Careful

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
User avatar
TheAKAggie
Posts: 5274
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 10:21 pm
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 75 times
Contact:

Careful

Post by TheAKAggie » May 17th, 2019, 9:10 pm

The athletic department is watching.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hail Aggies!

User avatar
Naked Bull Rider
Posts: 369
Joined: July 10th, 2015, 11:15 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 5 times

Re: Careful

Post by Naked Bull Rider » May 17th, 2019, 9:20 pm

What?



User avatar
BigBlueDart
2017 FB Predict The Score Champion
Posts: 7642
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:57 am
Location: Syracuse, UT
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Careful

Post by BigBlueDart » May 17th, 2019, 9:51 pm

Naked Bull Rider wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 9:20 pm
What?
Exactly.



NVAggie
Posts: 15058
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has liked: 232 times
Been liked: 208 times

Re: Careful

Post by NVAggie » May 17th, 2019, 10:12 pm

Better go clutch your pearls. Wink wink.
These users liked this post from NVAggie:
USU78



User avatar
ProvoAggie
Site Admin
Posts: 11772
Joined: June 14th, 2010, 1:00 am
Location: Provo, Utah
Has liked: 116 times
Been liked: 187 times
Contact:

Re: Careful

Post by ProvoAggie » May 17th, 2019, 10:44 pm




User avatar
WAAggie
Posts: 2142
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:02 am
Location: Kent WA
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Careful

Post by WAAggie » May 18th, 2019, 4:27 am

U really just want to know the real “CAPTAIN Craig Smith”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



User avatar
USU78
2016 Weekly Pick'em Champion
Posts: 5697
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 6:43 am
Location: Sandy
Has liked: 333 times
Been liked: 69 times

Re: Careful

Post by USU78 » May 18th, 2019, 7:22 am

NVAggie wrote:
May 17th, 2019, 10:12 pm
Better go clutch your pearls. Wink wink.
Seriously.


You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

oleblu111
Posts: 1018
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm
Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 60 times

Re: Careful

Post by oleblu111 » May 18th, 2019, 7:44 am

Does anyone care if the Athletic Dept. reads this forum ? I would be amazed if they did not read it.



GameFAQSAggie
Posts: 4488
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 11:10 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 36 times

Re: Careful

Post by GameFAQSAggie » May 18th, 2019, 8:56 am

I can confirm members of the AD DO read this site.



blueblood
Posts: 270
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:52 am
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Careful

Post by blueblood » May 18th, 2019, 9:44 am

GameFAQSAggie wrote:I can confirm members of the AD DO read this site.
I’m pretty sure KC just confirmed it himself.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



MWCFAN12
Posts: 621
Joined: January 1st, 2011, 2:10 am
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Careful

Post by MWCFAN12 » May 18th, 2019, 10:32 am

Gary has said many times that you have to " have someone monitor message boards". Is this really news to anyone?

Having said said that KC

Move the damn visiting fans back to the the far north east corner. I understand they didn't want byu's band literally playing over the top of ours, So when we play byu send the byu band packing.



MWCFAN12
Posts: 621
Joined: January 1st, 2011, 2:10 am
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Careful

Post by MWCFAN12 » May 18th, 2019, 10:35 am

Also KC,
WTF is with the parking on the east side. Why can't I buy a tailgate pass for the EAST side after the WEST side sales out. DO YOU NOT WANT MY MONEY?
These users liked this post from MWCFAN12:
aggies22



oleblu111
Posts: 1018
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm
Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 60 times

Re: Careful

Post by oleblu111 » May 18th, 2019, 10:41 am

MWCFAN 12 I bought a tailgate pass some time ago, but I have found plenty of areas to tailgate on the east side as well as the west side, or south of the stadium, just make a donation, and there you go. You are invited to my east side tailgate party, good food, if one wants adult beverages they can be had. We will have a menu of Ribs, whiskey marinated steak, Oysters etc.. The menu changes with every game.

I believe the parking required a $250 donation we park right near the front row, we rent chair backs , sit on the 50 walk ten steps to a restroom, getting in or out of the east side is a snap, it is a hell of a deal.
Last edited by oleblu111 on May 18th, 2019, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users liked this post from oleblu111. Total Likes: 4
aggies22MWCFAN12LKGatesMachismo



MWCFAN12
Posts: 621
Joined: January 1st, 2011, 2:10 am
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Careful

Post by MWCFAN12 » May 18th, 2019, 11:09 am

oleblu111 wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 10:41 am
MWCFAN 12I bought a tailgate pass some time ago, but I have found plenty of areas to tailgate on the east side as well as the west side, or south of the stadium, just make a donation, and there you go. You are invited to my east side tailgate party, good food, if one wants adult beverages they can be had. We will have a menu of Ribs, whiskey marinated steak, Oysters etc.. The menu changes with every game.
I want to take my 30 foot trailer there on the east side and park it Friday.. Spend Friday night and allday saturaday there. But USU has told me no on the east side. That is were my wife likes to sit, near her family. We have access to a suite but she would rather sit over by her sister.

