Tapatalk

If you are having a problem with the website, this is where you post it. Please include your operating system and web browser to help us figure out what is going on.
usufan1

Tapatalk

Post by usufan1 » April 10th, 2024, 10:57 am

Is Tapatalk not working for anyone else today? Just noticed it continually spins for me when I try to access usufans.

ProvoAggie
Site Admin

Re: Tapatalk

Post by ProvoAggie » April 10th, 2024, 11:56 am

When that happens open the browser on your phone and load the website. See if it does the security check. I'm trying to figure out how to disable the occasional security check because it unfortunately breaks Tapatalk and you have to open the site in the browser to fix it. After verifying that your human Tapatalk will work again.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

usufan1

Re: Tapatalk

Post by usufan1 » April 11th, 2024, 7:55 am

ProvoAggie wrote:When that happens open the browser on your phone and load the website. See if it does the security check. I'm trying to figure out how to disable the occasional security check because it unfortunately breaks Tapatalk and you have to open the site in the browser to fix it. After verifying that your human Tapatalk will work again.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Thanks! Between opening the site in the browser and clearing the cache on Tapatalk it works again. Appreciate the help!

Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic