Duvalko....

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
Smokin Joe
Posts: 3485
Joined: July 11th, 2011, 9:59 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 71 times

Duvalko....

Post by Smokin Joe » June 20th, 2019, 9:04 pm

These users liked this post from Smokin Joe:
IdaAg93



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2365
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 253 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by YoungBloodAggie » June 20th, 2019, 10:38 pm

He’s not that highly ranked. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t end up playing QB here.


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

Smokin Joe
Posts: 3485
Joined: July 11th, 2011, 9:59 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 71 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by Smokin Joe » June 21st, 2019, 12:34 am

Based on what information (him not playing QB here)? As far as ranking, he's ranked 69th nationally and no. 1 QB in Washington and the 22nd best player in the state. I like those numbers.
These users liked this post from Smokin Joe:
IdaAg93



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2365
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 253 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by YoungBloodAggie » June 21st, 2019, 12:37 pm

Smokin Joe wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 12:34 am
Based on what information (him not playing QB here)? As far as ranking, he's ranked 69th nationally and no. 1 QB in Washington and the 22nd best player in the state. I like those numbers.
First of all, nice.

His composite score is lower than Colombi, Peasley, and Love. However, he is likely to be reassessed throughout the coming season and that may very well change. For now, he would likely be a guy that gets recruited over. More of a Cade Smith type.


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 7028
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1562 times
Been liked: 768 times
Contact:

Re: Duvalko....

Post by aggies22 » June 21st, 2019, 3:16 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
June 20th, 2019, 10:38 pm
He’s not that highly ranked. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t end up playing QB here.
I'm not really sure if this is a serious statement or not? I can 100% guarantee you that Yaro will only play QB here. Not only is he ranked fairly well this early in the evaluation process but he is currently rated very comparably to recent Aggie signings Henry Colombi and Cooper Legas. Yaro is also currently rated HIGHER than Andy Peasley and yes, even future NFLer Jordan Love was!
These users liked this post from aggies22. Total Likes: 2
newtonianblueoleblu111



User avatar
Jjoey53
Posts: 1419
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 4:28 pm
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 90 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by Jjoey53 » June 21st, 2019, 9:08 pm

That is a great signing, hope he sticks with it. A year is a long time.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



Blitz79
Posts: 1072
Joined: January 16th, 2011, 8:11 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by Blitz79 » June 21st, 2019, 10:17 pm

I really like the tape.



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2365
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 253 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by YoungBloodAggie » June 21st, 2019, 10:21 pm

Colombi - .8349
Love - .8191
Duvalko - .8104
Legas - .8100
Peasley - .7832

I stand corrected on Peasley, but the others were rated more highly than Duvalko is at this point. My main motivation for saying that he may not play QB here is that I foresee our QB situation looking like this over the next four years:

2019 - Love, Colombi, Peasley
2020 - Colombi, Legas, Peasley
2021 - Colombi, Legas, Duvalko
2022 - Legas, Duvalko, Some 2021 Recruit

Granted, there are lots of considerations in trying to predict how the QB room will look from year to year, but I do think that Hollywood Hank has a pretty clear path to the QB1 spot and guys lined up behind him will seriously consider leaving for starting opportunities.


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

User avatar
newhouse9
Posts: 2203
Joined: January 11th, 2011, 2:58 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 54 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by newhouse9 » June 21st, 2019, 11:14 pm

We have another HS quarterback coming in this summer, Josh Calvin, don't we?



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 7028
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1562 times
Been liked: 768 times
Contact:

Re: Duvalko....

Post by aggies22 » June 22nd, 2019, 7:08 am

newhouse9 wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 11:14 pm
We have another HS quarterback coming in this summer, Josh Calvin, don't we?
Yes, we do! I didn't include Josh in my original post comparing our QBs because Josh is actually the highest rated out of all of them.
Last edited by aggies22 on June 22nd, 2019, 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
GeorgiaAggie
Posts: 798
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:29 pm
Location: Carrollton, GA
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by GeorgiaAggie » June 22nd, 2019, 7:09 am

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 10:21 pm
Colombi - .8349
Love - .8191
Duvalko - .8104
Legas - .8100
Peasley - .7832