Thanks for the offer I may take you up on that one. I will BYOB.



oleblu111
Posts: 1018
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 4:34 pm
Has liked: 150 times
Been liked: 60 times

Re: Careful

Post by oleblu111 » May 18th, 2019, 11:21 am

MWCFAN12 wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 11:09 am
oleblu111 wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 10:41 am
MWCFAN 12I bought a tailgate pass some time ago, but I have found plenty of areas to tailgate on the east side as well as the west side, or south of the stadium, just make a donation, and there you go. You are invited to my east side tailgate party, good food, if one wants adult beverages they can be had. We will have a menu of Ribs, whiskey marinated steak, Oysters etc.. The menu changes with every game.
I want to take my 30 foot trailer there on the east side and park it Friday.. Spend Friday night and allday saturaday there. But USU has told me no on the east side. That is were my wife likes to sit, near her family. We have access to a suite but she would rather sit over by her sister.

Thanks for the offer I may take you up on that one. I will BYOB

Will they let you park in the old east side trailer park ? I honestly find the east side better than the west after I sitting on the west for 30 years. The access, parking, it is warmer than the west for the evening games so that is a plus. Getting a seat on the 50 with a chairback for around $115. plus parking on the front row for $250 is a great deal.



User avatar
Jjoey53
Posts: 1245
Joined: January 9th, 2018, 4:28 pm
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Careful

Post by Jjoey53 » May 18th, 2019, 4:06 pm

MWCFAN12 wrote:Gary has said many times that you have to " have someone monitor message boards". Is this really news to anyone?

Having said said that KC

Move the damn visiting fans back to the the far north east corner. I understand they didn't want byu's band literally playing over the top of ours, So when we play byu send the byu band packing.
Also don’t let BYU band perform at halftime. That is like inviting the neighbors dog that you don’t like into your house to pee on your carpet.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
These users liked this post from Jjoey53. Total Likes: 5
USU78aggies22MachismoTrueBlueFanNavyBlueAggie



xmoaggie
Posts: 263
Joined: February 3rd, 2014, 8:51 am
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Careful

Post by xmoaggie » May 18th, 2019, 6:22 pm

I hope they read this board, I like many others who had tail gate passes were kicked out of our spots. I understand Its a money thing, we get it, just give us a spot to do our thing east side would be fine. We would be fine to pay a reasonable price for a designated numbered spot. Thanks that is all.



User avatar
AndroidAggie
Posts: 3946
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:47 am
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 46 times

Re: Careful

Post by AndroidAggie » May 18th, 2019, 8:01 pm

This one time I asked GA about what he thought about the message board. He started screaming "GET OUT OF MY BATHROOM I'M IN THE SHOWER FOR *$!% SAKES"
These users liked this post from AndroidAggie. Total Likes: 8
LKGatesaggies22jpswensenaceofspadeskbTrueBlueFanChicAggieNVAggieMetsJetsAggies



QuackAttackAggie
2015 & 2017 Weekly Pick'em Champion
Posts: 15203
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 12:08 pm
Location: 서울
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 157 times

Re: Careful

Post by QuackAttackAggie » May 18th, 2019, 11:53 pm

AndroidAggie wrote:This one time I asked GA about what he thought about the message board. He started screaming "GET OUT OF MY BATHROOM I'M IN THE SHOWER FOR *$!% SAKES"
This reminds me of the time he opened and closed his hands in my face


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These users liked this post from QuackAttackAggie. Total Likes: 2
aggies22AndroidAggie



jpswensen
Posts: 1328
Joined: November 17th, 2010, 6:59 pm
Location: Pullman, WA
Has liked: 53 times
Been liked: 110 times
Contact:

Re: Careful

Post by jpswensen » May 19th, 2019, 1:01 am

AndroidAggie wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 8:01 pm
This one time I asked GA about what he thought about the message board. He started screaming "GET OUT OF MY BATHROOM I'M IN THE SHOWER FOR *$!% SAKES"
The gall of some people! They give someone a blue laser pointer and then think they are best friends and can just walk in without knocking ;)
These users liked this post from jpswensen. Total Likes: 3
aggies22AndroidAggieNVAggie


"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent" Salvor Hardin - Foundation (Asimov)

User avatar
AndroidAggie
Posts: 3946
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 7:47 am
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 46 times

Re: Careful

Post by AndroidAggie » May 19th, 2019, 9:47 am

yeah, i thought it was pretty rude

i stood up, wiped and flushed, washed my hands, and got out

GA would *not* stop screaming the entire time.



NVAggie
Posts: 15058
Joined: November 3rd, 2010, 8:09 am
Location: Where the sagebrush grows!
Has liked: 232 times
Been liked: 208 times

Re: Careful

Post by NVAggie » May 20th, 2019, 9:07 am

I think he was either singing, or you burned him when you flushed.
These users liked this post from NVAggie:
AndroidAggie



User avatar
ViAggie
Posts: 7425
Joined: June 16th, 2011, 6:49 pm
Location: Temecula, California
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 42 times

Re: Careful

Post by ViAggie » May 20th, 2019, 9:21 am

They always have been


Just another day in the (Aggie) Brotherhood

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic