1280: 60 in 60

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 4212
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 101 times

1280: 60 in 60

Post by aceofspadeskb » June 6th, 2019, 1:40 pm

I plan to keep this initial post updated with the entire list.

60 weekdays until football :rock:

#60 - Dalton Baker - DE - Utah State - #40 in fan vote
#59 - Carson Terrel - TE - Utah State - #42 in fan vote
#58 - Chris Wilcox - DB - BYU - #60 in fan vote
#57 - Bracken El-Bakri - DB - BYU - #59 in fan vote
#56 - Brian Thompson - WR - Utah - #49 in fan vote
#55- Christopher Unga - NG - Utah State #32 in fan vote
#54 - Talon Shumway - DB - BYU - #57 in fan vote
#53 - Shaq Bond - S - Utah State - #34 in fan vote
#52 - Justus Te’i - DE - Utah State - #48 in fan vote
#51 - Devin Kaufusi - DB - BYU - #55 in fan vote
#50 - Brant Kuithe - TE - Utah - #50 in fan vote
#49 - Siaosi Mariner - WR - Utah State - #35 in fan vote
#48 - Alfred Edwards - OL - Utah State - #43 in fan vote
#47 - Gunner Romney - DB - BYU - #56 in fan vote
#46 - Fua Leilua - DE - Utah State - #44 in fan vote
#45 - Austin Lee - DB - BYU - #58 in fan vote
#44 - Rashid Shaheed - WR - Weber State - #52 in fan vote
#43 - Jason Shelley - Backup QB - Utah - #46 in fan vote
#42 - Hauati Pututa - DE - Utah - #38 in fan vote
#41 - Cole Fotheringham - TE - Utah - #31 in fan vote
#40 - Devon Anderson - DE - USU - #39 in fan vote
#39 - Josh Davis - RB - Weber State - #54 in fan vote
#38 - Jordan Nathan - WR - Utah State - #45 in fan vote
#37 - Mika Tafua - DE - Utah - #29 in fan vote
#36 - DeMarie Simkins - WR - Utah - #30 in fan vote
#35 - Dominik Eberle - K - Utah State - #41 in fan vote
#34 - Brady Chrisiansen - DB - BYU - #55 in fan vote
#33 - Zayne Anderson - DB - BYU - #36 in fan vote
#32- Aleva Hefo - DB - BYU - #51 in fan vote
#31 - Soloman Enis - WR - Utah - #27 in fan vote
#30 - Troy Warner - DBDB - BYU - #33 in fan vote
#29 - Tristan Hodge - DB - BYU - #47 :lol: in fan vote
#28 - Samson Nacua - WR - Utah - #25 in fan vote
#27 - Pita Tonga - DT - Utah - #17 in fan vote
#27 - Jalen Dixon - WR - Utah - #23 in fan vote
#25 - James Empey - DB - BYU - #28 in fan vote
#24 - Maxis Tuapai - DE - Utah - 15 in fan vote
#23 - DJ Williams - CB - Utah State - #22 in fan vote
#22 - Dayan Ghanwoloku - DB - BYU - #37 in fan vote
#21 Savon Scarver - WR - USU - #24 in fan vote
#20 - Isaiah Kafusi - DB - BYU - #26 in fan vote
#19 - Manny Bowen - LB - Utah - #20 in fan vote
#18 - Darrin Paulo - OL - Utah - #18 in fan vote
#17 - Fancis Bernard - LB - Utah - #16 in fan vote
#16 - Gerold Bright - RB - Utah State - #19 in fan vote
#15 - Javelin Guidry - DB - Utah - #12 in fan vote
#14 - Khyiris Tonga - DB - BYU - #21 in fan vote
#13 - Tipa Galeai - LB/DE - Utah State - #14 in fan vote
#12 - Matt Bushman - DB - BYU - #13 in fan vote
#11 - John Penisini - DE - Utah - #11 in fan vote
#10 - Zach Wilson - DB - BYU - #10 in fan vote
#9 - Brittain Covey - WR - Utah - #7 in fan vote
#8 - Tyler Huntley - QB - Utah - #6 in fan vote
#7 - Julian Blackmon - DB - Utah - #8 in fan vote
#6 - David Woodward - LB - Utah State - #9 in fan vote
#5 - Leki Fotu - DT - Utah - #4 in fan vote
#4 - Bradlee Anae, - DE - Utah - #5 in fan vote
#3 - Jaylon Johnson - DB - Utah - #3 in fan vote

#2 - Jordan Love - QB - Utah State - #2 in fan vote
#1 - Zach Moss - RB - Utah - #1 in fan vote
Last edited by aceofspadeskb on August 27th, 2019, 7:41 am, edited 55 times in total.



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 7223
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1734 times
Been liked: 906 times
Contact:

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by aggies22 » June 6th, 2019, 2:06 pm

Surprising.
These users liked this post from aggies22:
slcagg



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 5023
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 207 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by Aglicious » June 6th, 2019, 2:08 pm

As much as I hate to admit it, he was one of the Aggies that I wondered why he was listed. Still didn't prevent me from voting for him though!



slcagg
Posts: 3182
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 174 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by slcagg » June 6th, 2019, 2:32 pm

Tell me how dalton is below the Ute receiver who redshirted last year and has a total of 70 yards receiving in his career.



User avatar
AggieBlues
Posts: 557
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 5:12 pm
Location: Nibley, UT
Has liked: 41 times
Been liked: 7 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by AggieBlues » June 6th, 2019, 2:38 pm

slcagg wrote:
June 6th, 2019, 2:32 pm
Tell me how dalton is below the Ute receiver who redshirted last year and has a total of 70 yards receiving in his career.
Because this is forecasting based on hopes and dreams and not necessarily on past performance. The epitome of subjective speculation. Generates conversation and listeners, though!


The amount of energy necessary to refute bull s*** is an order of magnitude greater than to produce it.

aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 7223
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1734 times
Been liked: 906 times
Contact:

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by aggies22 » June 6th, 2019, 3:08 pm

AggieBlues wrote:
June 6th, 2019, 2:38 pm
slcagg wrote:
June 6th, 2019, 2:32 pm
Tell me how dalton is below the Ute receiver who redshirted last year and has a total of 70 yards receiving in his career.
Because this is forecasting based on hopes and dreams and not necessarily on past performance. The epitome of subjective speculation. Generates conversation and listeners, though!
So does inaccurately reporting that 1/10th of our scholarship players are transferring.
These users liked this post from aggies22. Total Likes: 2
donlarson8oleblu111



slcagg
Posts: 3182
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 174 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by slcagg » June 7th, 2019, 5:56 am




slcagg
Posts: 3182
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 174 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by slcagg » June 7th, 2019, 5:57 am

Interesting comments about dalton regarding tips and Justus. Def sounds like we are going more to a 4 man line. Which means Anderson and Fua will play in the middle?



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 7223
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1734 times
Been liked: 906 times
Contact:

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by aggies22 » June 7th, 2019, 8:13 am

slcagg wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 5:57 am
Interesting comments about dalton regarding tips and Justus. Def sounds like we are going more to a 4 man line. Which means Anderson and Fua will play in the middle?
That is correct.



User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 4212
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 101 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by aceofspadeskb » June 7th, 2019, 1:40 pm

#59 - Carson Terrel - TE - Utah State - #42 in fan vote
Last edited by aceofspadeskb on June 7th, 2019, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Murkymerk
Posts: 209
Joined: March 31st, 2015, 10:53 am
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 26 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by Murkymerk » June 7th, 2019, 1:43 pm

Carson Terrel is 59?!?!?
I am no longer interested in this garbage list.



User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 4212
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 101 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by aceofspadeskb » June 7th, 2019, 1:46 pm

Murkymerk wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 1:43 pm
Carson Terrel is 59?!?!?
I am no longer interested in this garbage list.
10 catches for 150 yards and a TD. Public perception is skewed by lack of playing time. I agree he steps up big this year, but I can't fault the media for placing him at 59.



Murkymerk
Posts: 209
Joined: March 31st, 2015, 10:53 am
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 26 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by Murkymerk » June 7th, 2019, 1:53 pm

aceofspadeskb wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 1:46 pm
Murkymerk wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 1:43 pm
Carson Terrel is 59?!?!?
I am no longer interested in this garbage list.
10 catches for 150 yards and a TD. Public perception is skewed by lack of playing time. I agree he steps up big this year, but I can't fault the media for placing him at 59.
Those aren’t amazing stats, but he was behind an NFL guy most of last year. Those stats plus his size and athleticism would have him in the top 40 if he played for either of the teams further south.