I stand corrected on Peasley, but the others were rated more highly than Duvalko is at this point. My main motivation for saying that he may not play QB here is that I foresee our QB situation looking like this over the next four years:

2019 - Love, Colombi, Peasley
2020 - Colombi, Legas, Peasley
2021 - Colombi, Legas, Duvalko
2022 - Legas, Duvalko, Some 2021 Recruit

Granted, there are lots of considerations in trying to predict how the QB room will look from year to year, but I do think that Hollywood Hank has a pretty clear path to the QB1 spot and guys lined up behind him will seriously consider leaving for starting opportunities.
I’m pretty sure 22 was referring to their rankings at the same time before their senior years. Their FINAL rankings were all higher. I would think that Duvalko’s will be higher as well after his senior year.



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2365
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 253 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by YoungBloodAggie » June 22nd, 2019, 7:13 am

newhouse9 wrote:
June 21st, 2019, 11:14 pm
We have another HS quarterback coming in this summer, Josh Calvin, don't we?
I feel legit dumb for forgetting Calvin.


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

slcagg
Posts: 3113
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 150 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by slcagg » June 22nd, 2019, 7:54 am

The Calvin and Legas competition over the next couple of years will be interesting. I do think one of them will be the next starting qb after Colombi. But I am probably underestimating Peasley, kid is an athlete.



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 7028
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1562 times
Been liked: 768 times
Contact:

Re: Duvalko....

Post by aggies22 » June 22nd, 2019, 8:08 am

slcagg wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 7:54 am
The Calvin and Legas competition over the next couple of years will be interesting. I do think one of them will be the next starting qb after Colombi. But I am probably underestimating Peasley, kid is an athlete.
Personally, I think we have a TON of talent in the QB room. Unfortunately, as I am faced with being realistic, there is no way all of them will complete their collegiate eligibility at Utah State. The only way I see this possibly working out is if Cooper Legas chooses to go on a mission at the end of the season. But currently all the talent is a nice problem to have!
These users liked this post from aggies22. Total Likes: 2
oleblu111IdaAg93



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2365
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 253 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by YoungBloodAggie » June 22nd, 2019, 9:05 am

aggies22 wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 8:08 am
slcagg wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 7:54 am
The Calvin and Legas competition over the next couple of years will be interesting. I do think one of them will be the next starting qb after Colombi. But I am probably underestimating Peasley, kid is an athlete.
Personally, I think we have a TON of talent in the QB room. Unfortunately, as I am faced with being realistic, there is no way all of them will complete their collegiate eligibility at Utah State. The only way I see this possibly working out is if Cooper Legas chooses to go on a mission at the end of the season. But currently all the talent is a nice problem to have!
A few of these kids could be huge difference makers at other positions as well, and I would love to see at least one of them move to another role where we can use that leadership and athleticism. Unfortunately, that is unlikely. I don't blame a QB for wanting to play QB (after all, that mentality is critical), but if you could argue that a kid will have a better shot at the next level by switching positions you would hope he listens.
These users liked this post from YoungBloodAggie:
aggies22


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 7028
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1562 times
Been liked: 768 times
Contact:

Re: Duvalko....

Post by aggies22 » June 22nd, 2019, 9:51 am

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 9:05 am
aggies22 wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 8:08 am
slcagg wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 7:54 am
The Calvin and Legas competition over the next couple of years will be interesting. I do think one of them will be the next starting qb after Colombi. But I am probably underestimating Peasley, kid is an athlete.
Personally, I think we have a TON of talent in the QB room. Unfortunately, as I am faced with being realistic, there is no way all of them will complete their collegiate eligibility at Utah State. The only way I see this possibly working out is if Cooper Legas chooses to go on a mission at the end of the season. But currently all the talent is a nice problem to have!
A few of these kids could be huge difference makers at other positions as well, and I would love to see at least one of them move to another role where we can use that leadership and athleticism. Unfortunately, that is unlikely. I don't blame a QB for wanting to play QB (after all, that mentality is critical), but if you could argue that a kid will have a better shot at the next level by switching positions you would hope he listens.
I agree with that.



slcagg
Posts: 3113
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 150 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by slcagg » June 22nd, 2019, 10:36 am

aggies22 wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 9:51 am
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 9:05 am
aggies22 wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 8:08 am
slcagg wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 7:54 am
The Calvin and Legas competition over the next couple of years will be interesting. I do think one of them will be the next starting qb after Colombi. But I am probably underestimating Peasley, kid is an athlete.
Personally, I think we have a TON of talent in the QB room. Unfortunately, as I am faced with being realistic, there is no way all of them will complete their collegiate eligibility at Utah State. The only way I see this possibly working out is if Cooper Legas chooses to go on a mission at the end of the season. But currently all the talent is a nice problem to have!
A few of these kids could be huge difference makers at other positions as well, and I would love to see at least one of them move to another role where we can use that leadership and athleticism. Unfortunately, that is unlikely. I don't blame a QB for wanting to play QB (after all, that mentality is critical), but if you could argue that a kid will have a better shot at the next level by switching positions you would hope he listens.
I agree with that.
Legas could be the next all conference linebacker in the mold of nick vigil and Woodward.



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 7028
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1562 times
Been liked: 768 times
Contact:

Re: Duvalko....

Post by aggies22 » June 22nd, 2019, 10:41 am

slcagg wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 10:36 am
aggies22 wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 9:51 am
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 9:05 am
aggies22 wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 8:08 am
slcagg wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 7:54 am
The Calvin and Legas competition over the next couple of years will be interesting. I do think one of them will be the next starting qb after Colombi. But I am probably underestimating Peasley, kid is an athlete.
Personally, I think we have a TON of talent in the QB room. Unfortunately, as I am faced with being realistic, there is no way all of them will complete their collegiate eligibility at Utah State. The only way I see this possibly working out is if Cooper Legas chooses to go on a mission at the end of the season. But currently all the talent is a nice problem to have!
A few of these kids could be huge difference makers at other positions as well, and I would love to see at least one of them move to another role where we can use that leadership and athleticism. Unfortunately, that is unlikely. I don't blame a QB for wanting to play QB (after all, that mentality is critical), but if you could argue that a kid will have a better shot at the next level by switching positions you would hope he listens.
I agree with that.
Legas could be the next all conference linebacker in the mold of nick vigil and Woodward.
While I cannot deny Coop is immensely talented and extremely athletic. Coop chose Utah State because we told him he would have the opportunity to play QB.



Blitz79
Posts: 1072
Joined: January 16th, 2011, 8:11 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by Blitz79 » June 22nd, 2019, 10:47 am

In no particular order and based on nothing more than the little video I've seen. I like Peasley, Calvin, and Duvalko.



cornia27
Posts: 70
Joined: November 24th, 2010, 6:54 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by cornia27 » June 22nd, 2019, 4:30 pm

Peasley played safety as well his senior year and as a freshman he was a WR and got significant time so he could maybe switch positions if needed



slcagg
Posts: 3113
Joined: December 15th, 2010, 6:29 pm
Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 150 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by slcagg » June 22nd, 2019, 5:03 pm

Colombi completed 83% of his passes last year. Granted they were in blow outs and we weren’t going deep but that is pretty dang good. I’m excited to see him continue to grow.



User avatar
newhouse9
Posts: 2203
Joined: January 11th, 2011, 2:58 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 54 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by newhouse9 » June 22nd, 2019, 5:52 pm

I'm always a little amazed that Henry stayed, with as talented as he is. I'm grateful, and when I've talked to his dad, they still refer to it as the best decision they made. It's been a year or so since then, but I love to watch him play and hope he gets a chance to play more (not wishing injury to Jordan!) Henry's a great guy. Very happy he is an Aggie.



QuackAttackAggie
2015 & 2017 Weekly Pick'em Champion
Posts: 15345
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:08 pm
Location: 서울
Has liked: 41 times
Been liked: 245 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by QuackAttackAggie » June 22nd, 2019, 6:02 pm

newhouse9 wrote:I'm always a little amazed that Henry stayed, with as talented as he is. I'm grateful, and when I've talked to his dad, they still refer to it as the best decision they made. It's been a year or so since then, but I love to watch him play and hope he gets a chance to play more (not wishing injury to Jordan!) Henry's a great guy. Very happy he is an Aggie.
Yeah I hope Jordan gets drafted and Colombi can pick up where he left off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



sneed
Posts: 694
Joined: November 16th, 2010, 2:32 am
Has liked: 508 times
Been liked: 15 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by sneed » June 22nd, 2019, 6:30 pm

newhouse9 wrote:I'm always a little amazed that Henry stayed, with as talented as he is. I'm grateful, and when I've talked to his dad, they still refer to it as the best decision they made. It's been a year or so since then, but I love to watch him play and hope he gets a chance to play more (not wishing injury to Jordan!) Henry's a great guy. Very happy he is an Aggie.
His Dad is awesome (from what I can tell on Twitter...) always talking Love up - seems like he and he son have a great attitude.



Sl7vk
Posts: 213
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 9:07 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by Sl7vk » June 23rd, 2019, 9:08 am

So we are saying weve got 1 year of love left then 2 years of columbi?
Seems like a good setup there.
I think Legas wins the job after that. Kid is a winner and he’d have 2 more years of eligibility.
I don’t think you can have too many great qb’s with as quickly and easily they can get hurt.



User avatar
Aglicious
Site Admin
Posts: 4981
Joined: January 14th, 2004, 12:00 am
Location: Vega$
Has liked: 81 times
Been liked: 183 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by Aglicious » June 24th, 2019, 4:00 pm

slcagg wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 7:54 am
The Calvin and Legas competition over the next couple of years will be interesting. I do think one of them will be the next starting qb after Colombi. But I am probably underestimating Peasley, kid is an athlete.
I too think the battle will come down to these two for the next starting QB but I think it will be after Love is gone and not after Columbi is gone. I would be surprised if Columbi is ever named the starter. While he has been a solid backup, I have a hard time thinking he will beat out the guys that GA's staff brought in. While Calvin is not a GA recruit, Andersen has already made comments about the talent that Calvin has and he also continues the mold of Keeton / Love. I really like the amount of talent we have at QB but I believe Calvin and Legas will rise above the rest.



User avatar
AGGIEinIOWA
Posts: 913
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 10:50 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 55 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by AGGIEinIOWA » June 24th, 2019, 5:05 pm

I too am not certain that Colombi is necessarily the heir apparent to Jordan. He did a great job of managing the games when Love went out during the blowouts but the coaches never asked him to do much. I don’t recall him throwing down the field much or making many difficult throws or having to lead a game winning drive. Maybe he has a great deep ball and moxie but he hasn’t had to display it in a game yet. I do appreciate his loyalty and hope he is rewarded because of it so long as he truly gives us the best chance to win out of all the remaining qb options.



YoungBloodAggie
Posts: 2365
Joined: October 1st, 2013, 9:11 am
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 253 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by YoungBloodAggie » June 24th, 2019, 6:04 pm

Y’all are nuts. Hollywood Hank looked great every chance he got last year. To me, Colombi is like if Kent Myers had more velocity and accuracy passing. If someone is able to beat him out for the starting job, then we are looking at a freshman phenom. I’ll put my money on Colombi.
These users liked this post from YoungBloodAggie:
LKGates


Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

User avatar
GeorgiaAggie
Posts: 798
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:29 pm
Location: Carrollton, GA
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by GeorgiaAggie » June 24th, 2019, 6:46 pm

YoungBloodAggie wrote:
June 24th, 2019, 6:04 pm
Y’all are nuts. Hollywood Hank looked great every chance he got last year. To me, Colombi is like if Kent Myers had more velocity and accuracy passing. If someone is able to beat him out for the starting job, then we are looking at a freshman phenom. I’ll put my money on Colombi.
I agree



sdiggety
Posts: 31
Joined: June 22nd, 2019, 6:06 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 14 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by sdiggety » June 24th, 2019, 7:02 pm

I noticed from watching the spring scrimmages that there is a huge drop-off between Jordan Love and the backups Colombi & Peasley, so personally I'm hoping that Legas or Calvin are talented enough to take over when Love leaves. Hope we start the best quarterback rather than just grandfathering Colombi in to the next spot.



Madmartigan
Posts: 2561
Joined: November 19th, 2010, 11:30 pm
Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 113 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by Madmartigan » June 24th, 2019, 7:26 pm

sdiggety wrote:
June 24th, 2019, 7:02 pm
I noticed from watching the spring scrimmages that there is a huge drop-off between Jordan Love and the backups Colombi & Peasley, so personally I'm hoping that Legas or Calvin are talented enough to take over when Love leaves. Hope we start the best quarterback rather than just grandfathering Colombi in to the next spot.
I thought Colombi acquitted himself quite well in the PT he had last year. Mobile and throws a nice ball.
These users liked this post from Madmartigan:
USU78



User avatar
GeorgiaAggie
Posts: 798
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:29 pm
Location: Carrollton, GA
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by GeorgiaAggie » June 24th, 2019, 8:31 pm

sdiggety wrote:
June 24th, 2019, 7:02 pm
I noticed from watching the spring scrimmages that there is a huge drop-off between Jordan Love and the backups Colombi & Peasley, so personally I'm hoping that Legas or Calvin are talented enough to take over when Love leaves. Hope we start the best quarterback rather than just grandfathering Colombi in to the next spot.
There is no way Gary “grandfather’s” in his starting QB. I think some people are not giving the credit Henry is due. I think he will be the starter after Love but there is no way he gets handed the job because he’s next in line. Talent will determine that, and if he doesn’t win the job, we will have a great QB leading the offense. Nothing brings out your best than great depth.
These users liked this post from GeorgiaAggie. Total Likes: 2
LKGatesaggies22



QuackAttackAggie
2015 & 2017 Weekly Pick'em Champion
Posts: 15345
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:08 pm
Location: 서울
Has liked: 41 times
Been liked: 245 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by QuackAttackAggie » June 25th, 2019, 2:19 am

aggies22 wrote:
slcagg wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 10:36 am
aggies22 wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 9:51 am
YoungBloodAggie wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 9:05 am
aggies22 wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 8:08 am
slcagg wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 7:54 am
The Calvin and Legas competition over the next couple of years will be interesting. I do think one of them will be the next starting qb after Colombi. But I am probably underestimating Peasley, kid is an athlete.
Personally, I think we have a TON of talent in the QB room. Unfortunately, as I am faced with being realistic, there is no way all of them will complete their collegiate eligibility at Utah State. The only way I see this possibly working out is if Cooper Legas chooses to go on a mission at the end of the season. But currently all the talent is a nice problem to have!
A few of these kids could be huge difference makers at other positions as well, and I would love to see at least one of them move to another role where we can use that leadership and athleticism. Unfortunately, that is unlikely. I don't blame a QB for wanting to play QB (after all, that mentality is critical), but if you could argue that a kid will have a better shot at the next level by switching positions you would hope he listens.
I agree with that.
Legas could be the next all conference linebacker in the mold of nick vigil and Woodward.
While I cannot deny Coop is immensely talented and extremely athletic. Coop chose Utah State because we told him he would have the opportunity to play QB.


He's got a good arm


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



aggies22
2018 Kick-off Pick'em Champion
Posts: 7028
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:17 pm
Location: Smithfield, Utah
Has liked: 1562 times
Been liked: 768 times
Contact:

Re: Duvalko....

Post by aggies22 » June 25th, 2019, 5:07 am

GeorgiaAggie wrote:
June 24th, 2019, 8:31 pm
sdiggety wrote:
June 24th, 2019, 7:02 pm
I noticed from watching the spring scrimmages that there is a huge drop-off between Jordan Love and the backups Colombi & Peasley, so personally I'm hoping that Legas or Calvin are talented enough to take over when Love leaves. Hope we start the best quarterback rather than just grandfathering Colombi in to the next spot.
There is no way Gary “grandfather’s” in his starting QB. I think some people are not giving the credit Henry is due. I think he will be the starter after Love but there is no way he gets handed the job because he’s next in line. Talent will determine that, and if he doesn’t win the job, we will have a great QB leading the offense. Nothing brings out your best than great depth.
While I currently think Henry is next in line, Peasley has closed the gap but I think you are exactly right with your comment.



NVAggie
Posts: 15337
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has liked: 394 times
Been liked: 321 times

Re: Duvalko....

Post by NVAggie » June 25th, 2019, 7:38 am

I remember when Gary started a young Chuckie K. over the more mature option. Gary will make the decision based on potential to win.
These users liked this post from NVAggie:
aggies22



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic