU was almost as good as the Ivy League institution in my town. In high school, I never even thought about applying to BYU mostly because the BYU grads I knew were insufferable.

DaKineKane
Been thanked: 0

Post by DaKineKane » November 23rd, 2018, 8:52 am

I almost want the Utes to lose but I just can't bring myself to cheer for BYU. BYU deserves to get humbled again. I seriously hope it's a rout and not a close one so the good people of Utah can see for themselves how pointless of a game it is.

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » November 23rd, 2018, 8:57 am

I really just don’t care about the game. They have both become insufferable. I haven’t watched the game for over a decade.

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » November 23rd, 2018, 9:22 am

Who scheduled this game on ESPN2 in the same spot at the USU game? I really don't care about that game this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

MalAgua

Post by MalAgua » November 23rd, 2018, 9:31 am

dyedblue wrote:
November 23rd, 2018, 9:22 am
Who scheduled this game on ESPN2 in the same spot at the USU game? I really don't care about that game this year.

Nobody scheduled it on ESPN2....

dyedblue

Post by dyedblue » November 23rd, 2018, 9:38 am

Sorry, FS1 but same time slot

“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

usublue20

Post by usublue20 » November 24th, 2018, 5:35 pm

Both schools fans are self righteous D bags. One because of religion the other because if their conference. Can’t stand either one right now. Utah used to be my choice by far. I could never cheer for YBU but if I was forced to make a choice they would barely get my vote just to shut up the Ute fans about who the best team in the state is.

Locked Previous topicNext topic