Where

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
TheAKAggie
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING I SAY

Where

Post by TheAKAggie » December 10th, 2019, 2:06 pm

Are all the old threads? You noobs keep starting new threads on the same topic. Don’t be so entitled and do a little browsing instead of coming on here and starting a new thread in a much discussed topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hail Aggies!

sockpuppet

Re: Where

Post by sockpuppet » December 10th, 2019, 2:52 pm

There's already a thread on this topic
These users thanked the author sockpuppet for the post (total 4):
AgMacbrownjeansusufan1Real Life Aggie

ThunderAggie

Post by ThunderAggie » December 10th, 2019, 3:47 pm

We should have a thread for each player and then one for Coach Smith and any discussion involving that player or Coach Smith should go under that thread. Then there could be like Tournament talk, rankings, recruiting, upcoming game (BYU in this case), injuries, stats, and then a Miscellaneous. Would be kinda cool and easy to know where to post things. Just an idea I literally just thought of but it actually sounds kinda cool...

Plus some people have started multiple threads a day and makes it hard to browse. Either have limits of just set threads.

BearLakeMonster

Post by BearLakeMonster » December 10th, 2019, 4:17 pm

What do you think this is this, reddit?

No, this board is a stream-of-consciousness experience. Just lean back, close your eyes, and let the filth wash over you.
These users thanked the author BearLakeMonster for the post:
sam tingey

"The evil I can tolerate. But the stupidity... Just knowing we're in the same genus makes me embarrassed to call myself homo!"

Real Life Aggie

Post by Real Life Aggie » December 10th, 2019, 10:49 pm

ThunderAggie wrote:
December 10th, 2019, 3:47 pm
We should have a thread for each player and then one for Coach Smith and any discussion involving that player or Coach Smith should go under that thread. Then there could be like Tournament talk, rankings, recruiting, upcoming game (BYU in this case), injuries, stats, and then a Miscellaneous. Would be kinda cool and easy to know where to post things. Just an idea I literally just thought of but it actually sounds kinda cool...

Plus some people have started multiple threads a day and makes it hard to browse. Either have limits of just set threads.
No... Because then you're 20 pages deep into a thread on Queta.

Locked Previous topicNext topic