Stew Morrill Press Conference Quotes

This forum is for Basketball discussion only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
pharquar
Has thanked: 0

Stew Morrill Press Conference Quotes

Post by pharquar » November 16th, 2010, 4:15 pm

Enjoy.

http://www.usufans.com/News/1011 - (Fixed)

P.S. I really doubt that Stew said that Pooh has a "Growing Strain". Yet another facepalm for an official release.
Last edited by pharquar on November 16th, 2010, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DCS
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stew Morrill Press Conference Quotes

Post by DCS » November 16th, 2010, 4:17 pm

Link didn't work

BigVBAg

Post by BigVBAg » November 16th, 2010, 4:18 pm

Try this: http://www.usufans.com/News/1011

By the way, is there a way to set the target for a link on this site (for example, launch the link in a new window)?

treesap32

Post by treesap32 » November 16th, 2010, 4:24 pm

BigVBAg wrote:By the way, is there a way to set the target for a link on this site (for example, launch the link in a new window)?
Here's a thread about it. Right now the default is opening the link in a new tab. Not sure if each user can customize it or not...

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=6273

... strange.... looks like there may still be some issues... I think it's opening new tabs only when you explicitly use the "URL" button or [.URL] tags.... The auto-hyperlinking appears to be opening in the same window.

BigVBAg

Post by BigVBAg » November 16th, 2010, 4:28 pm

treesap32 wrote:
BigVBAg wrote:By the way, is there a way to set the target for a link on this site (for example, launch the link in a new window)?
Here's a thread about it. Right now the default is opening the link in a new tab. Not sure if each user can customize it or not...

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=6273

... strange.... looks like there may still be some issues... I think it's opening new tabs only when you explicitly use the "URL" button or [.URL] tags.... The auto-hyperlinking appears to be opening in the same window.
Ok, glad to know I'm not the only one that it's not working for. I thought it might be yet another issue with my browsers (Chrome and Firefox) running on Linux.

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Post by ProvoAggie » November 16th, 2010, 5:34 pm

It opens in a new window if it is an offsite link. I guess it can be changed if necessary.

treesap32

Post by treesap32 » November 16th, 2010, 6:03 pm

ProvoAggie wrote:It opens in a new window if it is an offsite link. I guess it can be changed if necessary.
Nope. Try the first link and the second in this thread. They are acting differently.

The way you described it should be working makes sense though. Links to another post in the forums or within this site probably shouldn't open a new tab (if possible).

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » November 16th, 2010, 6:11 pm

I always like the straightforward way Stew talks. He is a no nonsense type of coach. All Hail, Stew!

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Post by ProvoAggie » November 16th, 2010, 6:19 pm

treesap32 wrote:
ProvoAggie wrote:It opens in a new window if it is an offsite link. I guess it can be changed if necessary.
Nope. Try the first link and the second in this thread. They are acting differently.

The way you described it should be working makes sense though. Links to another post in the forums or within this site probably shouldn't open a new tab (if possible).
It kind of was. The URL tag uses different code than just having a link. It doesn't distinguish between internal/external links so if you use the URL tag, it always opens in a new window. If you didn't use the URL tag, internal links would stay in the same window while external links would open in a new one. The News links are both internal links so that is why they the 2nd one stayed in this window. I just changed it so that all links open in a new tab/window.

Locked Previous topicNext topic