Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Aggie19
Posts: 567
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 267 times

Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by Aggie19 » February 6th, 2019, 1:44 pm

I thought it was pretty cool that they would post something. Nice to hear guys that are in the league giving some love to Coach A and talk up the program. I'm sure it means a lot to the kids coming in.







Go Aggies!

usufan1
Posts: 531
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:09 pm
Has thanked: 286 times
Been thanked: 57 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by usufan1 » February 6th, 2019, 1:47 pm

Aggie19 wrote:I thought it was pretty cool that they would post something. Nice to hear guys that are in the league giving some love to Coach A and talk up the program. I'm sure it means a lot to the kids coming in.





Loved seeing all these former players. It's fun to remember all the talent we've had throughout the years!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk




HomeTown
Posts: 103
Joined: December 8th, 2018, 10:07 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by HomeTown » February 6th, 2019, 1:51 pm

I liked Chris Cooley in his old school USU sweatshirt.



bluegrouse
Posts: 3187
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 477 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by bluegrouse » February 6th, 2019, 2:05 pm




User avatar
WAAggie
Posts: 2316
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:02 am
Location: Kent WA
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 85 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by WAAggie » February 6th, 2019, 2:11 pm

Good to see from JoJo


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
Aggiefan33
Posts: 2016
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 10:21 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by Aggiefan33 » February 6th, 2019, 2:39 pm

GA said that Keegan brought the idea to him a few days ago and they started reaching out to guys. Said that many were upset that they were not able to share a message.

great work to share the message. Hope they retweet these throughout the year as they were all positive.


The harder you work, the harder it is to Surrender. - Men's Basketball locker room

User avatar
paaron46
Posts: 1131
Joined: February 28th, 2014, 11:52 am
Location: Section 5, Row 7
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 33 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by paaron46 » February 6th, 2019, 2:58 pm

This was my favorite one:

These users thanked the author paaron46 for the post (total 2):
Aggie_in_Idahoinigo


Twitter: @AaronPeck

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9262
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 4343 times
Been thanked: 2496 times
Contact:

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by aggies22 » February 6th, 2019, 4:21 pm

Coach A said at the luncheon "you watch, next year everybody will be doing these."
Last edited by aggies22 on February 6th, 2019, 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.



BigBlueAggie
Posts: 207
Joined: November 20th, 2010, 7:16 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by BigBlueAggie » February 6th, 2019, 4:42 pm

Wow, those are awesome. Suit me up!

Especially loved BWagz and Donald Penn (his shout out to get a degree was heartfelt!).

Go Aggies!
These users thanked the author BigBlueAggie for the post:
jpswensen



Imakeitrain
Posts: 5874
Joined: March 11th, 2011, 9:12 pm
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 277 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by Imakeitrain » February 6th, 2019, 4:43 pm

It’s been awhile since I’ve said something positive about Natson- but it shows to his growth as a person that he is giving a shout out to a school that booted him. Without qualification, I respect that.



NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.
Posts: 16557
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has thanked: 789 times
Been thanked: 697 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by NVAggie » February 6th, 2019, 6:04 pm

Awesome, Donald Penn and I have the same frame.



User avatar
Sl7vk
Posts: 750
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Location: Holladay Utah
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 262 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by Sl7vk » February 6th, 2019, 7:26 pm

Super cool stuff.

The difference between the Andersen and Wells eras is so palatable.
These users thanked the author Sl7vk for the post:
NVAggie



Aggie19
Posts: 567
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 267 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by Aggie19 » February 6th, 2019, 7:30 pm

Sl7vk wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 7:26 pm
Super cool stuff.

The difference between the Andersen and Wells eras is so palatable.
Can't agree with this more. Gary is a master PR guy. One of the reasons I was excited to have him back is that he is always out there pushing the program. The amount of media coverage with Andersen as coach vs Wells is huge. Love the buzz he brings to the program.
These users thanked the author Aggie19 for the post:
NVAggie


Go Aggies!

bluegrouse
Posts: 3187
Joined: November 9th, 2010, 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 477 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by bluegrouse » February 6th, 2019, 9:40 pm

These users thanked the author bluegrouse for the post:
inigo



swordsman1989
Posts: 1056
Joined: December 26th, 2010, 8:43 am
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by swordsman1989 » February 7th, 2019, 8:08 am

These are so cool! Very cool for Penn to talk about the pride and importance of obtaining a degree. Also glad that Natson has apparently made some peace with USU. Andersen is who brought him here so it is clear he has feels some loyalty to Andersen.



aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly
Posts: 9262
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has thanked: 4343 times
Been thanked: 2496 times
Contact:

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by aggies22 » February 7th, 2019, 8:44 am

Aggie19 wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 7:30 pm
Sl7vk wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 7:26 pm
Super cool stuff.

The difference between the Andersen and Wells eras is so palatable.
Can't agree with this more. Gary is a master PR guy. One of the reasons I was excited to have him back is that he is always out there pushing the program. The amount of media coverage with Andersen as coach vs Wells is huge. Love the buzz he brings to the program.
Having the former players create videos, give shout outs to our new recrtuits, plug the program and Utah State in general was Keegan's idea.
These users thanked the author aggies22 for the post (total 3):
crazywookieAggie19bigblue



blueblood
Posts: 319
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:52 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by blueblood » February 8th, 2019, 7:56 am

I have LOVED watching these videos. Such a cool thing!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
ratofallaggies
Posts: 3349
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 1:29 pm
Location: Kaysville, Utah
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by ratofallaggies » February 8th, 2019, 10:09 am

aggies22 wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 8:44 am
Aggie19 wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 7:30 pm
Sl7vk wrote:
February 6th, 2019, 7:26 pm
Super cool stuff.

The difference between the Andersen and Wells eras is so palatable.
Can't agree with this more. Gary is a master PR guy. One of the reasons I was excited to have him back is that he is always out there pushing the program. The amount of media coverage with Andersen as coach vs Wells is huge. Love the buzz he brings to the program.
Having the former players create videos, give shout outs to our new recrtuits, plug the program and Utah State in general was Keegan's idea.
Yep, same guy that some question his qualifications.



BigBlueAggie
Posts: 207
Joined: November 20th, 2010, 7:16 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by BigBlueAggie » February 8th, 2019, 12:26 pm

They even got Chris Cooley to put one out which was cool. (can't find the link)

Although he had the old logo on. Someone needs to ship him some new swag.

Noticeably absent is Kyler Fackrell. Does he have hard feelings or something?



aggiebydefault
Posts: 64
Joined: November 9th, 2013, 1:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by aggiebydefault » February 8th, 2019, 12:33 pm

Pretty sure Fackrell did one but it wasn`t great video quality or something. Was hoping one would show up from the Vigil bros.



BustaMcNutt
Posts: 247
Joined: November 13th, 2010, 3:53 pm
Has thanked: 392 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by BustaMcNutt » February 8th, 2019, 12:36 pm

Fackrell did have a short grainy one and Nick Vigil had a pretty good one. I didn't see the elder Vigil though.



Aggie19
Posts: 567
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 267 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by Aggie19 » February 8th, 2019, 12:46 pm

BigBlueAggie wrote:
February 8th, 2019, 12:26 pm
They even got Chris Cooley to put one out which was cool. (can't find the link)

Although he had the old logo on. Someone needs to ship him some new swag.

Noticeably absent is Kyler Fackrell. Does he have hard feelings or something?


Go Aggies!

BigSkyAG
Posts: 106
Joined: November 23rd, 2010, 10:09 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Former Aggies Congratulate New Recruits

Post by BigSkyAG » February 8th, 2019, 2:07 pm

Two things:

Donald Penn almost choked me up

Secondly, how do I get a hoodie like BWagz?



Locked Previous topicNext topic