5 Reasons UW takes down a tough Utah squad on Saturday

This forum is for Football related topics only. Other topics will be moved to the appropriate forum.
DawgDownUnder
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

5 Reasons UW takes down a tough Utah squad on Saturday

Post by DawgDownUnder » September 10th, 2018, 12:31 pm

Hi Utah Fans, looking forward to our borderline top 25 matchup on Saturday. Excited to finally make the journey out to Provo, maybe we will get a rematch later in the season if you can get past Herm?! Anyone know of any good places to buy “soda” in town?

Anyways, Utah always plays us close, but historically the DAWGS end up on top. Here’s 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win.

1. Jack “Cobra” Browning. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 3 of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Tray Adams, Sosebee, Center, Ossai, MacGeyver, etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Lake. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our defense under Kawasaki and our defense now that Lake is calling the shots. You will see a much improved defense on 9/15.

4. Speed, speed, speed. This is the fastest team Washington has had this century, maybe since 1991! Myles Gaskin, Chico McChikan, Aaron Fuller, Benning Potatoao, Cort Dennison, Dante Pettis, Greg Gaines, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years — speed.

5. Time of Possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. The more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.

I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???

JonnyCienPesos

Re: 5 Reasons UW takes down a tough Utah squad on Saturday

Post by JonnyCienPesos » September 10th, 2018, 12:34 pm

No way! We are #1. We are going to kick your (I can't express myself without swearing) Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually really smart, probably smarter than you are so if you disagree with what I have stated in this post, you are likely wrong (and dumb).

aggies22
Aggie Insider, Pick'em Champ - '18 Kickoff, '19 Weekly

Post by aggies22 » September 10th, 2018, 12:42 pm

NO Chance! You will not win this game in provo. I feel pretty good about getting passed Herm this season too.

JonnyCienPesos

Post by JonnyCienPesos » September 10th, 2018, 12:43 pm

I think we win 77-3 after taking our foot off the peddle in the second quarter. Jake Browning will not survive the opening snap.

I'm actually really smart, probably smarter than you are so if you disagree with what I have stated in this post, you are likely wrong (and dumb).

NVAggie
SJSU Ultimate Loser Award Winner - Given to someone that should probably give up but won't.

Post by NVAggie » September 10th, 2018, 12:45 pm

Tell me more about how awesome your offense is with that line and Browning? Auburn called, they still have your red zone offense under wraps.

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » September 10th, 2018, 12:50 pm

Do the 49ers know that Dante Pettis sneaks out and still plays college football on the side?

newtonianblue

Post by newtonianblue » September 10th, 2018, 12:57 pm

Our o-line under coach Harley-Davidson is just nothing but pure American muscle, ain’t nothing that can beat our hawgs in the trenches. You might wish you still had a Kawasaki to ride away from the field by the end of the day. Kiffin will lead us to a blowout, 48-3 :utah:

DawgDownUnder

Post by DawgDownUnder » September 10th, 2018, 1:03 pm

JonnyCienPesos wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 12:34 pm
No way! We are #1. We are going to kick your a** Saturday.

It would be nice to have a real deal Utah fan chime in rather than some homer. I came here for Utah fans that know what they are talking about.

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » September 10th, 2018, 1:04 pm

DawgDownUnder wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 1:03 pm
JonnyCienPesos wrote:

It would be nice to have a real deal Utah fan chime in rather than some homer. I came here for Utah fans that know what they are talking about.
You're not going to find many real deal utah fans around here. Some here have been accused of being a "homer" though.

aceofspadeskb

Post by aceofspadeskb » September 10th, 2018, 1:07 pm

Heard enough. Troll.

bigblue
Pick'em Champ - '12 Kickoff; '16 Bowl; '19 WTHCG; '19 BB Predict The Score

Post by bigblue » September 10th, 2018, 1:08 pm

I'm trying to figure out how serious this is... Funny none the less.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Well the universe is shaped exactly like the earth
If you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were

bluegrouse

Post by bluegrouse » September 10th, 2018, 1:08 pm

DawgDownUnder wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 1:03 pm
JonnyCienPesos wrote:

Classic. Looking for fans that know what they’re talking about..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

JonnyCienPesos

Post by JonnyCienPesos » September 10th, 2018, 1:11 pm

DawgDownUnder wrote:
JonnyCienPesos wrote:

Oh yeah. I am willing to bet you any amount of money that we win our game by 40+ points this week. Want to bet?

ineptimusprime

Post by ineptimusprime » September 10th, 2018, 1:12 pm

Jack Browning ain't got (I can't express myself without swearing) on Joe Montana.

SeattleAg

Post by SeattleAg » September 10th, 2018, 1:13 pm

I am also a "Dawg," but not sure how to respond to this post....

(I think UW wins without too much drama, but not because Browning is the Second Coming.)

YoungBloodAggie

Post by YoungBloodAggie » September 10th, 2018, 1:24 pm

WRITE THIS DOWN SOMEWHERE YOU CAN SEE IT.

THE FANS OF THIS FORUM WILL BE CELEBRATING A HUGE WIN THIS WEEK.

HOPE YOU DON'T GO CRYING TO MOMMY WHEN YOU SEE HOW DOMINANT WE ARE!

Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

bull

Post by bull » September 10th, 2018, 1:25 pm

Are "Dawgs" color blind?

DawgDownUnder

Post by DawgDownUnder » September 10th, 2018, 1:34 pm

SeattleAg wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 1:13 pm

(I think UW wins without too much drama, but not because Browning is the Second Coming.)
If you can't see that the cobra will do whatever it takes to win a game against Utah at this point I can't help you.

Machismo

Post by Machismo » September 10th, 2018, 1:37 pm

DawgDownUnder wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 1:34 pm
SeattleAg wrote:

If you can't see that the cobra will do whatever it takes to win a game against Utah at this point I can't help you.

Are you serious?? Hahahahaha!!! We gonna give ya a leather Enima!! Huntley and Moss are gonna go off BABY!!

DawgDownUnder

Post by DawgDownUnder » September 10th, 2018, 1:45 pm

Machismo wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 1:37 pm
DawgDownUnder wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 1:34 pm
SeattleAg wrote:

Are you serious?? Hahahahaha!!! We gonna give ya a leather Enima!! Huntley and Moss are gonna go off BABY!!
You’re the worst kind of Utah fan

Roy McAvoy

Post by Roy McAvoy » September 10th, 2018, 1:45 pm

Why is it that when someone makes a good information post on here it hardly generates any discussion, but the instant an obvious 100% troll comes in the thread just catches fire?

dirtnsnow

Post by dirtnsnow » September 10th, 2018, 1:47 pm

DawgDownUnder wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 12:31 pm
Hi Utah Fans, looking forward to our borderline top 25 matchup on Saturday. Excited to finally make the journey out to Provo, maybe we will get a rematch later in the season if you can get past Herm?! Anyone know of any good places to buy “soda” in town?

Anyways, Utah always plays us close, but historically the DAWGS end up on top. Here’s 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win.

1. Jack “Cobra” Browning. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 3 of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.

2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Tray Adams, Sosebee, Center, Ossai, MacGeyver, etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. Lake. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our defense under Kawasaki and our defense now that Lake is calling the shots. You will see a much improved defense on 9/15.

4. Speed, speed, speed. This is the fastest team Washington has had this century, maybe since 1991! Myles Gaskin, Chico McChikan, Aaron Fuller, Benning Potatoao, Cort Dennison, Dante Pettis, Greg Gaines, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years — speed.

5. Time of Possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. The more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.

I'm more worried about your coach than your quarterback. Mike Leach can be pretty crafty.

Aggies All the Way!

DawgDownUnder

Post by DawgDownUnder » September 10th, 2018, 1:50 pm

dirtnsnow wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 1:47 pm
DawgDownUnder wrote:

I'm more worried about your coach than your quarterback. Mike Leach can be pretty crafty.
I know you are being sarcastic and trolling but you're playing UW not WSU this week. Gotta love the dumb pirate though!

