Feeling like I have been in a time warp...

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
swordsman1989

Feeling like I have been in a time warp...

Post by swordsman1989 » January 11th, 2019, 3:02 pm

It seems so weird to be seeing "Utah State Head Coach Gary Andersen" written in different places. It was weird seeing him in the new locker room video too. Good, but also a bit weird. It makes it feel like the last six seasons were not really real, or that I have entered some time warp or an alternate reality. Anyone else feel that way?

aggies1
Pick'em Champ - '20 BB Predict The Score & '20 FB Bowl

Re: Feeling like I have been in a time warp...

Post by aggies1 » January 11th, 2019, 4:51 pm

Funny because I have felt this way several times since he has be "re-hired." I feel more like I am in a dream or a fog. I find myself questioning if this is real. Not that I don't believe it, but it does seem strange at the same time.

BearLakeMonster

Post by BearLakeMonster » January 11th, 2019, 4:57 pm

"The evil I can tolerate. But the stupidity... Just knowing we're in the same genus makes me embarrassed to call myself homo!"

GeorgiaAggie

Post by GeorgiaAggie » January 11th, 2019, 5:21 pm

Wait till we kickoff the first game next season. You might completely lose your mind!

BLUERUFiO

Post by BLUERUFiO » January 11th, 2019, 7:32 pm

It does feel surreal, but, it also seems comfortable and I love seeing him interact with players.

GO AGGIES! GO AGGIES! HEY! HEY! HEY!

bigblue
Pick'em Champ - '12 Kickoff; '16 Bowl; '19 WTHCG; '19 BB Predict The Score

Post by bigblue » January 11th, 2019, 8:35 pm

He looked extremely comfortable and happy at the basketball game. We are in good hands.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well the universe is shaped exactly like the earth
If you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were

garyismyhomeboy

Post by garyismyhomeboy » January 11th, 2019, 9:04 pm

While waiting in line to meet the new staff I couldn't help but notice how much he was smiling and excited to see familiar faces.

GameFAQSAggie

Post by GameFAQSAggie » January 11th, 2019, 9:14 pm

Speaking of which, Utah just hired back their old offensive coordinator from years ago, Andy Ludwig, who was at Utah the same time as Gary, and who Utah fans wanted us to hire instead of Gary the first time around.

Naked Bull Rider

Post by Naked Bull Rider » January 11th, 2019, 11:21 pm

Just hope Gary keeps winning. Then I’ll forget that he lied to all of Aggie Nation about not leaving Utah State before his immediate exit in 2012 (told me to my face in Boise at PB he was staying, 2 days later he was gone), I’ll forget about the childish & deflecting comments about his own staff at OSU in 2017 before his THIRD immediate departure as HC, I’ll forget that Keegan tweeted the GA hiring rumors were bogus and then had to delete his tweets. In short- I’ll forget all the lying. JFW. Don’t let this be another Petrino/Louisville scenario.

YoungBloodAggie

Post by YoungBloodAggie » January 12th, 2019, 8:47 am

Naked Bull Rider wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 11:21 pm
Just hope Gary keeps winning. Then I’ll forget that he lied to all of Aggie Nation about not leaving Utah State before his immediate exit in 2012 (told me to my face in Boise at PB he was staying, 2 days later he was gone), I’ll forget about the childish & deflecting comments about his own staff at OSU in 2017 before his THIRD immediate departure as HC, I’ll forget that Keegan tweeted the GA hiring rumors were bogus and then had to delete his tweets. In short- I’ll forget all the lying. JFW. Don’t let this be another Petrino/Louisville scenario.
How dare he 1) take a once in a lifetime opportunity, 2) not take Naked Bull Rider seriously, and 3) express frustration in private and later have those messages leaked!

Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

Naked Bull Rider

Post by Naked Bull Rider » January 12th, 2019, 11:25 am

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
January 12th, 2019, 8:47 am
Naked Bull Rider wrote:
January 11th, 2019, 11:21 pm
How dare he 1) take a once in a lifetime opportunity, 2) not take Naked Bull Rider seriously, and 3) express frustration in private and later have those messages leaked!
Not faulting him for jumping on a golden opportunity. Just bitter that he repeatedly told fans and the media that he wasn't going anywhere and that he had stopped taking calls from other schools prior to our bowl game.

Also- those texts weren't leaked. The journalist that GA was texting told him in advance that his comments would be published. That's according to the reporter and an article published about the whole situation in USA Today.

IdaAg93

Post by IdaAg93 » January 12th, 2019, 11:12 pm

Naked Bull Rider wrote:Just hope Gary keeps winning. Then I’ll forget that he lied to all of Aggie Nation about not leaving Utah State before his immediate exit in 2012 (told me to my face in Boise at PB he was staying, 2 days later he was gone), I’ll forget about the childish & deflecting comments about his own staff at OSU in 2017 before his THIRD immediate departure as HC, I’ll forget that Keegan tweeted the GA hiring rumors were bogus and then had to delete his tweets. In short- I’ll forget all the lying. JFW. Don’t let this be another Petrino/Louisville scenario.
You’ll forget it. Those memories will fade. I don’t justify it, but I understand it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locked Previous topicNext topic