Ok. Who do you think is....

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Miguk Aggie
Posts: 87
Joined: October 11th, 2015, 8:13 am
Location: South Korea
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Ok. Who do you think is....

Post by Miguk Aggie » March 16th, 2019, 5:24 am

Image
Image


The arrogant prick????

Taken from the Fresno State Bark Board. Lol :scotsman:
Last edited by Miguk Aggie on March 16th, 2019, 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.



Aggie19
Posts: 393
Joined: November 2nd, 2018, 7:52 am
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 168 times

Re: Ok. Who do think is....

Post by Aggie19 » March 16th, 2019, 5:38 am

Miguk Aggie wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 5:24 am
Image
Image


The arrogant prick????

Taken from the Fresno State Bark Board. Lol :scotsman:
Apparently there is "a bunch of them". He can eat a bag of them. We've all had those games that we got run over and it's never fun, but he's reaching for a reason to hate. Go Aggies!


Go Aggies!

User avatar
TrueBlue
Pick'em Champ - '13,'14,'15,'16 BB Predict The Score
Posts: 1781
Joined: January 24th, 2011, 11:40 am
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Ok. Who do think is....

Post by TrueBlue » March 16th, 2019, 8:46 am

There are also a bunch of "bad attitudes" on the team which is why we are a one and done.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk




User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Posts: 15390
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 241 times
Been thanked: 659 times

Re: Ok. Who do think is....

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » March 16th, 2019, 8:53 am

Calling our white players pricks is such a racial slur. I’m so offended! (Did I do that right? I’m new at this)



User avatar
TrueBigBlue
Posts: 2525
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 12:14 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Ok. Who do think is....

Post by TrueBigBlue » March 16th, 2019, 8:57 am

Most of the Fresno fans we were around were pretty awesome. The guys behind spent the game talking about how good our ball movement was and how jealous they were of how we play together.



User avatar
BioAggie
Posts: 306
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 1:26 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Ok. Who do think is....

Post by BioAggie » March 16th, 2019, 9:03 am

The only team I don’t like is Nevada, and then just a few players that do nothing but flop- talking about you Jazz and Porter. Fun to watch SDSU play good defense so that their flop attempts were obvious and ineffective. Even enjoyed Porter getting himself hurt trying to flop.



User avatar
hipsterdoofus21
Posts: 15390
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 241 times
Been thanked: 659 times

Re: Ok. Who do think is....

Post by hipsterdoofus21 » March 16th, 2019, 9:07 am

BioAggie wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 9:03 am
The only team I don’t like is Nevada, and then just a few players that do nothing but flop- talking about you Jazz and Porter. Fun to watch SDSU play good defense so that their flop attempts were obvious and ineffective. Even enjoyed Porter getting himself hurt trying to flop.
Porter is lucky he didn’t break his arm or McDaniels’ arm. That should’ve been a flagrant 2.
These users thanked the author hipsterdoofus21 for the post:
jpswensen



KohnDome
Posts: 22
Joined: September 29th, 2017, 10:40 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Ok. Who do think is....

Post by KohnDome » March 16th, 2019, 9:46 am

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 9:07 am
BioAggie wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 9:03 am
The only team I don’t like is Nevada, and then just a few players that do nothing but flop- talking about you Jazz and Porter. Fun to watch SDSU play good defense so that their flop attempts were obvious and ineffective. Even enjoyed Porter getting himself hurt trying to flop.
Porter is lucky he didn’t break his arm or McDaniels’ arm. That should’ve been a flagrant 2.
Anyone have video of this??



User avatar
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY
Posts: 5842
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has thanked: 185 times
Been thanked: 283 times
Contact:

Re: Ok. Who do you think is....

Post by TheAKAggie » March 16th, 2019, 1:43 pm

hipsterdoofus21 wrote:
BioAggie wrote:
March 16th, 2019, 9:03 am
The only team I don’t like is Nevada, and then just a few players that do nothing but flop- talking about you Jazz and Porter. Fun to watch SDSU play good defense so that their flop attempts were obvious and ineffective. Even enjoyed Porter getting himself hurt trying to flop.
Porter is lucky he didn’t break his arm or McDaniels’ arm. That should’ve been a flagrant 2.
I thought he separated his shoulder the way two bodies worth of weight landed on him. Luckily McDaniels is only 145#.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

sneed
Posts: 786
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 2:32 am
Has thanked: 772 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Ok. Who do you think is....

Post by sneed » March 16th, 2019, 1:55 pm

I’ve had good experiences with Fresno St fans except the championship game there in Fresno (football). Basketball has always been good in the tournament. They have a lot of older fans that go every year to the tournament it seems. SDSU has been good most years but the year they played NM in the championship a few years ago was bad - maybe I’m lumping them in with the New Mexico fans though - they are not my favorite.



User avatar
MarkRP
Posts: 4
Joined: March 16th, 2019, 2:43 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ok. Who do you think is....

Post by MarkRP » March 16th, 2019, 3:41 pm

You can watch the game on YouTube here...

Utah State vs Fresno State
2019.03.15 MW Men's BB Championship Semifinal


Image



Locked Previous topicNext topic