Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
bluegrouse
Posts: 2960
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Has liked: 61 times
Been liked: 291 times

Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by bluegrouse » February 6th, 2019, 10:10 am

Bummer




User avatar
UtahStizzle
Posts: 4956
Joined: November 15th, 2010, 4:16 am
Location: Northern Utah
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 29 times
Contact:

Re: Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by UtahStizzle » February 6th, 2019, 10:17 am

It's cause their announcement posts are better.


Twitter: UtahStizzle

User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 8068
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has liked: 293 times
Been liked: 155 times

Re: Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by ViAggie » February 6th, 2019, 10:19 am

From Seattle to Lubbock? :puke:


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion & 2019 Weekly Pick'em Winner
Posts: 7742
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 2233 times
Been liked: 1254 times
Contact:

Re: Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by aggies22 » February 6th, 2019, 10:22 am

He LOVED Yost.



trombone_ninja
Posts: 1183
Joined: November 24th, 2013, 1:59 pm
Location: Greeley, CO
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 126 times

Re: Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by trombone_ninja » February 6th, 2019, 10:25 am

aggies22 wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
He LOVED Yost.
Can hardly blame him


USUFans’ resident band nerd
Providing useless “insider” info since 2013
Go Aggies!!!

User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 457
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 127 times

Re: Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by Sl7vk » February 6th, 2019, 10:40 am

trombone_ninja wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:25 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
He LOVED Yost.
Can hardly blame him
Hope he can learn to love Wells.



User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Posts: 15109
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 427 times

Re: Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » February 6th, 2019, 1:15 pm

Sl7vk wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:40 am
trombone_ninja wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:25 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
He LOVED Yost.
Can hardly blame him
Hope he can learn to love Wells.
He won't play for Wells the whole time he's there.



User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 457
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 127 times

Re: Cole Thomas to Texas Tech

Post by Sl7vk » February 6th, 2019, 1:23 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 1:15 pm
Sl7vk wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:40 am
trombone_ninja wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:25 am
aggies22 wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
He LOVED Yost.
Can hardly blame him
Hope he can learn to love Wells.
He won't play for Wells the whole time he's there.
Great point.



Locked Previous topicNext topic