YoungBloodAggie

Post by YoungBloodAggie » September 10th, 2018, 1:51 pm

DawgDownUnder wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 1:50 pm
dirtnsnow wrote:
DawgDownUnder wrote:

I know you are being sarcastic and trolling but you're playing UW not WSU this week. Gotta love the dumb pirate though!
Bet he feels pretty dumb for mixing up in-state opponents.

Jordan Nathan’s ACTUAL #1 Fan

mcaggie1

Post by mcaggie1 » September 10th, 2018, 1:54 pm

No credibility. He mentions Cort Dennison as one of their feared linebackers.

Fact Check; Cort Dennison DID play LB for the Huskies .... but graduated in 2011 and is currently LB coach for the Oregon Ducks. He is also my next door neighbors son, and I have known him since he was in Jr High.

So this Troll can’t be legit.

AndroidAggie

Post by AndroidAggie » September 10th, 2018, 1:56 pm

:lol:

BeNo

Post by BeNo » September 10th, 2018, 1:57 pm

DawgDownUnder wrote:
dirtnsnow wrote:
DawgDownUnder wrote:

Regardless of the outcome, will you help us on Prop 2? We need a spokesperson.

Cuchelain

Post by Cuchelain » September 10th, 2018, 2:01 pm

Bottom line: Browning is a fine quarterback and UW is a fine team. Regardless, we are going to roll to a huge win this week. Book it.

sam tingey
Pick'em Champ - '13, '16 FB Predict the Score; '17, '18 Bowl

Post by sam tingey » September 10th, 2018, 2:01 pm

swishh_15 wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 1:45 pm
Why is it that when someone makes a good information post on here it hardly generates any discussion, but the instant an obvious 100% troll comes in the thread just catches fire?
Because good information is what it is. Responding to a troll can take you anywhere. Let your imagination run wild. Have fun.

DawgDownUnder

Post by DawgDownUnder » September 10th, 2018, 2:03 pm

BeNo wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 1:57 pm
DawgDownUnder wrote:
dirtnsnow wrote:
DawgDownUnder wrote:

Man, I hope that you're players are taking this match-up as lightly as all of you are. I can guarantee you that no one in Husky land is taking this matchup lightly and that Peterson and company will be coming for you guys with fire in there eyes and lead in there bellies.

Machismo

Post by Machismo » September 10th, 2018, 2:05 pm

DawgDownUnder wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 2:03 pm
BeNo wrote:
DawgDownUnder wrote:
dirtnsnow wrote:
DawgDownUnder wrote:

Man, I hope that you're players are taking this match-up as lightly as all of you are. I can guarantee you that no one in Husky land is taking this matchup lightly and that Peterson and company will be coming for you guys with fire in there eyes and lead in there bellies.
If they have Lead in their tummies won't that slow them down?

sam tingey
Pick'em Champ - '13, '16 FB Predict the Score; '17, '18 Bowl

Post by sam tingey » September 10th, 2018, 2:06 pm

Our place kicker alone will win our game this week because he is not Gay.

swordsman1989

Post by swordsman1989 » September 10th, 2018, 2:14 pm

Trying to figure out of DawgDownUnder is seriously clueless, or if this is one big joke.

Full

Post by Full » September 10th, 2018, 2:36 pm

swishh_15 wrote:Why is it that when someone makes a good information post on here it hardly generates any discussion, but the instant an obvious 100% troll comes in the thread just catches fire?
Some post there isn’t much I could add. Anyone can feed a troll.

aggies22

Post by aggies22 » September 10th, 2018, 2:44 pm

DawgDownUnder wrote:
September 10th, 2018, 2:03 pm
BeNo wrote:
DawgDownUnder wrote:
dirtnsnow wrote:
DawgDownUnder wrote:

AKAggie is this you messing with us all?

Locked Previous topicNext topic