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 7223
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1734 times
Been liked: 906 times
Contact:

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by aggies22 » June 7th, 2019, 2:23 pm

At this rate Jordan Love will be #49.
These users liked this post from aggies22:
Murkymerk



User avatar
dyedblue
Posts: 7327
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 228 times

1280: 60 in 60

Post by dyedblue » June 7th, 2019, 2:44 pm

Terrell will tear it up this year. Jordan Love might be the only guy half of the media can name...they don't know our team at all, so this doesn't surprise me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by dyedblue on June 7th, 2019, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.


“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

taniataylor
Posts: 1533
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 281 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by taniataylor » June 7th, 2019, 4:25 pm

At least we got 2 in a row! Ratio is already better than last year!


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

Elkaggie
Posts: 3551
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 5:21 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 43 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by Elkaggie » June 7th, 2019, 11:02 pm

Didn’t GA give the names of our best players??



Olderthandirt
Posts: 199
Joined: September 1st, 2018, 2:00 am
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 10 times
Contact:

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by Olderthandirt » June 7th, 2019, 11:40 pm

dyedblue wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 2:44 pm
Terrell will tear it up this year. Jordan Love might be the only guy half of the media can name...they don't know our team at all, so this doesn't surprise me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought we did a rotten job overall of using our Tight Ends as receivers last year. I feel bad about complaining about last years offense. Hoping for more.
These users liked this post from Olderthandirt:
aggies22



UtesAggs>BYU
Posts: 830
Joined: June 9th, 2013, 10:19 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by UtesAggs>BYU » June 7th, 2019, 11:59 pm

What criteria are you using for this fake ranking? If most important than I say Jordan Love one and Zach Wilson 2. If not, then you have to assume Utah has the majority of talent based on NFL draft picks. Simply looking at last year's draft, 70% ( 5 of 7 picks) come from Utah.

Obviously this varies. However, the recent historic draft results suggest a strong trend that the best (individual) talent resides in SLC



slcagg
Posts: 3182
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 174 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by slcagg » June 8th, 2019, 5:52 am

UtesAggs>BYU wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 11:59 pm
What criteria are you using for this fake ranking? If most important than I say Jordan Love one and Zach Wilson 2. If not, then you have to assume Utah has the majority of talent based on NFL draft picks. Simply looking at last year's draft, 70% ( 5 of 7 picks) come from Utah.

Obviously this varies. However, the recent historic draft results suggest a strong trend that the best (individual) talent resides in SLC
Hey how was your BYU game last year? You guys def looked like the superior team with much more talent. Not even usu looked like they had superior talent to BYU last year. Granted you played them in salt lake and we played them in Provo.
These users liked this post from slcagg. Total Likes: 4
sneedBustaMcNuttaggies22NVAggie



Elkaggie
Posts: 3551
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 5:21 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 43 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by Elkaggie » June 8th, 2019, 7:14 am

UtesAggs>BYU wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 11:59 pm
What criteria are you using for this fake ranking? If most important than I say Jordan Love one and Zach Wilson 2. If not, then you have to assume Utah has the majority of talent based on NFL draft picks. Simply looking at last year's draft, 70% ( 5 of 7 picks) come from Utah.

Obviously this varies. However, the recent historic draft results suggest a strong trend that the best (individual) talent resides in SLC
Obviously, we can agree that the two best teams in the state are Utah and Usu. Your post is correct and I don’t think anyone is going to argue against your point. The best talent in the state is at Utah. How that talent is used especially on the offensive side of the ball is another story. At the end of the day, it would be fun to play you guys so that the argument could be decided on something better than a fan board.
These users liked this post from Elkaggie. Total Likes: 5
flying_scotsman2.0aggies22sneedAggie_in_Idahonewtonianblue



UtesAggs>BYU
Posts: 830
Joined: June 9th, 2013, 10:19 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by UtesAggs>BYU » June 8th, 2019, 9:42 pm

slcagg wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 5:52 am
UtesAggs>BYU wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 11:59 pm
What criteria are you using for this fake ranking? If most important than I say Jordan Love one and Zach Wilson 2. If not, then you have to assume Utah has the majority of talent based on NFL draft picks. Simply looking at last year's draft, 70% ( 5 of 7 picks) come from Utah.

Obviously this varies. However, the recent historic draft results suggest a strong trend that the best (individual) talent resides in SLC
Hey how was your BYU game last year? You guys def looked like the superior team with much more talent. Not even usu looked like they had superior talent to BYU last year. Granted you played them in salt lake and we played them in Provo.
It went just fine. Backup QB and RB performed admirably. Especially a week after winning the first division title and 6 days before playing for a conference title.

Congrats on the transitive hypothetical victory. Since we're going there. Utah beat Oregon, who beat Michigan State, who beat Utah State.... so there!!! 😋😋



slcagg
Posts: 3182
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 174 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by slcagg » June 9th, 2019, 6:54 am

UtesAggs>BYU wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 9:42 pm
slcagg wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 5:52 am
UtesAggs>BYU wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 11:59 pm
What criteria are you using for this fake ranking? If most important than I say Jordan Love one and Zach Wilson 2. If not, then you have to assume Utah has the majority of talent based on NFL draft picks. Simply looking at last year's draft, 70% ( 5 of 7 picks) come from Utah.

Obviously this varies. However, the recent historic draft results suggest a strong trend that the best (individual) talent resides in SLC
Hey how was your BYU game last year? You guys def looked like the superior team with much more talent. Not even usu looked like they had superior talent to BYU last year. Granted you played them in salt lake and we played them in Provo.
It went just fine. Backup QB and RB performed admirably. Especially a week after winning the first division title and 6 days before playing for a conference title.

Congrats on the transitive hypothetical victory. Since we're going there. Utah beat Oregon, who beat Michigan State, who beat Utah State.... so there!!! 😋😋
Who finished ranked at the end of the year?

https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/ ... ated-press
These users liked this post from slcagg. Total Likes: 3
aggies22USU78Agsman



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 7223
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1734 times
Been liked: 906 times
Contact:

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by aggies22 » June 9th, 2019, 7:50 am

slcagg wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 6:54 am
UtesAggs>BYU wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 9:42 pm
slcagg wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 5:52 am
UtesAggs>BYU wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 11:59 pm
What criteria are you using for this fake ranking? If most important than I say Jordan Love one and Zach Wilson 2. If not, then you have to assume Utah has the majority of talent based on NFL draft picks. Simply looking at last year's draft, 70% ( 5 of 7 picks) come from Utah.

Obviously this varies. However, the recent historic draft results suggest a strong trend that the best (individual) talent resides in SLC
Hey how was your BYU game last year? You guys def looked like the superior team with much more talent. Not even usu looked like they had superior talent to BYU last year. Granted you played them in salt lake and we played them in Provo.
It went just fine. Backup QB and RB performed admirably. Especially a week after winning the first division title and 6 days before playing for a conference title.

Congrats on the transitive hypothetical victory. Since we're going there. Utah beat Oregon, who beat Michigan State, who beat Utah State.... so there!!! 😋😋
Who finished ranked at the end of the year?

https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/ ... ated-press
Yeah but that can't be right. Can it? :)
These users liked this post from aggies22:
slcagg



slcagg
Posts: 3182
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 85 times
Been liked: 174 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by slcagg » June 9th, 2019, 11:06 am

aggies22 wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 7:50 am
slcagg wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 6:54 am
UtesAggs>BYU wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 9:42 pm
slcagg wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 5:52 am
UtesAggs>BYU wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 11:59 pm
What criteria are you using for this fake ranking? If most important than I say Jordan Love one and Zach Wilson 2. If not, then you have to assume Utah has the majority of talent based on NFL draft picks. Simply looking at last year's draft, 70% ( 5 of 7 picks) come from Utah.

Obviously this varies. However, the recent historic draft results suggest a strong trend that the best (individual) talent resides in SLC
Hey how was your BYU game last year? You guys def looked like the superior team with much more talent. Not even usu looked like they had superior talent to BYU last year. Granted you played them in salt lake and we played them in Provo.
It went just fine. Backup QB and RB performed admirably. Especially a week after winning the first division title and 6 days before playing for a conference title.

Congrats on the transitive hypothetical victory. Since we're going there. Utah beat Oregon, who beat Michigan State, who beat Utah State.... so there!!! 😋😋
Who finished ranked at the end of the year?

https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/ ... ated-press
Yeah but that can't be right. Can it? :)
Not when the pac10 only had 2 ranked while the mwc had 3. Def incorrect.
These users liked this post from slcagg. Total Likes: 2
sneedUSU78



User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 4212
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 101 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by aceofspadeskb » June 10th, 2019, 2:34 pm

#58 - Chris Wilcox - DB - BYU - #60 in fan vote



User avatar
USU78
2016 Weekly Pick'em Champion
Posts: 6003
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has liked: 532 times
Been liked: 140 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by USU78 » June 10th, 2019, 2:38 pm

aceofspadeskb wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 2:34 pm
#58 - Chris Wilcox - DB
That he plays where he plays determines that he's a DB, doesn't it?
These users liked this post from USU78. Total Likes: 2
Madmartiganaggies22


You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Madmartigan
Posts: 2561
Joined: November 19th, 2010, 11:30 pm
Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 113 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by Madmartigan » June 10th, 2019, 2:45 pm

USU78 wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 2:38 pm
aceofspadeskb wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 2:34 pm
#58 - Chris Wilcox - DB
That he plays where he plays determines that he's a DB, doesn't it?
I applaud the content, accuracy and meaning behind your message.
These users liked this post from Madmartigan. Total Likes: 2
USU78aggies22



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 7223
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1734 times
Been liked: 906 times
Contact:

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by aggies22 » June 10th, 2019, 2:52 pm

aceofspadeskb wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 2:34 pm
#58 - Chris Wilcox - DB - BYU - #60 in fan vote
Where is the thumbs down button?



taniataylor
Posts: 1533
Joined: June 24th, 2016, 9:21 am
Location: Monrovia, Ca
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 281 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by taniataylor » June 10th, 2019, 3:03 pm

aggies22 wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 2:52 pm
aceofspadeskb wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 2:34 pm
#58 - Chris Wilcox - DB - BYU - #60 in fan vote
Where is the thumbs down button?
As long it's a balance mix of players and not overloaded with BYU Chumps, I'm ok with it....I don't even think 1280 could even justify not having at least 18-20 of our beloved Aggies in this year's list.....


Jordan Nathan's #1 Fan Copyright pending due to YBAs shenanigans

elcheque2
Posts: 445
Joined: September 21st, 2013, 12:52 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by elcheque2 » June 10th, 2019, 5:09 pm

taniataylor wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 2:52 pm
aceofspadeskb wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 2:34 pm
#58 - Chris Wilcox - DB - BYU - #60 in fan vote
Where is the thumbs down button?
As long it's a balance mix of players and not overloaded with BYU Chumps, I'm ok with it....I don't even think 1280 could even justify not having at least 18-20 of our beloved Aggies in this year's list.....
There's 17 Aggies
17 Zoobs
24 Utes
2 Wildcats

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk




Elkaggie
Posts: 3551
Joined: August 26th, 2011, 5:21 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 43 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by Elkaggie » June 10th, 2019, 7:38 pm

elcheque2 wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 5:09 pm
taniataylor wrote:
aggies22 wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 2:52 pm
aceofspadeskb wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 2:34 pm
#58 - Chris Wilcox - DB - BYU - #60 in fan vote
Where is the thumbs down button?
As long it's a balance mix of players and not overloaded with BYU Chumps, I'm ok with it....I don't even think 1280 could even justify not having at least 18-20 of our beloved Aggies in this year's list.....
There's 17 Aggies
17 Zoobs
24 Utes
2 Wildcats

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
Correct and I am pretty sure GA gave them the 17 names. Can anyone confirm?



User avatar
dyedblue
Posts: 7327
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 228 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by dyedblue » June 10th, 2019, 7:43 pm

USU78 wrote:
aceofspadeskb wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 2:34 pm
#58 - Chris Wilcox - DB
That he plays where he plays determines that he's a DB, doesn't it?
I went to look it up on their website and there are 85 DBs on there. Is it that hard to recruit other positions down there?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


“The winning team has a dedication. It will have a core of veteran players who set the standards. They will not accept defeat.” --Merlin Olsen

aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 7223
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1734 times
Been liked: 906 times
Contact:

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by aggies22 » June 10th, 2019, 9:56 pm

dyedblue wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 7:43 pm
USU78 wrote:
aceofspadeskb wrote:
June 10th, 2019, 2:34 pm
#58 - Chris Wilcox - DB
That he plays where he plays determines that he's a DB, doesn't it?
I went to look it up on their website and there are 85 DBs on there. Is it that hard to recruit other positions down there?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't forget the other 20 walk-on DBs. Those guys actually pay their own way to be a DB.



User avatar
aceofspadeskb
Posts: 4212
Joined: September 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm
Has liked: 96 times
Been liked: 101 times

Re: 1280: 60 in 60

Post by aceofspadeskb » June 11th, 2019, 2:46 pm

#57 - Bracken El-Bakri - DB - BYU - #59 in fan vote



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic