2019 Season Projections

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
BeHURD

2019 Season Projections

Post by BeHURD » April 29th, 2019, 1:16 am

@ Wake Forest

Wake Forest has a great QB and lots of talented WRs. They jump out to a lead in the first half after two solid drives and a defensive breakdown 40+ yard touchdown. Their D-line beats up the offensive line, but we still score a TD and two FGs, 13-21 at half.

The second half our offense starts clicking, We score on our first drive and get a two-point conversion. Their D-line is good, but our offensive line starts to figure things out and we score another passing touchdown and add another field goal. Our defense holds them until a last second touchdown is scored.

(1-0) USU wins 31-28

Stony Brook

This game will be like last TN Tech game. Love throws 4 TDs in the first half and we see the second and third strings play the second half. Eberle makes 4 FGs.

(2-0) USU wins 64-10

@SDSU

SDSU will be better than last year and be looking for revenge after our basketball team took them out in the championship. Unfortunately, their thin OL can't keep Tipa out of the backfield, he has three sacks. Love gets off to a rough start with a three and out and a pick, but comes back to score two TDs before halftime. 17-7

SDSU comes out firing the next quarter scoring on their first drive. They quickly get the ball back, convert a fake punt, and get to the blue zone. DJ Williams ends the drive with a int in the end zone. Love throws another TD pass and we make another FG.

(3-0) USU wins 27-14

CSU

Our offense final shows us what they are capable of with love throwing 3 TDs (receivers pay extra attention to keeping their feet inbounds) in the first half and Bright adding 2 more on the ground. Tipa has another big game with 2.5 sacks and a forced fumble. Our backups are in half-way through the third quarter. We add three more FGs while CSU scores a TD.

(4-0) #25 USU wins 44-7

@LSU

Our Oline had performed well up to this point, but LSU's Dline was too much for them. We ended the game with only 56 rushing yards. Jordan Love played well enough, under a lot of defensive pressure, to keep us in the game for the first half, but LSU's defense stifled him in the second. Love throws his second and third pick of the season. All things considered, however, USU put up a great fight.

(4-1) #19 USU loses 27-35

Nevada

USU comes out playing a little bit flat after a deflating lose against LSU. Love rallies the troops after falling behind 0-14 in the first quarter and tosses a TD pass to Scarver, Bright adds a TD run, and Eberle hits another field goal. 17-14 at half

USU puts on a passing clinic the third quarter with no incompletions and 4 TDs. The second string O goes in the entire 4th quarter and runs the ball. Eberle misses his first FG (which was the only downside to the second half.)

(5-1) #24 USU wins 45-17

@ Air Force

The defense takes a bit to adjust to the triple option offense and AF puts up 24 in the first half. Love and Co. shined and put up 31 (Eberle hits a career long 61 FG.)

The second half is USU's they rush for three TDs and Love adds another through the air.

(6-1) #20 USU wins 59-31. By this point Eberle is the frontrunner for Lou Groza and Love is being talked about for Heisman

BYU

BYU comes to Logan trying to take back the Wagon Wheel. We must endure the week listening to BYU fans explain why their tradition makes them a better football team and the only reasons they lost to us was because they didn't really want to play us, the refs, sun in their players eyes (insert any lame excuse here _____.)

Despite all the talking BYU fans do during the week, their teams showing isn't any better than the last two years. Burt rushes for a TD against his old school and love throws 4 TDs. BYU put a valiant effort in the third quarter scoring twice, but looking at the scoreboard staring at their third straight lose to USU. We get to listen to BYU fans make up new random excuses and then bring up the last 20 years to show that even though they haven't beaten us in four years, they are still the superior team.

(7-1) #17 USU wins 41-24

@ Fresno State

USU and Fresno go head to head in the first half. Love throws a TD, Bright adds a rushing score and Eberle hits two more FGs in the first half. Fresno, however, is able to keep up scoring three TDs to have a slight 20-21 lead.

The second half starts in a shoot out. Each team adds three TDs to their total. In the fourth quarter, the scoring slows a bit Fresno adds one. With time running down USU scores another TD, but fails to make the 2-point conversion to tie the game.

(7-2) #13 USU loses 47-49

Wyoming

USU comes out playing mad and jumps to a huge lead. Every piece on the team is clicking and we score 41 in the first half. Our second team runs all over the Wyoming defense in the second half as we continue to score points on them.

This was a statement game. Jordan Love promises the MWC championship in an interview after the game.

(8-2) #23 USU wins 62-17

Boise State

The Aggies are fuming as the Broncos roll into Logan. BSU football players had been mocking Love for his championship promise and guaranteed a W of their own in Logan. Gary Anderson declines to comment about the quote, but says that he has every confidence in Love and the Aggie team.

The Aggies jump out to a 14-0 lead in the first quarter. The second quarter is plagued with drives ended on dumb penalties and neither team is able to put together a real drive. Eberle, however, beats his own record and hits a 67 yard field goal tying the NCAA record. 17-0 at half.

Obviously BSU isn't going down without a fight as they score a TD and FG in their first two drives. The fourth quarter is tight, but USU still has a 17-10 lead. With three minutes left in the 4th quarter BSU drives deep into Aggie territory. Unfortunately for the Broncos, Williams decided it was time for a big play and caught a 87 yard pick six which effectively ended the game.

(9-2) #18 USU wins 24-10

@ New Mexico

The last challenge to make it to the MWC championship and a rematch with Fresno is New Mexico. The Lobos jumped out to a 14-0 lead, but it was USU the rest of the game. Jordan Love breaks his TD record and tosses 6 in the game while the backfield added 2 more.

(10-2) #13 USU wins 59-14

Fresno

Fresno comes into Logan looking for their second win against the Aggies. This, however, was not meant to be. The game was never close. Jordan Love had a monster first half and the second team played the remainder of the game.

Jordan Love breaks his own single season TD record with 43 and easily passes Keeton for the top USU passing TD leader. USU celebrates their first MWC football championship.

(11-2) #9 USU wins 41-27

PlayStation Fiesta Bowl
Washington State

USU is the highest ranked G5 team and goes to the Fiesta Bowl to Play Mike Leach and the (red) Cougars. Jordan Love learns that he was picked third in the Heisman polls and feels disrespected. He wants to put on a show for his final NCAA game. WSU has a great offense, but the defense has holes.

The first half neither team can find the end zone, but USU has a 9-6 lead as the Groza winner continues to make everything. USU gets the ball to start the second half, on the first play Jordan Love tries to thread the needle, but it is picked off for a TD and Love's 3rd int of the season.

The defense gives up two more TDs. Bright rushes for a TD, Eberle nails his last FG, but USU's efforts aren't enough as they lose the game. Though disappointed, the team looks back at the great year they had and look forward to rebuilding for the next year.

USU finishes the Season (11-3) and #12.

Gary Anderson pulls in a great recruiting class and all fans agree "What a great time to be an Aggie." :utah: :state: :cheers:

I got distracted from my finals and wrote this. What are your thoughts? How do you think we will do this year?
These users thanked the author BeHURD for the post (total 2):
flying_scotsman2.0Aggie_in_Idaho

Turtle

Re: 2019 Season Projections

Post by Turtle » April 29th, 2019, 6:19 am

I approve, though if we get down by two touchdowns in the first quarter in a lot of these games against teams that we shouldn’t, I doubt the committee is going to give us the rankings you projected. There is no way we are 13th in the country with a 7-1 record, sadly. We still might not even be that low with an 8-0 record including the win against LSU.

AGGIEinIOWA

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » April 29th, 2019, 8:25 am

Wow, me likes ... but I think you may be drinking a bit too much Aggie Kool-Aid bru. With our brutal schedule I’d be ecstatic with 8 wins.

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » April 29th, 2019, 8:25 am

Would love if the above happens. AFA is getting overlooked a bit but everyone on that team last year was fresh,soph, or juniors. They return everyone and the triple option is always challenging.

oleblu111
RIP

Post by oleblu111 » April 29th, 2019, 8:43 am

I think we lose to Wake , LSU, FSU and SDS. Toss up with BSU and YBU

Still a very good season.

trombone_ninja

Post by trombone_ninja » April 29th, 2019, 9:09 am

oleblu111 wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 8:43 am

I agree with everything you said except BYU-P being a tossup. We were WAY better than them last year and they don’t show any sign of surpassing us this year, not to mention the fact that we’ll be at home.

Will respond whenever you ask what the band is doing
Go Aggies!!!

slcagg

Post by slcagg » April 29th, 2019, 9:22 am

trombone_ninja wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 9:09 am
oleblu111 wrote:

I agree with everything you said except BYU-P being a tossup. We were WAY better than them last year and they don’t show any sign of surpassing us this year, not to mention the fact that we’ll be at home.
BYU will have a heisman front runner when we play them. They are for sure improved.
These users thanked the author slcagg for the post:
oleblu111

YoungBloodAggie

Post by YoungBloodAggie » April 29th, 2019, 9:26 am

slcagg wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 9:22 am
trombone_ninja wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 9:09 am
oleblu111 wrote:

BYU will have a heisman front runner when we play them. They are for sure improved.
:golfclap:

Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

dirtnsnow

Post by dirtnsnow » April 29th, 2019, 9:58 am

Gray's. Sports. Almanac.
These users thanked the author dirtnsnow for the post:
donlarson8

Aggies All the Way!

AGGIEinIOWA

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » April 29th, 2019, 10:58 am

Our chances of winning each game in my mind based on what I know now. If we win the ones we are favored in and lose the ones we aren't, we'd be 7-5 and then I think we win a bowl game against a MAC team in the Potato Bowl and get to 8. That being said, I think we have a lot of swing type games (40%-60%) so anywhere from 5 wins (floor) to 10 wins (ceiling) is in the realm of possibility in my mind.

@ Wake - 35%
Stony Brook - 95%
@SDSU - 40%
CSU - 70%
@ LSU - 15%
Nevada - 75%
@ AF - 60%
BYU - 60%
@ FSU - 40%
Wyo - 75%
BSU - 40%
@ UNM - 75%

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » April 29th, 2019, 12:28 pm

AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 10:58 am
Our chances of winning each game in my mind based on what I know now. If we win the ones we are favored in and lose the ones we aren't, we'd be 7-5 and then I think we win a bowl game against a MAC team in the Potato Bowl and get to 8. That being said, I think we have a lot of swing type games (40%-60%) so anywhere from 5 wins (floor) to 10 wins (ceiling) is in the realm of possibility in my mind.

@ Wake - 35%
Stony Brook - 95%
@SDSU - 40%
CSU - 70%
@ LSU - 15%
Nevada - 75%
@ AF - 60%
BYU - 60%
@ FSU - 40%
Wyo - 75%
BSU - 40%
@ UNM - 75%
8 Wins or more with this schedule is an excellent season for us. I expect 6-7 not including the bowl game.

AGGIEinIOWA

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » April 29th, 2019, 2:33 pm

OK, so SB Nation came out with their season preview for USU. Looks like their win probability is based on S&P rankings and I added their [win probability] and (point margin) next to my probability estimate. Fairly close to my probabilities except S&P shows we should actually be favored over Wake, a pick-em with SDSU and Fresno, and then only a 2.5 dog to Boise. This is more optimistic than I would predict and would be a 9-3 regular season record as compared to my 7-5 prediction. Maybe I'm underestimating our potential but too many years of Aggie disappointment has tainted my vision. I still chose to keep my expectations fairly low...it's less stressful that way.
AGGIEinIOWA wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 10:58 am

@ Wake - 35% [54%] (1.9 pts)
Stony Brook - 95% [96%] (29.7 pts)
@SDSU - 40% [50%] (0.2 pts)
CSU - 70% [91%] (22.8 pts)
@ LSU - 15% [12%] (-20.8 pts)
Nevada - 75% [76%] (12 pts)
@ AF - 60% [69%] (8.6 pts)
BYU - 60% [60%] (4.4 pts)
@ FSU - 40% [49%] (-0.4 pts)
Wyo - 75% [80%] (14.7 pts)
BSU - 40% [44%] (-2.5 pts)
@ UNM - 75% [88%] (20.4 pts)

AggieUprising50

Post by AggieUprising50 » April 30th, 2019, 10:04 am

BeHURD wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 1:16 am
@ Wake Forest

Wake Forest has a great QB and lots of talented WRs. They jump out to a lead in the first half after two solid drives and a defensive breakdown 40+ yard touchdown. Their D-line beats up the offensive line, but we still score a TD and two FGs, 13-21 at half.

The second half our offense starts clicking, We score on our first drive and get a two-point conversion. Their D-line is good, but our offensive line starts to figure things out and we score another passing touchdown and add another field goal. Our defense holds them until a last second touchdown is scored.

(1-0) USU wins 31-28

Stony Brook

This game will be like last TN Tech game. Love throws 4 TDs in the first half and we see the second and third strings play the second half. Eberle makes 4 FGs.

(2-0) USU wins 64-10

@SDSU

SDSU will be better than last year and be looking for revenge after our basketball team took them out in the championship. Unfortunately, their thin OL can't keep Tipa out of the backfield, he has three sacks. Love gets off to a rough start with a three and out and a pick, but comes back to score two TDs before halftime. 17-7

SDSU comes out firing the next quarter scoring on their first drive. They quickly get the ball back, convert a fake punt, and get to the blue zone. DJ Williams ends the drive with a int in the end zone. Love throws another TD pass and we make another FG.

(3-0) USU wins 27-14

CSU

Our offense final shows us what they are capable of with love throwing 3 TDs (receivers pay extra attention to keeping their feet inbounds) in the first half and Bright adding 2 more on the ground. Tipa has another big game with 2.5 sacks and a forced fumble. Our backups are in half-way through the third quarter. We add three more FGs while CSU scores a TD.

(4-0) #25 USU wins 44-7

@LSU

Our Oline had performed well up to this point, but LSU's Dline was too much for them. We ended the game with only 56 rushing yards. Jordan Love played well enough, under a lot of defensive pressure, to keep us in the game for the first half, but LSU's defense stifled him in the second. Love throws his second and third pick of the season. All things considered, however, USU put up a great fight.

Nevada

USU comes out playing a little bit flat after a deflating lose against LSU. Love rallies the troops after falling behind 0-14 in the first quarter and tosses a TD pass to Scarver, Bright adds a TD run, and Eberle hits another field goal. 17-14 at half

USU puts on a passing clinic the third quarter with no incompletions and 4 TDs. The second string O goes in the entire 4th quarter and runs the ball. Eberle misses his first FG (which was the only downside to the second half.)

(5-1) #24 USU wins 45-17

@ Air Force

The defense takes a bit to adjust to the triple option offense and AF puts up 24 in the first half. Love and Co. shined and put up 31 (Eberle hits a career long 61 FG.)

The second half is USU's they rush for three TDs and Love adds another through the air.

(6-1) #20 USU wins 59-31. By this point Eberle is the frontrunner for Lou Groza and Love is being talked about for Heisman

BYU

BYU comes to Logan trying to take back the Wagon Wheel. We must endure the week listening to BYU fans explain why their tradition makes them a better football team and the only reasons they lost to us was because they didn't really want to play us, the refs, sun in their players eyes (insert any lame excuse here _____.)

Despite all the talking BYU fans do during the week, their teams showing isn't any better than the last two years. Burt rushes for a TD against his old school and love throws 4 TDs. BYU put a valiant effort in the third quarter scoring twice, but looking at the scoreboard staring at their third straight lose to USU. We get to listen to BYU fans make up new random excuses and then bring up the last 20 years to show that even though they haven't beaten us in four years, they are still the superior team.

(7-1) #17 USU wins 41-24

@ Fresno State

USU and Fresno go head to head in the first half. Love throws a TD, Bright adds a rushing score and Eberle hits two more FGs in the first half. Fresno, however, is able to keep up scoring three TDs to have a slight 20-21 lead.

The second half starts in a shoot out. Each team adds three TDs to their total. In the fourth quarter, the scoring slows a bit Fresno adds one. With time running down USU scores another TD, but fails to make the 2-point conversion to tie the game.

Wyoming

USU comes out playing mad and jumps to a huge lead. Every piece on the team is clicking and we score 41 in the first half. Our second team runs all over the Wyoming defense in the second half as we continue to score points on them.

This was a statement game. Jordan Love promises the MWC championship in an interview after the game.

(8-2) #23 USU wins 62-17

Boise State

The Aggies are fuming as the Broncos roll into Logan. BSU football players had been mocking Love for his championship promise and guaranteed a W of their own in Logan. Gary Anderson declines to comment about the quote, but says that he has every confidence in Love and the Aggie team.

The Aggies jump out to a 14-0 lead in the first quarter. The second quarter is plagued with drives ended on dumb penalties and neither team is able to put together a real drive. Eberle, however, beats his own record and hits a 67 yard field goal tying the NCAA record. 17-0 at half.

Obviously BSU isn't going down without a fight as they score a TD and FG in their first two drives. The fourth quarter is tight, but USU still has a 17-10 lead. With three minutes left in the 4th quarter BSU drives deep into Aggie territory. Unfortunately for the Broncos, Williams decided it was time for a big play and caught a 87 yard pick six which effectively ended the game.

(9-2) #18 USU wins 24-10

@ New Mexico

The last challenge to make it to the MWC championship and a rematch with Fresno is New Mexico. The Lobos jumped out to a 14-0 lead, but it was USU the rest of the game. Jordan Love breaks his TD record and tosses 6 in the game while the backfield added 2 more.

Fresno

Fresno comes into Logan looking for their second win against the Aggies. This, however, was not meant to be. The game was never close. Jordan Love had a monster first half and the second team played the remainder of the game.

Jordan Love breaks his own single season TD record with 43 and easily passes Keeton for the top USU passing TD leader. USU celebrates their first MWC football championship.

(11-2) #9 USU wins 41-27

PlayStation Fiesta Bowl
Washington State

USU is the highest ranked G5 team and goes to the Fiesta Bowl to Play Mike Leach and the (red) Cougars. Jordan Love learns that he was picked third in the Heisman polls and feels disrespected. He wants to put on a show for his final NCAA game. WSU has a great offense, but the defense has holes.

The first half neither team can find the end zone, but USU has a 9-6 lead as the Groza winner continues to make everything. USU gets the ball to start the second half, on the first play Jordan Love tries to thread the needle, but it is picked off for a TD and Love's 3rd int of the season.

The defense gives up two more TDs. Bright rushes for a TD, Eberle nails his last FG, but USU's efforts aren't enough as they lose the game. Though disappointed, the team looks back at the great year they had and look forward to rebuilding for the next year.

Gary Anderson pulls in a great recruiting class and all fans agree "What a great time to be an Aggie." :utah: :state: :cheers:

I got distracted from my finals and wrote this. What are your thoughts? How do you think we will do this year?
Pretty optimistic prediction, but it's also achievable. We need the OL and WR's to play at a similar level that they did last year, but if that happens, I don't see why we couldn't have a championship season.

Here's my view on the schedule:

Likely Loss:
-LSU

Toss Up:
-Wake Forrest
-BSU

Slight Win/Trap Game:
-Fresno State
-San Diego State
-Air Force
-Nevada

Most Likely Win:
-CSU
-Wyoming
-New Mexico
-The Zoobs (unless Ula Comes back, then it will be closer)

Sure Fire Win:
-Stony Brook

So we could go anywhere from 7-5 to 11-1.

NavyBlueAggie

Post by NavyBlueAggie » April 30th, 2019, 5:45 pm

A Uprising, you make a viable and thoughtful post. Yes, the win range is in very much in play, and still, with the talent we have returning, and T J Woods working with the athletic and very able "O" linemen we have, I would look for more than 7 wins this fall.

JSHarvey

Post by JSHarvey » May 1st, 2019, 8:43 am

AggieUprising50 wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 10:04 am

Pretty optimistic prediction, but it's also achievable. We need the OL and WR's to play at a similar level that they did last year, but if that happens, I don't see why we couldn't have a championship season.

Here's my view on the schedule:

Likely Loss:
-LSU

Toss Up:
-Wake Forrest
-BSU

Slight Win/Trap Game:
-Fresno State
-San Diego State
-Air Force
-Nevada

Most Likely Win:
-CSU
-Wyoming
-New Mexico
-The Zoobs (unless Ula Comes back, then it will be closer)

Sure Fire Win:
-Stony Brook

So we could go anywhere from 7-5 to 11-1.
LSU loss (0-1)

Split the toss-ups - probably lose to BSU (1-2)

Win 3 of 4 on the Slight Win/Trap Games (4-3)

Win all four Most Likely Win Games (8-3)

Win the Sure Fire Win game (9-3)

Win the Bowl Game (10-3)

"The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it." Lawrence Krauss

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, that's why so few people do it!" Henry Ford

thegreendalegelf

Post by thegreendalegelf » May 1st, 2019, 9:59 am

Am I the only one who is more afraid of FS and SDSU than Wake?

USU78
Pick'em Champ - '16 Weekly

Post by USU78 » May 1st, 2019, 10:33 am

Here's how I see it:

Should Win:

@AFA
yBu
CSU
Nevada
Stony Brook (Should Win Big)
@UNM
Wyoming

7-0 (5-0)

Should Lose:

@LSU (Should Lose Badly)
@Wake

0-2

Tossup:

BSU
@FSU
@SDSU

1-2 (1-2)

Overall: 8-4 (6-2)

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

ViAggie

Post by ViAggie » May 1st, 2019, 10:34 am

1. Stony Brook will NOT be like Ten. Tech. SB was third in their conference last year and had a winning record, they had a somewhat close game with S. Florida, but did get beat easily by AFA. We'll win, but It won't be a cake walk.

2. 2019 is the year we get the SDSU monkey off of our backs!

3. byu still sucks

4. I think we're better than Fresno and Boise, we shall see!

Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

AggieUprising50

Post by AggieUprising50 » May 1st, 2019, 10:37 am

NavyBlueAggie wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 5:45 pm
A Uprising, you make a viable and thoughtful post. Yes, the win range is in very much in play, and still, with the talent we have returning, and T J Woods working with the athletic and very able "O" linemen we have, I would look for more than 7 wins this fall.
I completely agree. Having both Gary and Coach Woods believe the guys in our program are good enough to not to go out and recruit any JC guys gave me all the confidence in this years group I needed. Last year we had a great O-line, this year I think we'll at least have a good one.

I also believe our hurry up system helps out our OL. We go so fast that it wears the opposing defensive line out quickly. This allows our hogs can compete with defensive squads that look better "on paper." A perfect example of this was against byu last year. Our line ran all over them in the second half.

Given both of these, I have faith in the big boys up front.

If I had to bet on the number of wins this season, I would say we go 10 wins.

AggieUprising50

Post by AggieUprising50 » May 1st, 2019, 10:39 am

thegreendalegelf wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 9:59 am
Am I the only one who is more afraid of FS and SDSU than Wake?
Probably. FSU lost a lot of production on both sides of the ball. Including their Qb and star receiver.

Madmartigan

Post by Madmartigan » May 1st, 2019, 10:57 am

ViAggie wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 10:34 am
1. Stony Brook will NOT be like Ten. Tech. SB was third in their conference last year and had a winning record, they had a somewhat close game with S. Florida, but did get beat easily by AFA. We'll win, but It won't be a cake walk.

3. byu still sucks

I think SB is a 30+ point win. In my mind that qualifies as cake walk. Not as easy as T Tech was, but still relatively easy.

RigAggie

Post by RigAggie » May 1st, 2019, 11:51 am

Am I the only one who thinks Fresno and Boise will be worse than last year? I get it that they had great drafts and have tradition, but they are both replacing quarterbacks and Boise will be replacing their RB as well. I think both programs struggle this year. SDSU and BYU both scare me a little bit. We beat up on BYU when they had Mangum back there who wasn't mobile at all.

Maybe I'm just not thinking straight?

thegreendalegelf

Post by thegreendalegelf » May 1st, 2019, 12:15 pm

RigAggie wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 11:51 am
Am I the only one who thinks Fresno and Boise will be worse than last year? I get it that they had great drafts and have tradition, but they are both replacing quarterbacks and Boise will be replacing their RB as well. I think both programs struggle this year. SDSU and BYU both scare me a little bit. We beat up on BYU when they had Mangum back there who wasn't mobile at all.

Maybe I'm just not thinking straight?
I expect a drop from Fresno but very little from Boise. Especially where we get them at the end of the season, their new guy will be seasoned by then. I completely agree about SDSU and BYU-P. They are mad that they've lost 2 straight. They don't want to get a 3rd. They have a bye week before us and Liberty after us. They are going to be focused. We go to AF before playing them and then to Fresno the week after. We are going to beaten up and injured while looking forward (a bit) to Fresno. I can see it being a nasty trap. That and they aren't going to be some trash team. They will be a good team.

trombone_ninja

Post by trombone_ninja » May 2nd, 2019, 1:00 pm

Madmartigan wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 10:57 am
ViAggie wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 10:34 am

3. byu still sucks

I think SB is a 30+ point win. In my mind that qualifies as cake walk. Not as easy as T Tech was, but still relatively easy.
Tenn. Tech is awful even by FCS standards, so it’ll be different for sure. If the team has the mentality that it won’t be a cakewalk, then it’ll look like it’s a cakewalk.

Will respond whenever you ask what the band is doing
Go Aggies!!!

ChicAggie

Post by ChicAggie » May 2nd, 2019, 3:42 pm

BeHURD wrote:
April 29th, 2019, 1:16 am
@ Wake Forest

(1-0) USU wins 31-28

Stony Brook

(2-0) USU wins 64-10

@SDSU

(3-0) USU wins 27-14

CSU

(4-0) #25 USU wins 44-7

@LSU

Nevada

(5-1) #24 USU wins 45-17

@ Air Force

BYU

(7-1) #17 USU wins 41-24

@ Fresno State

Wyoming

(8-2) #23 USU wins 62-17

Boise State

(9-2) #18 USU wins 24-10

@ New Mexico

Fresno

(11-2) #9 USU wins 41-27

PlayStation Fiesta Bowl
Washington State

It's easy to make predictions when you're as vague as you are. If you want your predictions to garner any respect, you'll have to be a bit more specific.

PS: I love it!!

"Good is the enemy of great.” ~ Jim Collins

Locked Previous topicNext topic